Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya in Gadhinglaj stands as a shining testament to the enduring legacy of Ayurveda. Nestled in the picturesque surroundings of Gadhinglaj, this esteemed institution is committed to preserving and promoting the ancient science of Ayurveda while preparing the next generation of Ayurvedic healers. The college is established in 1999 with passion and integrity towards impacting the best and most comprehensive educational and healthcare services to the community and students. The college is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and also has recognition from the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
At Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, students embark on a transformative journey that combines traditional wisdom with modern advancements. The college offers a comprehensive curriculum that encompasses the fundamental principles, diagnostic techniques, therapeutic modalities, and herbal formulations of Ayurveda. Through a harmonious blend of theory, practical training, and clinical experience, students develop a deep understanding of the holistic approach to health and well-being.
The college boasts state-of-the-art infrastructure and well-equipped laboratories, providing students with ample opportunities for practical learning. The college also houses a dedicated Ayurvedic hospital, where students actively participate in patient care under the supervision of experienced practitioners. This clinical exposure enriches their understanding of Ayurvedic diagnostics, treatments, and therapeutic interventions, preparing them to become competent and confident Ayurvedic professionals.
Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj Highlights
|College Name||Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj|
|Popular Name||Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic College Kolhapur|
|Location||P-2, MIDC Area, Shendri Mal, Gadhinglaj, Kolhapur|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Course||BAMS (UG), PG|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: P-2, MIDC Area, Shendri Mal, Gadhinglaj, Kolhapur, Maharashtra-416502.|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Herbal Garden
- Class Room
- Agad Tantra
- Dravyaguna Kaumarbhritya
- Kriya Sharir
- Prasuti Tantra
- Rachana Sharir
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhhant
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Res. Meth. & Central Research Lab
Faculty and Staff
- Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya in Gadhinglaj is renowned for its exceptional faculty and staff members who are at the forefront of Ayurvedic education and practice. With their specialized expertise, unwavering dedication, and holistic approach, they create a transformative learning environment for aspiring Ayurvedic professionals.
- The faculty at Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya comprises renowned scholars, experienced practitioners, and accomplished researchers in the field of Ayurveda. They possess advanced degrees and specialized training, bringing a wealth of knowledge and practical wisdom to the classroom. With their deep understanding of Ayurvedic principles, they skillfully navigate the intricacies of Ayurvedic diagnostics, treatments, and herbal formulations, imparting this wisdom to their students.
- These esteemed educators employ a variety of teaching methods to cater to diverse learning styles. They combine traditional teachings with modern techniques, incorporating interactive lectures, case studies, group discussions, and practical demonstrations. Through their mentorship, students develop critical thinking skills, sharpen their diagnostic abilities, and learn to formulate effective Ayurvedic treatment plans.
- The faculty members at Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya are actively involved in research, constantly exploring new frontiers in Ayurvedic medicine. They engage in collaborative projects, publish research papers in esteemed journals, and present their findings at national and international conferences. By integrating research into their teachings, they ensure that students receive an education grounded in evidence-based practices and the latest advancements in the field.
Courses Offered Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|BAMS||5½ years ( 4½ years + Year Rotatory Internship)||100|
|Program Name||Duration||Seat Intake|
|Prasuti and Streeroga||3 year||06|
|Shalakya Tantra||3 year||06|
|Dravyaguna Vigyan||3 year||06|
|Shalya Tantra||3 year||12|
|Rasashastra Bhaishajya Kalpana||3 year||05|
|Rognidan Vikriti vigyan||3 year||04|
|Samhita Siddhanta||3 year||04|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sr.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualifications||To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
For PG Courses
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
AIAPGET Cut-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj|
- Address: P-2, MIDC Area, Shendri Mal, Gadhinglaj, Kolhapur, Maharashtra-416502.
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- All mark sheets from the first to the final year of B.A.M.S.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
For PG Candidate
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- AIA-PGET 2023 Mark Sheet Downloaded
- Mark sheet of BHMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj?
Which university is affiliated with Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
What is the location of Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj?
P-2, MIDC Area, Shendri Mal, Gadhinglaj, Kolhapur, Maharashtra-416502.
When was Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj established?
Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj was founded in 1999.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 100 seats available for the BAMS course.
Is Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj a government or private college?
Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj is a private college in the state of Maharashtra.
How can I get admission into Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj?
To get admission in Late Kedari Redekar Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj students must perform well on the NEET exam.