Anantha Lakshmi Government Ayurvedic College is located in Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. It was founded in 1956 and is recognized by the government. It has collaboration with NTR University of Health Sciences in Vijayawada. They offer a five-and-a-half-year degree programme in Ayurvedic medicine. After successfully completing the course, the degree is awarded.
Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the BAMS course must have passed the PUC Examination administered by Osmania University/Intermediate Examination administered by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, or an equivalent examination administered by any other recognized university or institution with Physical & Biological sciences.
Anantha Lakshmi Government Ayurvedic College was founded in 1956 and is affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, as well as being approved by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.The college has excellent infrastructure, including a well-stocked library, a well-equipped lab, and hostel accommodations.
The faculty at Anantha Lakshmi Government Ayurvedic College is professionally trained and highly qualified. The college offers students guaranteed placement opportunities. The Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) programme at Anantha Lakshmi Government Ayurvedic Medical College is a five-year full-time programme that includes a six-month mandatory internship.
I want a call from this College
Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P Highlights
|College Name||Anantha Laxmi Govt Ayurvedic College Warangal|
|Popular Name||Anantha Lakshmi Ayurvedic College Warangal, AL Ayurvedic College Warangal|
|Location||Labour Colony, Warangal|
|Affiliated with||NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Telangana|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Contact Details||Address: D.No. 11-1-214, LABOUR COLONY, NARSAMPET ROAD, WARANGAL, TELANGANA / 506013|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: NTR University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Government
- Class room
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the students. As faculty members at Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P, they are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards.All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P provides high-quality medical programmes overseen by highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
We will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus in this section.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Cut off Percentile|
|Category||First Round||Second Round||3rd Round||Stray Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P|
Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P
Address: D.No. 11-1-214, LABOUR COLONY, NARSAMPET ROAD, WARANGAL, TELANGANA / 506013
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Official Website: http://www.algac.telangana.gov.in/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultants provide comprehensive Ayurvedic counseling as well as criteria for top Ayurvedic colleges.
NEET Counseling Experts
NEET Counseling Experts have designed user-friendly tools to help students figure out what they want to do with their lives. To receive support throughout the NEET Counseling process and until individuals are accepted into their selected medical college.
AYUSH counseling experts
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
AACCC (AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee) is responsible for the 15% All India Quota.
This is a Centralized counseling committee established by the Ministry of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (AYUSH) of the Government of India for admission to UG and PG programmes.
In this case, the entire admissions procedure is done online, from registration to seat allocation. Students from all states in India who have qualified for NEET 2022 are eligible for admission, regardless of where they live.
AACCC grants admission to these AYUSH Institutions for BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS programmes. There are various sorts of institutions in this category, including government, government-aided, central universities/national institutions, and deemed universities.
ALL INDIA QUOTA (15%)
- AIQ online counseling will be conducted in three rounds: Round 1, Round 2, and Round 3/Mop Up Round.
- The seats that remain unfilled under AIQ after the third/mop-up round of AACCC counseling will be transferred/returned to the respective states.
|Entrance Exam:||Common Entrance Examination test (CEE ,Telangana)/ NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.||Applicants must have a minimum 50% marks in P,C,B&E(Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students.|
AACCC counseling will begin approximately 15-17 days after NEET 2022. AACCC will issue the results and schedule for AYUSH counseling. AACCC allocates seats based on the merit of the NEET score. After seat allocation, participant will be granted an allotment letter on the AACCC website; after downloading the allotment letter from here, they must report to the allotted college with the original documentation.
Registration: 15 – 17 days after AACCC announces the NEET 2022 results on their website www.aaccc.gov.in. However, according to the schedule for admission in AYUSH Course, registration for counseling will begin, and candidates must register here. Following that, the registration fee and security deposit must be paid. That is as follows:
For – 15% AIQ
1) Nonrefundable Registration Fees – Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
2) Refundable Security amount – Rs. 10,000/- for all candidates.
