MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot established in 2020 by MRN Group of medical Institution college is considered one of the most popular colleges in Karnataka. The college is Approved by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. , Dept of AYUSH Govt of India, New Delhi, and is affiliated with the Rajic Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
The college building houses a large and well-equipped library, an anatomy dissection theatre, a physiology lab, staff rooms, and conference, exam, and lecture halls. The institution has computer, multimedia, and Internet education facilities, ensuring high-quality and up-to-date ayurvedic education.
With the vision of becoming the most trustworthy Institute in the healthcare education system nationwide and providing the best ayurvedic physicians, nursing staff, and pharmaceutical personnel to society for global healthcare. The College has taken upon the Mission to outweigh patients’ aspirations and are conveyed in a caring, convenient, cost-effective, and accessible manner in the healthcare education system, as well as to educate rural students for their desired courses such as ayurveda, nursing, and pharmacy within the district.
|College Name||MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot|
|Popular Name||MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot|
|Location||Hubli Bypass Road, Navanagar, Bagalkot 587104|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM, Dept of AYUSH Govt of India, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Boys and Girls)|
|Category||Ayurveda Colleges in Karnataka|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Hubli Bypass Road, Navanagar, Bagalkot 587104|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Approved by – National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM, Dept of AYUSH Govt of India, New Delhi
- Aid Status-Private
- Dissection Hall
- Physiology lab
- Herbal Garden
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
Faculty and Staff
As faculties are accountable for maintaining and raising the caliber of medical education at MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot. The following applicable policies are followed by all campus faculty:
- The Faculty of colleges are well-trained and experienced Individuals with the utmost knowledge about the field of Ayurveda and are always ready to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- To teach the specific material the Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject. Also, Faculty Increases emphasis on ongoing education to promote efficient utilization of existing resources
- The faculty of the college are always encouraged to take on new challenges giving them the insights they need to improve on the personal as well as the professional basis of students.
- Along with faculty members; the institute has a non-technical staff which provides the students with a healthy learning environment where they can grow into a professional candidates for their future endeavors.
|BAMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||60|
let’s have a look on the table of BAMS Syllabus
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
In this section will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sr.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|BAMS||Will Notify Soon|
NOTE: Please contact our admission helpline at 9289495501 for further information on the BAMS course’s fee structure.
|Nationality||Indian citizens are eligible to apply.|
|Age||The minimum age should be 17 years as of December 31, 2023.|
|Domicile||Applicants must be residents of Telangana state.|
|Academic Qualification||Must have completed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry,|
Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology, and English.
|Minimum Marks in Qualifying Exam||-OC category: Minimum 50% in science subjects.|
-BC, SC, and ST categories: Minimum 40% in science subjects.
-OC PWD category: Minimum 45% in science subjects.
|NEET UG Score||Must have qualified the NEET UG – 2023 examination.|
|Reservation Quota||No reservation quotas for SC/ST/BC/PWD categories under Management Quota.|
|Foreign Students / NRI Candidates||Eligible for admission to AYUSH Courses under Management Quota Category – C Seats.|
|Eligibility / Equivalence Certificate||Candidates with qualifications from universities or boards outside of Telangana|
must submit an Eligibility / Equivalence certificate from the respective authorities.
|Apply for Management Quota||Candidates who have applied for the Convener Quota must apply individually for |
consideration under the Management Quota.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot|
MRN Ayurvedic Medical college Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot
- Address: Hubli Bypass Road, Navanagar, Bagalkot 587104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://mrnayu.com/
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Telangana Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official counseling website.
- Click on the “New Registration” or “Register” link.
- Fill in your personal details, such as name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Create a unique username and password for login purposes.
- Verify the entered information and submit the registration form.
Step 2: Document Verification
- After successful registration, you will receive a schedule for document verification.
- Visit the designated verification center on the specified date and time.
- Carry all the necessary documents, including NEET scorecard, educational certificates, and identity proof.
- Get your documents verified by the counseling authorities.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- After document verification, log in using your username and password.
- Access the list of available colleges and courses.
- Prioritize and select your preferred choices based on your NEET rank.
- Save and lock your choices before the deadline.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- The counseling authority will conduct the seat allotment process based on your NEET rank and choices.
- You will receive an allotment letter indicating the college and course you have been allocated.
Step 5: Reporting to College
- If you are satisfied with the allotted seat, report to the allotted college within the given timeframe.
- Pay the required admission fees and complete the formalities for enrollment.
Step 6: Second Round (If Applicable)
- If you are not allotted a seat in the first round, you may participate in the second round of counseling.
- Repeat the choice filling and seat allotment process as mentioned above.
Step 7: Mop-Up Round (If Applicable)
- If there are still vacant seats after the second round, a mop-up round may be conducted.
- Eligible candidates who have not been allotted seats in previous rounds can participate.
Step 8: Reporting to the Allotted College (Mop-Up Round)
- If you are allotted a seat in the mop-up round, report to the college within the specified time.
- Complete the admission process and join the college.
At the time of document verification, all candidates must present the following original certificates along with one set of attested/self-attested copies of all required documents. The candidates’ original certificates will be verified and returned to them.
- KEA – 2023 Registration form duly filled (printout) of the online fee paid challan copy as proof for having paid the registration fees.
- NEET Admit/Score/Rank Card
- Two Passport Size color photographs
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by NTA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
All Candidates must also submit to the Karnataka Examinations Authority an UNDERTAKING on Rs. 20 e-Stamps Paper brought out in their name, as shown in Annexure II. Only by submitting this document will the Candidate’s Document Verification Process be declared complete, and he or she will be eligible for the allocation of the User ID and Secret Key.
At the time of admission, all selected in-service candidates shall furnish a bond in form no. 19 specified in KCSRs on stamp paper of value of Rs.100/- binding himself to pay a sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) as a penalty if he/she leaves the course before its completion and is also barred from appearing for three years.
Domicile certificate issued by the concerned Tahasildar (candidate or either of his/her parents has been a resident of Karnataka State for a period of not less than TEN years) OR A study certificate from the Head of the educational institution where he/she had studied for at least ten years in Karnataka. Furthermore, school study certificates must be countersigned in the prescribed proforma by the concerned Block Education Officer (BEO) / Deputy Director of Public Instructions (DDPI).
Caste/ Caste Income Certificate issued by Concerned Tahasildar- For SC/ST in Form-D, Category-I in Form-E, and 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B in Form-F (if claiming reservation benefits).
Frequently Asked Question
What is the website for MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot ?
The website for MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot is http://mrnayu.com/
What is the location of MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot ?
The location Of MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot is Hubli Bypass Road, Navanagar, Bagalkot 587104.
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG Portal. Accordingly, candidates submit their choices.
Is there Hostel Facility available in MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot?
Yes, a hostel Facility is available at MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot
Which University is Affiliated with MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot ?
MRN Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Is filling up and lock choices necessary to get the seat allotted? Or will I be allotted a seat automatically from leftover seats?
After online registration, you must fill in the choices of colleges/courses in order of your preference (higher to lower) and lock it before the server time. The submitted/ filled choices can be modified before locking. If candidates do not lock the choices submitted by them, it will be automatically locked as per schedule/ Server time. You will not be allotted any seats if you don’t fill in choices even after registering in the AACCC portal. Candidates can download/print out the locked choices for future reference.