Shri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra established in 2017 under Shri Krishna AYUSH University Act,2016 vide No. 25 of 2017 to the establishing a university in the state for the purpose of teaching, affiliating, and ensuring that proper and systematic guidance, mentoring, and research in the Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy systems of medicine in order to achieve excellence in these and related fields.
The university offers courses in Ayurveda and is renowned nationally and internationally for its UG and PG programs in the subject. The most popular courses that the university offers are the top courses, which are BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, MD/MS, and Ph.D.
Admission for UG courses such as BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS is made through a National Entrance Exam test which is a Nationwide entrance exam for admission to Undergraduate courses, and for admission to PG courses, the candidate must pass the All India AYUSH Post-Graduation Entrance Test (AIAPGET).
With a Vision for Global acceptance of the AYUSH system of medicine for achieving a complete condition of Physiological, Psychological, Social, and Spiritual Wellness through prestigious education given to Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate pioneers of the country and offering a wealth of information to the nation through research based on organic resources in the most natural way.
I want a call from this College
University has taken Upon the mission to revitalize and enhance AYUSH systems, making them distinct medical streams in assessing society’s health care and Facilitating newer aspects of research in the AYUSH medical system for widespread acceptance.
Shri Krishna Ayush University Highlights
|Name of the University||Shri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra|
|Courses Offered||BAMS, BHMS, MD/ MS and D.Pharma|
|Popular courses||BAMS, BHMS, and MD/MS|
|Entrances Exam||For UG Courses: NEET Conducted By NTAFor PG Courses: All India AYUSH Post-Graduation Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Address||Shri Krishna Ayush University, Umri Road, Sector 8, Kurukshetra, Haryana – 136118|
Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra Courses Offered
|BAMS||4 ½ years + 1-year Internship||Ayurveda|
|BHMS||4 ½ years + 1-year Internship||Homeopathy|
|D. Pharma||2 Years||Pharmacy|
|Ph.D.||2 Years||Shalya tantraPanchkarmaRog NidanBal RogRasa ShastraMaulik SiddhantRachna Sharir|
Shri Krishna Ayush University Admission Procedure
The Governor of Haryana Has to notify the admission procedure in supersession of all the earlier notifications issued in this regard, to be adopted for admission to Under Graduate Courses i.e. BAMS/BHMS in all participating Government/Government Aided/Private Ayurveda and Homeopathic Institutions under Shri Krishna AYUSH University Kurukshetra, for Academic Session 2022-23 in the State of Haryana including those under other State Govt. University (MSM Institute of Ayurveda, BPSMV, Kanpur Kalan, Sonipat), Private/Deemed Universities (SGT University, Gurugram & Baba Mast Nath University, Asthal Bohar) and UT Chandigarh (Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College).
( Note: The eligibility criteria for admission i.e. marks in qualifying examinations; age; percentile of entrance test, a score of entrance test, etc. will be applicable/considered as notified by the concerned regulatory/statutory body (e.g. NEET/NCISM/NCH). )
- It is notified that in Government/ Private Institutions/ Private/Deemed Universities covered under this Notification, 15% of the seats are under the All India Merit Category of NEET UG-2022, counseling for which is conducted by the Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India/ National Commission for Indian System of Medicine (hereinafter called as NCISM)/ Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra on the basis of all India merit of NEET UG-2022 and the counseling for remaining 85% of the seats would be conducted by Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra, on the basis of NEET UG-2022.
- It is further notified that in all Private Institutions in the state of Haryana for Academic Session 2022-23 covered under this Notification, 50% of the seats will be filled under State Quota seats and the remaining 50% of seats will be filled under the Management category. Out of 50% of Management category seats, 15% of seats will be in the Non-Resident Indian (NRI Category). The tentative seat distribution & reservation policy of the BAMS Course in various Government/ Government Aided & Private Ayurvedic Colleges for Academic Session 2022-23 in the State of Haryana is attached at Annexure-I & II.
- The tentative seat distribution and reservation policy in BAMS college under UT Chandigarh (Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College) will be as per UT reservation policy as Annexure III.
- The tentative seat distribution and reservation policy in BAMS college under SGT University, Budhera Gurugram, and Baba Mast Nath University, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak would be as per section35 of Haryana Private University Act 2006 will be as per Annexure IV.