At the time of registration, all category candidates would be charged Rs. 11,000/-.
If a candidate has registered for a Government Institution by paying the Registration fees + Security fees, and then wants to register for Deemed, he can use the Reset Registration option. They must pay Registration and Security expenses for Deemed. It will come once they have completed the following steps: Tab Home – Candidate Details – Choice – Lock Print Choices – Unlock Choice. However, keep in mind that this option can only be used once.
Choice filling is a crucial component of counseling and should be done with care. When filling out the form, keep the following points in mind:
a) Fill out the top college first; if the marks are poor, fill out a college with a good education.
b) Fill the low-fee college first, because there are many colleges with very high fees.
b) After filling the top college, they must fill the state college.
d) Before choosing Deemed University, get information from its website or call the college’s helpline number. Check other charges such as Hostel, Mess, Sports, and so on in addition to the college tuition rates.
e) Access information on the Bond from the Participating Institute via the AACCC web portal.
f) Prioritize such a state so that ones can benefit from PG.
h) Give Old Medical College top priority. Last but not least, fill the new college.
AACCC conducts online counseling for First, Second Round and 3rd/Mop Up Round of All India Quota/Central University/National Institute and Deemed University for admission in BAMS, BHMS, BSMS and BUMS courses.
First Round Counseling
After registering on the AACCC website and paying the registration and security fees, the results of the first round will be released by AACCC based on the choices made by the candidate in the first round. The provisional result is published first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
1) The first round is an open exit round. There is no need for student to join the designated seat in this case, and the security money they deposited will be refunded to them after counseling in the same account from which they deposited. In addition, they will be qualified for the next round of AACCC and state counseling.
2) If they are assigned a seat in the first round and wish to accept it, they just download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documents. Admission formalities must be fulfilled by depositing a one-year fee and original documentation in the designated college.
3) If they desire a better college than this by participating in the second round, they must provide this designated college the choice of upgrading and participating in the second round. In this case, one must choose Yes in the upgrade willingness option. If they are happy with their first-round seat and do not want to participate in the second round, choose No on the upgrade option form.
4) 4) If candidate entered the seat in the first round and subsequently wish to leave because you have a better seat in your state, they can quit that seat before the AACCC’s second round registration begins. Its due date is announced by AACCC. Before that day, go to the first-round entered college and resign from their assigned seat, as well as retrieve one’s original paperwork and deposit money.
5) If a candidate is denied a seat in the first round, they’re eligible for the second round.
Second Round Counseling
All the candidates are eligible for the second round who has participated in the first round. Those who have not registered in the first round can register in the second round. Those candidates who had registered in the first round do not need to do them again. But in the second round, all the candidates will have to fill the fresh choice. The choice fill of the first round will not be considered in this round, they are automatically removed. Like the first round, the first provisional result is published in this too, after there is no problem or objection in it, the final result is published. Some of its important points are as follows:-
1) If a candidate wishes to join the AACCC Fresh Seat allotted in the second round, they must download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documentation. Admission formalities must be fulfilled by depositing a one-year fee and original documentation in the designated college.
2) If a candidate is assigned a seat in AIQ / Deemed in the second round and chooses not to accept it, they will not incur any loss. They will receive their Security Money back. They will also be eligible for additional counseling. Yahan’s free exit is till they join it. After joining, the candidate is unable to leave that post.
3) If a candidate receives a seat allotment in AIQ/CU/NI/Deemed in the second round and accepts it, but then wishes to resign from that seat for any reason, they may do so after the following round of AACCC and state counseling. Will not be considered.
4) Hon’ble Supreme Court Order No. WP(C) 267/2017 Dated May 9, 2017, for contempt.
5) If a candidate’s seat is upgraded in the second round, the joined seat from the first round is automatically cancelled and given to another contender. They must first go to the joined college of the first round to obtain the relieving letter, then proceed to the allotted college of the second round to complete the admission processes.
6) If he/she was offered the option of upgrading in the first round and their seat was not improved in the second round, their first round seat will remain the same. On that seat, they will be regarded Joined.
7) If a candidate is assigned a seat in the SC/ST/OBC/EWS category in the same college in the first round and then gets a seat in the UR category in the same institution in the second round, they must return to the allotted college and do the formalities again.
8) The first round is free exit, so fill any option in it; there will be no problem at the time, but the second round choice filling must be done carefully.
9) A seat that was joined in the first and second rounds can be upgraded in the Mop Up round.
Mop Up round Counseling
AACCC conducts a mop-up round to fill the vacant seat after the second round of AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed University. Candidates who did not receive a seat allotment in the first and second rounds of AACCC are eligible for this round. Those candidates who participated in the first and second rounds of the AACCC are eligible for it, and they can upgrade their allowed seat from the previous round. For the mop up round, new registration is possible. Those who enrolled in the first and second rounds do not need to re-register. As with the first and second rounds, the provisional result is announced first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
1) In the Mop Up round, all candidates will be required to fill a new choice. Choice fills from the second round are not evaluated in this round and are automatically eliminated.
2) Following seat allocation in the Mop Up Round, get the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the assigned medical college with the original documentation. Admission formalities must be fulfilled by depositing a one-year fee and original documentation in the designated college.
3) If a candidate has been assigned a seat in AIQ/CU/NI/Deemed in the Mop Up round and does not choose to participate, the security money deposited by them will be forfeited; nonetheless, Central Universities/National Institutes will be eligible for the Stray Vacancy Round and State Counseling.
4) If a candidate is allotted a seat in AIQ/CU/NI/Deemed in the Mop Up round and accepts it, but later decides to resign from that seat for any reason, the Security Money deposited by them will be confiscated (forfeiture), and they will be ineligible for the Stray Vacancy Round of AIQ/Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
Stray Vacancy Round
The AIQ/Central University/National Institute vacancy seat is filled in this round through counseling by AACCC. There is no new registration in this round, and online allotment is done based on the Mop Up round selected. Deemed University is responsible for filling the counseling positions. AACCC publishes a registered candidate list for Deemed University on its website, as well as unfilled seats by Institute. This category contains the names of candidates who have not yet been assigned a seat. The student must be physically present for the team during the Stray Vacancy Round. The Stray Vacancy Round schedule is available on the Institute’s website and is limited to 2-3 days. The NEET score of the current student in the institute is used to fill the vacant seat.
Original documents (along with self-attested photocopies of documents) necessary at the time of joining in designated Ayurveda/Unani/Siddha/Homoeopathy College for admission to undergraduate medical programmes for admission to 15% of total seats on All-India basis are as follows..
1. Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
2. Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (if High School Certificate does not bear the same)
4. Class 10th Certificate
5. Class 10+2 Certificate
6. Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
7. Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
8. Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
9. Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
10. Caste certificate, if applicable – ST/SC/OBC (should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit)/ EWS/ PwD
What is the Official website for Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P?
The official website of Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P is http://www.algac.telangana.gov.in/
Is it correct that Ayurvedic medications have no side effects?
Ayurveda, like many medicinal systems, has some negative effects in its medications. The fact that Ayurvedic treatments are entirely of natural origin does not mean that they are without side effects.
Which university is affiliated with Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P?
The college was founded in 1956 and affiliated with N T R University of Health Sciences
Is Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P a govt. or private institution?
Yes, Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P is a government-run Ayurvedic institution.
What is the location Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P?
The address of Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P is D.No. 11-1-214, LABOUR COLONY, NARSAMPET ROAD, WARANGAL, TELANGANA / 506013.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 50 students’ seats available for the BAMS course.
How can I enroll for admission into Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P?
Students must pass the NEET exam in order to enroll Anantha Laxmi Government Ayurvedic College Warangal, A, P.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).