Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is an institution established by Shiva Educational Society, a reputable name in the field of education in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh with a proven track record of imparting knowledge to society through a variety of educational institutions. The Society was founded in 2006 with the novel goal of providing education to the underprivileged, and in 2007, it established Shiva College of Education in Ghumarwin, Distt. Bilaspur, H.P., the district’s first private college of education.
The College was founded in 2016 with an intake capacity of 60 seats, permissions from the department of AYUSH, CCIM New Delhi, and affiliation to Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College is only the second Ayurvedic College and the first private Ayurvedic College in Himachal Pradesh State, and it is affiliated with Himachal Pradesh University in Shimla. The College is set in a lush green environment overlooking the majestic Sutlej River. Every year, the academic session runs from October to September, with two vacations in between. It currently has all of the qualified personnel needed for first, second, third, and fourth professional levels, as well as a well-equipped and spacious dissection hall, physiology lab, pathology lab, demonstration rooms, and a teaching pharmacy. The class rooms are spacious, well lit and fitted with AV aides. All the requirements with respect to infrastructure of the College are complete.
Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Highlights
|Name Of Institute||Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital|
|Popular Name||Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Bilaspur|
|Location||Distt. Bilaspur (H.P) -174004|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliation||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Approved||Central Council of Indian Medicine.|
|Category||BAMS College in Himachal Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Contact Details||Address: Luhanoo-Kanetain, Chandpur- P.O, Tehsil – Sadar, Bilaspur- Distt, Himachal Pradesh, India.|
Email: [email protected]
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Himachal Pradesh University
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian medicines
- Aid status:- private
- Mentoring And Counseling Services
- Sports & Gymnasium
- Health Care Facility
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Transport Facility
- Communication Skill Lab
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies.
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
- Ayurved Samhita, Sanskrit and Siddanta
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Dravyaguna Vigyana
- Rasa Shastra & Bhaisajya Kalpna
- Rog Nidan evam Vikriti Vigyan
- Swasthavritta & Yoga
- Agad Tantra evum Vidhi Vaidyaka
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Prasuti & Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya (Bal Roga)
|BAMS||4.5 Year + 1 Year Internship||60|
We will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus in this section.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Sl No||Name of the Course||Tuition & all other fee||Caution money (one time)||Hostel Fees||Security Deposite(One Time)|
|1||BAMS||Rs. 2,50,000/-(State quota) Rs. 3,00,000/- (All India quota)||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs.65,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
Address: Luhanoo-Kanetain, Chandpur- P.O, Tehsil – Sadar, Bilaspur- Distt, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Email: [email protected]
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Official website: www.shivabams.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
|Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.|
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
The Himachal Pradesh University will conduct the counseling on behalf of the Himachal Pradesh Government, Department of Education. of AYUSH through the Centralized Counseling Committee established by the Government of Himachal Pradesh for admission to BAMS/BHMS Courses (State/All India Quota) on the basis of merit of qualified candidates of the National Testing Agency’s NEET-UG-2022. However, the counseling for Rajiv Gandhi Government All India Quota seats. The authority designated by the Central Government will run the Post-graduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola. The University will fill the All India Quota Seats in Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy Colleges through Centralized Counseling.
Desirous candidates who have qualified in NEET-UG-2022 and meet the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions of the prospectus may apply online only through the University website www.admissions.hpushimla.in for admission to BAMS/BHMS courses in various Ayurvedic/Homeopathy Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. Candidates may, however, apply on the website www.hpuniv.ac.in to fill vacant seats during the 2nd/Mop-up rounds of online counseling. Candidates who are found unqualified in NEET-UG-2022 will have their application forms rejected without notice. The computer-generated confirmation copy of the online application form, duly completed in all respects, as well as self-attested photocopies of documents/certificates, must be submitted in person by the candidates at the time of admission in the allotted college.
FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: Candidates can apply for admission to BAMS/BHMS courses online only by logging on to the University Website www.admissions.hpushimla.in and downloading the prospectus as well as a replica of the online Application Form to carefully read it to understand the eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of the online application form. Go to the “Apply online” link and click it. Read the instructions and procedure for submitting the Application Form online carefully. Candidates may fill out the online form for the second/mop-up rounds of online counseling using the University website: www.hpuniv.ac.in, for which a notice will be posted on the University website from time to time.
Before applying, the candidate must have a scanned copy of a recent photograph that meets the following specifications.
Procedure for Submission of Online Application Form:
1. To access the list of programmes, click on “Undergraduate.”
2. Please read the instructions for filling out the online application form carefully before clicking on the programme. A pdf file will be opened.
3. Click on the programme name for which you want to apply, such as “BAMS/BHMS Admission.”
4. When you click on the programme, a pop-up window with terms and conditions will appear.
5. Please review the terms and conditions. You will then be directed to the personal information page.
6. The following information is included in the online application form:
a) personal information; b) education and document details; c) application summary; d) payment; and e) submit application form.
