Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College, PG & Research Center, popularly known as ADAMC Sangli, is a renowned private Ayurvedic college in Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1999, the college has gained recognition as one of the leading institutions in the field of Ayurvedic education. It is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines and affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik.
ADAMC Sangli is widely acknowledged as one of the best Ayurvedic colleges in Sangli. The institute’s striking architecture is a testament to its grandeur, with a magnificent statue of Lord Dhanwantari, the God of health, gracing the entrance and instilling a sense of tranquility and serenity in all who visit.
The college owes its existence to the visionary social reformer, Honourable Shri Annasaheb Dange, who dedicated himself to the cause of providing ample opportunities for rural masses to pursue higher education, particularly in the field of Ayurveda. His ambitious project materialized in the establishment of this Ayurvedic medical college in Ashta, Sangli.
At ADAMC and Research Institute & Hospital, students are exposed to a wide range of opportunities in the field of Ayurvedic health sciences. The institute boasts a committed team of teachers, staff, and students who have earned a commendable reputation in Maharashtra for their earnest efforts.
ADAMC Sangli continues to strive for excellence in Ayurvedic education, contributing to the holistic well-being of individuals and the promotion of Ayurveda as a valuable healthcare system.
|College Name||Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College,Post Graduate & Research Center, Ashta, Maharashtra|
|Popular Name||Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College (ADAMC)|
|Location||Ashta, Walva, Sangli 416301|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Course||BAMS (UG), PG|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Contact||Address: Ashta, Walva, Sangli, Maharashtra 416301|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
- Hostel Facility
- Digital Classroom & Auditorium Room
- Dhanvantari Herbal Garden
- Sports Complex
- Sharir Rachana Department
- Sharir Kriya Department
- Samhita Siddhant Department
- Dravyaguna Department
- Rasa-Shastra Department
- Agadtantra Department
- Swasthavritta Department
- Rognidan Department
- Kayachikitsa Department
- Strirog Prasuti Department
- Balrog Department
- Shalakya Tantra Department
- Panchakarma Department
- Shalya Tantra Department
Faculty And Staff
- The faculty and staff at Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College are highly qualified professionals who are dedicated to providing quality education and healthcare services. The faculty members include experienced professors and lecturers who specialize in various disciplines of Ayurveda. They possess extensive knowledge of Ayurvedic principles, diagnostic techniques, therapeutic approaches, and research methodologies. These experts impart theoretical knowledge, practical training, and guidance to the students.
- Additionally, the college has a team of dedicated support staff and administrative personnel who ensure the smooth functioning of various departments and provide assistance to both students and faculty members. They handle administrative tasks, maintain records, manage logistics, and contribute to creating a conducive learning environment.
- The college also promotes collaboration with visiting faculty and experts from renowned Ayurvedic institutions and research centers. These visiting professionals share their expertise and perspectives, enriching the learning experience for the students.
- The faculty and staff at Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College are passionate about their work and are committed to the overall growth and development of the students. With their expertise and dedication, they play a crucial role in upholding the college’s reputation and ensuring that students receive a comprehensive and high-quality education in Ayurveda.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
|BAMS||5 years 6month||100|
For PG Course
|Program Name||Seat Intake||Duration|
|Shalya Tantra||5||3 year|
|Shalakya Tantra||6||3 year|
|Strirog Prasuti Tantra||6||3 year|
|Kaumarbhritya- Balrog||5||3 year|
|Sharir Kriya||3||3 year Min|
|Sharir Rachana||3||3 year Min|
|Rasashastra||3||3 year Min|
|Panchkarma||3||3 year Min|
We will let you know about Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College BAMS Syllabus here this selection.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.||Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.|
For PG Courses
|Qualification||Have completed a B.H.M.S. course from a Homeopathic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET Cutt-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College 2022 Cut-Off (State Quota)
|ategory||First Round||First Round||Second Round||Second Round||Third Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College|
Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College
Address: Ashta, Walva, Sangli, Maharashtra 416301
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling experts
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Course
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- All mark sheets from the first to the final year of B.A.M.S.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
For PG Candidate
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College?
Which University is affiliated with Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Is Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College a full-fledged government institution?
No, Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College is a Private Ayurved college.
When was the Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College established?
Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College was founded in 1999.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
total of 100 seats are available for the BAMS course at this institute.
How can I enroll in the Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College admission?
To get enrolled in Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange Ayurved Medical College, students must perform well on the NEET exam.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).