Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital is one of the best college in western Haryana. College is located at Panjuwana-Kharia Road in Jodhpura, about 18 kilometers from SIRSA Bus Stand, and offers a peaceful learning environment.
Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College Sirsa is also known as AACH Sirsa. It was established in the year 2005. The college is affiliated with Shri Krishna AYUSH University in Kurukshetra and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
The college is housed in a large building on 10 acres of pollution-free land. The rooms are comfortable and well-ventilated.
Ayurvedic education has a long history. It was taught at the universities of TAKSHASHILA and NALANDA during the golden age of Ayurveda. It did, however, suffer a setback during the mediaeval period and even more so during British rule in India. Fortunately, Ayurveda received a new impetus following independence and is on the mend.
Haryana Ayush Counselling
|Name Of Institute||Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital Sirsa|
|Popular Name||AACH Sirsa|
|Location||Jodhpuria Sirsa, Haryana (125076)|
|Affiliation||Shri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra|
|Approved||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|Hostel facility||Yes (Male & Female)|
|Category||BAMS College in Haryana|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Panjuana-Kharia Road, Jodhpuria, Sirsa (Haryana)|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : email@example.com
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Shri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Dept. of Moulik Siddhant (Basic Principles)
- Dept. of Rachana Sharir (Anatomy)
- Dept. of Kriya Sharir (Physiology)
- Dept. of Dravyaguna (Pharmacology)
- Dept. of Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana (Pharmaceutics)
- Dept. of Agad Tantra & Vyavaharayurveda (Toxicology and medical Jurisprudence)
- Dept. of Swasthvritta (Hygiene & Preventive Medicine including Yoga & Naturopathy)
- Dept. of Rog & Vikriti Vigyan (Diagnostics & Pathology)
- Dept. of Kayachkitsa (Internal Medicine)
- Dept. of Shalya Tantra (Surgery)
- Dept. of Shalakya Tantra (Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology)
- Dept. of Stri Rog & Prasuti Tantra (Gynecology and Obstetrics)
- Dept. of Kaumarbhritya (Neonatology and Pediatrics)
- Dept. of Panchkarma.
Faculty and Staff
Ayujyoti Educational & Research Society strives for students’ overall development in preparation for self-employment. To achieve this goal, it emphasises not only the quality of education but also the instillation of moral values. Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital was founded with this goal in mind. The college campus is located on 10 acres of pollution-free land. It has a 60-bed hospital with cutting-edge medical technology.
Ayurveda is as old as time itself. During history’s golden age. Ayurveda flourished at great universities in India, such as Nalanda and Takshshila. Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital was established to carry on the lofty traditions of Ayurvedic Education. It is expected to become the pinnacle of achievement.
Courses offered & Intake
|BAMS||4.5 Year Program + 1 Year Internship||50|
This section will inform you about the Syllabus for Gangaputra Ayurvedic College, Haryana.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this section will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course||Tuition Fees||Hostel Fees|
|BAMS||Rs. 187760||Rs. 7000|
NOTE: Please contact our admission helpline at 9289495501 for further information on the BAMS course’s fee structure.
|Age||Minimum of 17 years as of December 31, 2023|
|Educational Qualification||Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks for General category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates|
|Ayush NEET 2023||Qualified for Ayush NEET 2023 exam|
|Caste/Category||SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates must have the required caste/category certificate|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College and Hospital|
- Name: Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital
- Address: Panjuana-Kharia Road, Jodhpuria, Sirsa (Haryana)
- Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Haryana Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra.
- Complete the registration process by providing the required information.
- The registration fee is Rs. 4,000 for general candidates and Rs. 1,000 for SC/BC/EWS candidates from Haryana State.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- Log in to your account on the official website.
- Fill in your preferred choices of colleges and courses.
- You can choose up to 10 choices in order of preference.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- Seats will be allotted based on your rank in the Ayush NEET 2023 exam, caste/category, and choice of college and course.
- The seat allotment will be conducted in multiple rounds.
- Candidates with a higher rank will have a higher chance of getting their preferred choice.
Step 4: Payment of Fees
- If you have been allotted a seat, you need to pay the required fees to confirm your admission.
- The fee amount will vary depending on the college and course you have been allotted.
Step 5: Reporting to College
- After confirming your admission by paying the fees, you need to report to the allotted college in person.
- Complete the admission formalities and submit your original documents, including your Ayush NEET 2023 admit card, mark sheet, and caste/category certificate.
- Matriculation (10th),
- Senior Secondary (10+2),
- BAMS, Provisional/Permanent Registration of BAMS from the State Ayurveda Council,
- Character certificate issued by the last attended college/institute,
- Haryana Resident Domicile,
- NEET-2023 Score Card,
- Benchmark Disability,
- Proof of Identification,
- Caste Certificate, or any other relevant document/certificate as per notification,
These must be produced in original, along with two sets of self-attested photocopy, If the students have already deposited the original documents in another institute/college, he/she must produce the receipt of that institute/college regarding documents along with an undertaking to submit the original document within a time frame determined by the concerned allotted college.
- Candidates for PwD seats must present a relevant certificate of Benchmark disability issued by an institution listed in Annexure-VI of the notification.
- The candidate must submit an affidavit stating that he or she is not pursuing a UG (BAMS/BHMS) course in any institute in India.
Remember that – a) If any discrepancy/false statement in the candidate’s documents is discovered later at any stage, his/her admission will be cancelled. b) If a dispute/issue arises, the decision of the relevant college admission committee shall be final.
What is the official website for Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital?
The official website for Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital is http://www.ayujyoti.in/
Which university is affiliated with Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital?
Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital is affiliated with Shri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra.
Is Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital?
The location of Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital is Panjuana-Kharia Road, Jodhpuria, Sirsa (Haryana).
When did Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital established?
Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital was founded in 2005.
How many BAMS seats are there in Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
What is BAMS Fees in Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital?
The fees for BAMS course in Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital is Rs 1,87,760 annually.
Does Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital have hostel facility?
Yes, Ayujyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital has hostel facilities.