7. Please begin by entering your personal information. After entering your personal information, click the save button at the bottom of the page. The system will generate a unique registration number and password, which will be sent to the registered e-mail address and mobile phone number. Candidates are advised to take note of this.
8. Candidates must fill out the information on the above-mentioned web pages. All required fields are denoted by a red star.
9. After registering (entering personal information and receiving a Unique Registration Number and Password), go to the home page and click on “Under-Graduate” and then “Click here for Student Login.”
10. Log in with one’s unique registration number and password, and you will see all of the previously submitted information in their personal information page; now they must complete the steps (b to e) of point 6. (See above).
11. Candidates must fill out all required information in various sections such as education and document details.
12. Fill out the educational information and upload the relevant document (s). The uploaded photo and signature must meet the specifications outlined in section (a) at the beginning of the document.
13. Please click the ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen to save the data.
Note: Before proceeding, please ensure that the information entered into the online form is correct before clicking the final submit button; after that, candidates will be unable to edit any information in the online application form.
Steps for making Online Application Fee Payment:
ONLINE Application Fee:
|(i) For General & Other Categories||Rs. 2000/-|
|(ii) For SC/ST Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
a) If you choose online payment, click “Make Payment.”
b) On the next page, choose your payment gateway (SBI/HDFC Bank). Then click ‘Continue for Payment.’
c) Select from the available options (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and so on; please check the available banks and card types). (Rupay Card is not accepted.)
d) If the payment is successful, you will receive a success message with all the details, as well as a button that says ‘Click here to go to Final Submit Page’. When you click the button, you will be redirected to the application’s final submission page.
e) After successful fee payment, the system will generate a final submission to print out the confirmation copy of the online application form, which must be submitted in person by the candidate on the day of counseling, along with any required certificates/documents.
Failure to complete any of the steps of the online application form and pay the required fee, the final submission of the online application will be incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment.
The generation of a confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of the application form. If no confirmation page is generated, the application was not successfully submitted.
If an online application form is not submitted by the due date without a successful transaction of the required fee or without completing the ONLINE process of the application form, the form will be rejected without notification.
In the event of a change/error in the particulars, the candidate must edit the same online within the time frame specified, after which no request on this account will be entertained under any circumstances. However, if a candidate wishes to change categories, he or she must submit a request via email ([email protected]) within the time frame specified for editing/correction.
H.P. University will draw and notify the combined as well as category-wise merit list of qualified candidates who have submitted their application form online complete in all respects with fee and have obtained the print out of confirmation copy of the said online form within the stipulated period as mentioned in the prospectus. The new HPU Merit Rank in order of merit will be assigned to candidates in the merit list to be notified by the University for Admission to BAMS/BHMS courses in Govt. / private un-aided Ayurvedic/Homeopathy Colleges for filling-up State Quota and All India Quota seats in private un-aided Ayurvedic/Homeopathy Colleges, as the case may be. The merit list will be posted on the University’s website, www.hpuniv.ac.in or www.admissions.hpushimla.in. Candidates are advised to check their new merit rank for online seat allocation.
COUNSELLING AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
1. The Himachal Pradesh University will conduct online counseling for 85% of the seats under the State Quota at Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post-graduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Distt. Kangra (HP). The authority designated by the Government of India Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi, shall conduct the counseling for 15% seats for Central Quota/All India Quota of the above said Govt. College. However, all private college seats under the State/All India Quota of the aforementioned college will be filled in order of merit by the University through an online Centralized Counseling Committee to be formed by the Director AYUSH, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-9.
2.(i) An online counseling system will be used to make provisional allocations against available seats in order of merit-cum-choices/preferences of the course, college, and quota filled in the online admission form by the candidates within the stipulated period by using the University website www.hpuniv.ac.in www.admissions.hpushimla.in or as the case may be.
(ii) The admissions process for available seats in the Government Ayurvedic College and Private Ayurvedic & Homeopathy Colleges (State & All India Quota) will be completed online within the prescribed time frame by the Centralized Counseling Committee, which will be chaired by the Director, AYUSH H.P. The admission committee will consist of all the principals of Ayurvedic and Homeopathy colleges, as well as the University and a nominee of the Director of AYUSH.
(iii) After provisional seat allocation during the first and subsequent rounds of counseling, candidates can download provisional admission letters from the University website and report to the Principal of the respective college along with all requisite original documents and print out of confirmation copy of online application form with photocopies of all requisite documents/certificates (duly self-attested) for verification as per requirement of the prospectus in the prospectus in the prospectus in the prospectus in the prospectus in the prospectus in the prospectus in the prospectus in the Following the verification of original documents and fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria, medical fitness, and fee deposition, among other things, candidates will report to the provisionally assigned college for enrolment. If the candidate does not complete the aforementioned process within the specified time frame, his/her allocated seat will be automatically cancelled without notice, and his/her seat will be declared vacant for the subsequent round of counseling, and a penalty (if applicable) will be imposed in accordance with the prospectus.
