Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is a well-known Punjab Private Ayurvedic College. United Educational Society (Regd.) founded the college in 2002 in village Daudhar, Distt-Moga (Pb.) with the blessings of His Holiness Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Nahar Singh Ji (Sunheran Wale) with the goal of producing devoted and skilled young doctors and medical practitioners by generating quality in Ayurvedacharya.
The National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM recognizes Babe Ke Ayurvedic College Punjab for both PG & UG courses, and it is affiliated with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University in Hoshiarpur. It is the only Ayurvedic college in North India to have NAAC accreditation.
|College Name||Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Moga|
|Popular Name||Babe Ke Ayurvedic College Punjab, Ayurvedic Babe Ke Hospital Moga|
|Location||Daudhar, Moga Punjab|
|Affiliated with||Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Course||BAMS UG & PG|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AAIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Punjab|
|Contact||Address: V.P.O Daudhar, Moga-142001, Punjab.|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- 24-hours Internet Connectivity
- Transport Facility
- Girls Hostel and Boys Hostel
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Computer Labs
- Lecture Rooms
- Seminar Hall
- Drawing Hall
- Equipped with the latest equipment
- A digital links library and internet-connected Computer Laboratories
Faculty & Staff
- It is a source of immense pleasure for us that the Doaba Group of Colleges is now a name synonymous with a comprehensive and meaningful education.
- With the objective of providing value-based quality education, overall personality development, and a life-long career, we have revolutionized the educational system.
- To support our purpose, we provided internationally recognized courses and training programs to students in order to enrich their academic and professional lives in an increasingly global market.
- At this educational temple, we strive to produce highly competent and skilled workers in response to the industry’s ever-changing needs.
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College offers both UG & PG course, approved by NCISM.
|UG – BAMS||5 Years 6 Months (including 1 Year Internship)||60|
For PG Course
|MD in Ayurved Samhita Siddhanta||3 Years||6|
|MD in Kaumarbhritya||3 Years||1|
|MD in Dravyaguna||3 Years||6|
|MD in Rachna Sharir||3 Years||6|
We will inform you about the Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, BAMS Syllabus in this section.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Fee for the course is charged as per the directions of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab, Hoshiarpur.
|Category||Fee (Per Annum)|
|Govt. Quota||Rs. 1,20,000/-|
|Management Quota||Rs. 1,80,000/-|
|NRI. Quota||Rs. 3,60,000/-|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Rs. 3 Lakhs|
For UG Course
The candidate must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
|Must have passed the intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Board.|
|Subjects||Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as individual subjects in the qualifying examination.|
|Minimum Marks||General Category: Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the
|Disability Category||Persons with Disabilities (as per the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016): General Category: Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
|Entrance Test||Must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.|
For PG Course
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course from a Ayurvedic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
AIAPGET 2023 Cut-Off
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Babe Ke Ayurvedic College Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Babe Ke Ayurvedic College, Punjab|
Babe Ke Ayurvedic College, Punjab
- Address: V.P.O Daudhar, Moga-142001, Punjab.
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Punjab Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab at www.graupunjab.org.
- Fill the online registration form carefully within the specified date and time.
- Provide accurate details, including your name, father’s name, course preference, college preference, category, quota, NEET-2023 marks, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Unique Registration ID and Password
- After successful registration, a unique Registration ID (Login ID) and password will be allotted to you.
- You will receive this information on your registered mobile number or email through SMS or email.
- Keep your Registration ID and password confidential and do not share them with anyone.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Log in to your account using the provided Registration ID and password.
- Click on the “Fill Choices” option.
- Select your preferred course, college name, reservation quota, and reservation type.
- Proceed to the next step after filling in the required fields.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Deposit the requisite fee through the Payment Gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- The fee payment options will be available on the website.
- Choose the appropriate payment method and complete the transaction.
Step 5: Counselling Registration
- Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling process.
- Without registration, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling (online/physical).
- Make sure you have completed the registration process to proceed further.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Applicants will be chosen for seat allotment based on their merit, preferences expressed, and seat availability.
- The seat allotment result will be announced on the official website.
- Check the allotment status and proceed to the next step.
Step 7: Reporting and Document Verification
- If you have been allotted a seat, report to the allotted college on the prescribed day.
- Carry the original documents and their photocopies as per the requirements specified by the authorities.
- The college will verify your documents, check your eligibility, and conduct a medical checkup if necessary.
Step 8: Fee Submission
- After the verification of documents and eligibility, you will need to deposit the fee.
- Prepare a demand draft of the required amount in favor of Registrar Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, payable at Hoshiarpur.
- Submit the demand draft to the college as instructed by the authorities.
Step 9: Reporting Procedures
- Follow the reporting procedures specified by the college.
- Submit the required documents and photocopies in accordance with the seat allotment.
- Complete any further formalities or processes as directed by the college.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidate
Candidates must provide the following documents in original for verification during admission, and one Attested copy set of the following documents must be submitted during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The Official website for Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College is www.babekegroupofinstitutes.com
Which University is affiliated with Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is affiliated with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur, Punjab
Is Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is a private Ayurvedic college.
When did Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital established?
Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital was founded in 2002.
How many BAMS seats are there in Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
What is the AIAPGET eligibility?
You must have a BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS degree in order to apply for AIAPGET.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2023 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
- At last, make sure you finish the registration process by February 3rd, 2022.
What is stray vacancy round in Ayush Counselling?
Stray Vacancy is a round of counselling that deals with seats that were left vacant or unfilled after a mop-up round of AIQ or state counselling. Then there was this round by colleges to fill the left seat.
NEET Counseling kicks off the entire process of allocating seats for qualified students to get admitted in Ayush Colleges. And there are various rounds performed in which all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria get admission, ranging from all India quota counselling to state-level counselling to Mop-up counselling.
All colleges with unallocated seats after the mop-up round receive authority’s order to conduct a Stray vacancy round in order to fill these remaining seats.
How is BAMS Counselling done?
The authorities will conduct BAMS 2023 counselling round based on the candidate’s NEET 2023 score. Candidates who score higher than the cutoff marks will be able to participate in the counselling round.
There will be a maximum of two rounds for BAMS admission. There will be one round for option entry and a second round for offline counselling. If there are any open seats for ayurvedic admission, there may be a mop-up round. However, the majority of government quotas and private seats will be filled in two rounds. You can also apply for direct admissions via management quotas.