Sangam Sevabhavi Trusts Ayurved College, Sangamner is one of Maharashtra’s prestigious Private Ayurvedic Colleges. The college was founded in 1992 and is known as Sangam Ayurvedic College Sangamner (SST Ayurved College Sangamner).
Sangam Sevabhavi Trust’s Ayurved College, Sangamner is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) in Nashik and is recognised by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. (Govt. of India). Since then, the institution has developed to become the District’s major Centre of Medical Education.
The goal of establishing the institution was to educate and assist both rural and urban students. It is also to provide effective health care to people in distant areas using Ayurveda.
This institute’s noble goal is to provide medical education, facilities, and relief to the world’s common and poor people. The facilities are offered in accordance with the laws and regulations of the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. Students have high regard for the institution of medicine and medical college.
|College Name||Sangam Sevabhavi Trust’s Ayurved College Sangamner Maharashtra|
|Popular Name||SST Ayurved College, Sangamner|
|Location||Sangamner, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Course||BAMS (UG), PG|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Contact||Address: Nasik – Pune Road, Opposite Prasad Caffee,|
Sangamner, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra – 422 605.
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
- Computer Lab
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- Herbal Garden
- OPD Facilities & Equipment
- Anatomy (Sharir Rachana)
- Physiology (Sharir Kriya)
- Basic principles of Ayurveda (Sanskrit Samhita)
- Pathology (Rognidan & Vikrutividnyan)
- Preventive of social medicine through “Yoga & Nisagopchar)(Swasthvritta)
- Forensic medicine & Toxicology (Agadtantra)
- Ayurvedic medicine preparation (Ras-shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana)
- Ayurvedic medicinal plants & minerals (Dravyaguna)
- Ayurved medicine (Kayachikitsa)
- Surgery (Shalyatantra)
- E.N.T. (Shalakyatantra)
- Gynac & Obstrac (Streerog & prasutitantra)
- Pediatrics (Balrog –Kaumarbhritya)
Faculty And Staff
- The faculty and staff at Sangam Sevabhavi Trust’s Ayurved College in Sangamner, Maharashtra, are a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing quality education and healthcare services. The college takes pride in its highly qualified and experienced faculty members who specialize in various disciplines of Ayurveda. They possess in-depth knowledge of Ayurvedic principles, diagnostic techniques, therapeutic approaches, and research methodologies. These experts impart theoretical knowledge, practical training, and guidance to the students.
- In addition to the faculty, the college has a team of supportive staff and administrative personnel who contribute to the smooth functioning of various departments. They handle administrative tasks, maintain records, manage logistics, and provide assistance to students and faculty members.
- The college also promotes collaboration with visiting faculty and experts from reputed Ayurvedic institutions and research centers. This collaboration enriches the learning experience for the students by exposing them to diverse perspectives and insights.
- The faculty and staff at Sangam Sevabhavi Trust’s Ayurved College are dedicated to the growth and development of the students. They strive to create a conducive learning environment and ensure that students receive comprehensive and high-quality education in Ayurveda.
- Overall, the faculty and staff at Sangam Sevabhavi Trust’s Ayurved College play a crucial role in upholding the institution’s reputation and contributing to the advancement of Ayurvedic education and healthcare in Sangamner, Maharashtra. Their expertise, dedication, and commitment are instrumental in shaping competent Ayurvedic professionals.
Courses offered and Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship||60|
For PG course
|M.D. Kayachikitsa||3 year|
|M.D. Shalakya Tantra||3 year||05 Seats|
|M.D. Prasutitantra & Stri Roga||3 year||05 Seats|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sr.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course||Graduation||Fees (Per Year)|
For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.||Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.|
For PG Courses
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course from a Ayurvedic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET Cutt-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Sangam Sevabhavi Trusts Ayurved College, Sangamner Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||First Round||Second Round||Second Round||Third Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sangam Sevabhavi Trusts Ayurved College, Sangamner|
Sangam Sevabhavi Trusts Ayurved College, Sangamner
Address: Nasik – Pune Road, Opposite Prasad Cafe,
Sangamner, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra – 422 605.
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Course
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- All mark sheets from the first to the final year of B.A.M.S.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
For PG Candidate
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Sangam Sevabhavi Trust's Ayurved College?
Which university is affiliated with Sangam Sevabhavi Trust's Ayurved College?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Is Sangam Sevabhavi Trust's Ayurved College a full-fledged government institution?
No, Sangam Sevabhavi Trust’s Ayurved College is a Private Ayurved college.
When was Sangam Sevabhavi Trust's Ayurved College established?
Sangam Sevabhavi Trust’s Ayurved College were founded in 1992.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
How can I enroll in Sangam Sevabhavi Trust's Ayurved College admission?
To get enrolled in Sangam Sevabhavi Trust’s Ayurved College, students must perform well on the NEET exam.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).