(iv) The mere submission of an online admission application form and fee based on NEET-UG-2021 does not entitle the candidate to a seat for admission to BAMS/BHMS courses. However, admission to the course is conditional on a candidate meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria and merit, which will be determined by the Admission Committee strictly in accordance with the provisions outlined in the prospectus.
3. (a) Following the completion of the first round of counseling, the University will conduct the second round of counseling as scheduled, and the online counseling form will be made available on the University website www.hpuniv.ac.in. Candidates must fill out new choices/preferences for course(s), college(s), and quota within the time frame specified for provisional allocation against vacant seats. All candidates whose names appear on the University’s HPU merit list are eligible to fill out the online counseling form for the second round of counseling. If a candidate is satisfied with the seat assigned to him or her during the first round of online counseling, he or she is not required to participate in the second round of online counseling. During the second round of counseling, students may transfer/upgrade from one college to another and from one course to another.
b. Candidates who are allocated BAMS/BHMS seats anew in Government and Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy Colleges during the 2nd and Mop-up rounds of Counseling must pay a security token fee of Rs. 25000/- while filling out their online counseling form as per their choices/preferences, otherwise no seat will be allotted to them. Candidates who have already been admitted during the first round of college counseling are exempt from paying the nominal fee. The aforementioned fee amount will be adjusted in the tuition fee by the colleges concerned. If any of the candidates does not begin the course at the designated college within the specified time frame, the aforementioned fee will be forfeited. After the admission process is completed, the University will transfer the number of admitted candidates to the colleges concerned within three months. In the event that a candidate is not allocated a seat in any round of counseling, the fee will be refunded without deduction following the completion of the admission process, which is expected to take three months and for which candidates must apply on the prescribed format as per Appendix-15 of the prospectus.
c. It is important to note that candidates can fill the choices of colleges, courses, and quotas that are not reflected in the vacancy position of seats, as a few seats may arise due to candidates shifting from one college to another during the second round of counseling as per their choices/preferences by vacating the already occupied seat of the first round of counseling. In this regard, it is stated that some seats for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) may remain vacant after all candidates from the respective quota/category have been exhausted. As a result, seats in any category/quota may become vacant in the second round due to seat shifting/conversion. As a result, it is not required to fill only those options/preferences that are reflected in the vacancy position of seats. As a result, candidates are advised to fill out their college preferences/choices accordingly. The seats in the second round will be assigned based on the availability of seats and the candidate’s merit-cum -choice/preference.
4. Following the completion of the first and second rounds of counseling, the University will issue a schedule for mop-up rounds of counseling and make the online counseling form available on the University website www.hpuniv.ac.in. Candidates who are eligible to participate in the mop-up round of online counseling must fill out new course, college, and quota choices/preferences in the online application form within the specified time frame for provisional allocation against vacant seats, along with the required security token amount of fee. If a candidate was assigned a seat during previous rounds of online counseling, he or she is ineligible to participate in subsequent rounds of online counseling. However, shifting for course and quota up-gradation from private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy Colleges to Govt. Ayurvedic College against vacant seats in order of merit-cum-choices/preferences of the course, college, and quota shall be permitted. Similarly, Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy Colleges will be permitted to transfer from the All India Quota to the State Quota.
5. There will be at least two rounds of counseling for All India Quota (AIQ) UG Seats of Private ASU&H Institutes, and if AIQ seats are not filled after the second round, these vacant seats may be converted into State Government quota seats and filled as per State Government rules.
6. If a candidate who has been assigned a seat in the 2nd/MOP-UP Rounds does not join the respective institution or surrenders the seat for any reason, the Security/Token fee will be forfeited. Also, the aforementioned Token amount of fee will be forfeited if the admission is cancelled due to any reason on the part of the student, i.e. if the candidate provides incorrect information at the time of registration on the basis of which a seat may be allotted and later cancelled by the admission authorities at the time of reporting, or if the candidate fails to produce the required documents at the time of admission (within the stipulated time.)
7. Candidates admitted in the 2nd/ 1st MOP-UP Rounds of Sate/All India Quota in Private UG colleges may leave/ surrender their admitted seat with a forfeiture of security money/ Token amount of fee only within a week of the date of admission in the 1st MOP-UP round of counseling in the concerned college. After that time, candidates will be unable to leave/surrender their admitted seat and will be ineligible for further counseling.
8. Fees collected from UG students at the time of admission shall be kept in the college account until the completion of all rounds of counseling so that any selected candidate, both State and All India Quota, can easily be refunded on re-allocation/up-gradation of seats from the first, second, third, or mop-up round of counseling.
Note: Candidates who did not participate/were not assigned seats in the first and second rounds of counseling may participate in the mop-up round(s) of counseling based on their HPU merit Rank.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the official website for Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The official website for Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is www.shivabams.com
Who is affiliated with Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is affiliated with Himachal Pradesh University.
Is Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The location of Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is Luhanoo-Kanetain, Chandpur- P.O, Tehsil – Sadar, Bilaspur- Distt, Himachal Pradesh, India.
When did Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital establish?
Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital was founded in 2006.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
Does Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital have hostel facility?
Yes, Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital has hostel facilities.