- The tentative seat distribution & reservation policy of the BHMS Course in Private Homoeopathic College (J. R. Kissan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rohtak) for Academic Session 2022-23 in the State of Haryana is attached in Annexure-V,
- The State Reservation Policy shall be applicable for admission to all State Quota seats in Government/Government aided Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Colleges and for 50% (State Quota seats) in Private Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic Colleges of the state of Haryana.
- 5% seats of the State Quota seats shall be filled up by candidates with benchmark disabilities in accordance with the provisions of guidelines regarding admission to students with specified disabilities under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 based on the merit list of NEET UG – 2022 and as per NCISM guidelines issued from time to time. The PwD Certificate should be as per the guidelines issued by Central Govt. & notified (available on the counseling website namely www.aaccc.gov.in under Counseling Scheme & FAQs) (Annexure-VI) and the Medical Board constituted by PGIMS, Rohtak will only be considered valid for counseling/admission purposes for the Academic Session 2022-23. The dates on which the Medical Board at PGIMS Rohtak will sit shall be duly publicized on the website of Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra (www.skau.ac.in).
- Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra is authorized to conduct online Combined Centralized Counseling as per Merit of NEET UG-2022 for admission to all the Government/ Government Aided/Private Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Colleges, for Academic Session 2022-23, located in the State of Haryana including those under Private/Deemed Universities and Union Territory Chandigarh subject to verification of eligibility and original documents by the Admission Committee of the concerned college/institute.
- The tentative seat distribution of UG (BAMS/BHMS) Courses in various participating institute(s)/college(s) will be displayed on the website before the commencement of the counseling process
- The seats in each institute are subject to the final approval from Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India/NCISM/National Commission for Homoeopathy (hereinafter called as NCH) /State Government/Affiliating University. Accordingly, the final distribution of seats may vary depending upon the sanction/decision of the Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India/NCISM /NCH /State Government/Affiliating University.
Roster for all categories of seats including of PwD, EWS, ESM/FF, etc. shall be maintained by the concerned college which will be supplied/provided to Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra for allotment of seats under reserved category.
- Reservation for EWS Category shall be provided as per the Haryana Government Notification dated 25.02.2019 (Annexure-VII). The candidates will be required to submit an Income and Asset/Income Disclosure Certificate issued from a Competent Authority as per (Annexure-VIII) of the said Notification dated 25.02.2019, subject to the enhancement of seats above the annual intake capacity of the last academic session as per Punjab & Haryana High Court order of CWP No. 7283 of 2020 (O & M) dated 06.05.2020.
- Haryana Govt. vide Gazette Notification No. Leg. 15/2020 dated 15th May 2020 has notified that the 50% of the 20% of seats reserved for Schedule Caste for admission in any Govt. Educational institutions shall be set aside for candidates belonging to the Deprived Schedule caste. (Annexure XV) Accordingly for admissions to BAMS/ BHMS courses of the session 2022-23 the reservation to the Schedule Caste category will be followed as per above mentioned Haryana Govt. notification. Where a seat set aside for a candidate from a Deprived Schedule caste for admission in Govt. an educational institution is not filled up in any academic year due to the non-availability of a candidate of a Deprived Schedule caste possessing the requisite qualifications, the same shall be made available to the candidate of Schedule caste.
- It is further notified that all the students desirous of seeking admission to BAMS/BHMS Courses will have to get registered online through University Admission Portal. The Counseling schedule shall be duly publicized as well as uploaded on the website of Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra i.e. www.skau.ac.in. Detailed schedule and procedure will be announced later on and the candidates are required to regularly visit the University website.
The Registration cum Counseling fee shall be as under (Non-Refundable)
1) Rs.2,000/- for Unreserved Category.
2) Rs.500/- for SC/D-SC/BC/EWS/FF/ESM (All reserved) Category of Haryana.
3) Rs.500/- for SC Category of UT Chandigarh
4) Rs.500/- for Physically Handicap (PwD).
5) Rs.2,000/- for all Reserved Category of Other states of India not included in 2), 3) & 4)
6) Rs.2,000/- for any Central Nominee Seat reserved by Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi/NCISM.
7) Rs.10,000/- for NRI Category. The candidates are required to regularly visit the website as stated above for updates.]
SCHEDULE FOR 1 ST ROUND OF COUNSELLING ADMISSION FOR UG (BAMS/BHMS) COURSES FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2022-2023 For Shri Krishna University
|Sr.No.||Schedule||Dates of 1st Round Counselling|
|1||Registration and College preference filling onthe online web portal link: www.skau.ac.in,https://skau.online-counselling.co.in/||23.12.2022 to 28.12.2022 (upto 05:00 PM)|
|2||Medical Board for PWD candidates at PGIMS,Rohtak for Benchmark Disability certificate||27.12.2022|
|3||Display of Provisional allocation of seats||01.01.2023(upto 05:00 PM)|
|4||Submission of Grievance through admissionportal link: www.skau.ac.in, https://skau.onlinecounselling.co.in/ regarding provisionalallocation of seats||(upto 05:00 PM)|
|5||Display of provisional allocation of seats (afterGrievance redressal)||03.01.2023|
|6||a) Successful candidates who got allocation inprovisional list (after Grievance redressal)submit Tuition fee online from the gatewayto the University.b) Print Fee Payment Status Page of OnlinePortalc) Download Provisional Allocation Letterd) Document verification & other formalitieswith Provisional Allocation Letter at AllottedCollege.e) Final Joining||04.01.2023 to 09.01.2023|
|7||Final status from the college regarding no. of seats filled and vacant||10.01.2023|
Note. All the eligible NEET (UG)-2022 qualified candidates are required to register themselves online on counselling/admission link as available on Shri Krishna AYUSH University Kurukshetra website
www.skau.ac.in, https://skau.onlinecounselling.co.in/. 2. The schedule of admission, including document verification may be altered and the guidelines will be issued by the authorities in this regard, accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
A candidate for admission to BAMS/BHMS Courses in Govt./Govt. Aided Ayush Colleges and Open Merit Category (State quota) Seats in Private Ayush Colleges will be eligible if he/she:
- is a citizen of India.
- The candidates, who are bonafide residents of Haryana as per instructions issued by the Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana and who/whose parents produce(s) Haryana Residence Certificate as per Government instructions given in Annexure – IX, X, XI (A, B, C, D, E) or any modification issued by the competent authority from time to time.
- All candidates (General/SC/D-SC/BC-A/BC-B/Benchmark disabilities /EWS/ ESM/ FF) desirous of seeking admissions in any category of seats should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria/qualifications/qualifying criteria as prescribed in the information bulletin for national Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) issued by NTA for the Academic year 2022-23 and as per regulations of NCISM/NCH, New Delhi issued from time to time. A candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks (as specified in NEET UG-2022) shall not be eligible for admission to BAMS/BHMS courses.
- In case of Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College Chandigarh all candidates belonging to different reserve categories would submit the relevant documents issued by the concerned competent authorities
( For the Management category, candidates from All Over India shall be eligible, irrespective of their State of domicile and place of study)
Note: The candidate shall have to bring in all the relevant certificates/ documents, in original, as per Annexure-XII at the time of document verification without which their candidature will not Page 3 of 48 be considered for admission to BAMS/BHMS course. Attested photocopies of certificates/ documents will not be considered valid for the purpose of admission.
List of Affiliated Colleges
|Sr. No.||Name of the Colleges||Establishment|
|1||J.R. KISAN HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||1973|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Colleges||Establishment|
|1||Shri Krishna Govt.Ayurvedic College, Kurukshetra||1973|
|2||Gaur Brahman Ayurvedic College, Gohana Road, Brahmanwas, Haryana||1974|
|3||Murari Lal Rasiwasia Ayurvedic College, Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani, Haryana.||2002|
|4||Ch. Devi Lal College of Ayurveda, Buria Road, Jagadhri, District Yamuna Nagar||2002|
|5||Ayurjyoti Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Jodhpur, Sirsa, Haryana|
|6||Lal Bahadur Shastri Mahila Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Bilaspur – Sadhaura Road, Haryana||1996|
|7||Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College, 77, Chandi Path, Sector 46, Chandigarh||1979|
|8||National College of Ayurveda, Dhani Gram Road Barwala||2013|
|9||Gangaputra Ayurvedic College, Kandela, Jind||2015|
Frequently Asked Question
When Was Shri Krishna Ayush University Established?
Shri Krishna Ayush University Established in 2017.
What is The Location of Shri Krishna Ayush University?
The Location Of Shri Krishna Ayush University is Dehradun, Kurukshetra.
What is the Official Website of Shri Krishna Ayush University?
The Official website of Shri Krishna Ayush University Is https://skau.ac.in/
How can I enroll for admission into Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra?
Students must pass the NEET exam in order to enroll at Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra.