Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Maharashtra. The college, popularly known as YAC Panhala, was founded in 1989. The National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. has approved YAC Panhala, which is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik. The college is now known as one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Panhala. Kodoli is 25 kilometres away from Kolhapur. Kolhapur is a historical and well-known city in Maharashtra, with a railway station and an airport. The college is located in Panhala Taluka, which is well-known for its hill stations and Forth. Kodoli is only 10 kilometres from National Highway No. 4. The college is recognized by the Maharashtra government, the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. in New Delhi, the Ministry of AYUSH in New Delhi. There is currently 100 intake capacity for the Undergraduate Course, Bachelor of Ayurved Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.).
The course includes 4½ years of training in the Ayurvedic and Allopathic systems of medicine, as well as a one-year internship. M.D./ M.S in Ayurved in 15 subjects viz. Rognidan, Agadtantra, and Shalakya Tantra started in 2006 and another 08 subjects viz. Ayurved Samhita, Rachana Sharir, Rasashastra, Swasthavritta, Strirog Prasutitantra, Kaumarbhritya, Kayachikitsa & Shalya Tantra started in 2010 and Shari The college and hospital meet the standards set by NCISM. , New Delhi. The college is linked to a 268-bed Ayurvedic hospital that is registered under the Bombay Nursing Home Registration Act, 1949.
|College Name||Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli|
|Popular Name||Yashwant Ayurvedic College|
|Location||Kodoli Tal : Panhala, Dist : Kolhapur – 416114|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Course||BAMS (UG), PG|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Kodoli Tal : Panhala, Dist : Kolhapur – 416114|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Digital Classrooms
- Yashwant Auditorium
- Well-equipped PG Research Lab
- Rasashastra Practical Hall
- SharirKriya (Physiology Lab)
- Herbal Garden
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Operation Theater
- Ophthalmic Unit
- Dental Care Unit
- Sonography & Color Doppler
- X-Ray Unit
- Agad Tantra
- Dravyaguna Kaumarbhritya
- Kriya Sharir
- Prasuti Tantra
- Rachana Sharir
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhhant
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Res. Meth. & Central Research Lab
Faculty and Staff
- Yashwant Ayurvedic College in Panhala boasts an exceptional team of faculty and staff members who are passionate about Ayurveda and dedicated to providing an extraordinary educational experience. With their unwavering commitment and profound expertise, they shape the future of Ayurvedic medicine and inspire students to excel in this ancient healing art.
- The faculty members at Yashwant Ayurvedic College are distinguished experts in their respective fields, revered for their extensive knowledge and practical experience. With advanced degrees and specialized training in Ayurvedic medicine, they possess a deep understanding of its principles, therapies, and formulations. Through their engaging teaching methods and innovative approaches, they ignite curiosity and nurture a thirst for knowledge among students.
- These remarkable educators go beyond textbooks, weaving real-world examples, case studies, and practical demonstrations into their lessons. They empower students to explore the intricacies of Ayurveda, encouraging them to question, analyze, and apply their learning in diverse healthcare scenarios. The faculty members serve as mentors, offering personalized guidance and support to help students unleash their full potential and discover their unique talents.
- At Yashwant Ayurvedic College, the staff members are the backbone of the institution, diligently working behind the scenes to ensure a seamless learning environment. From managing administrative tasks to maintaining state-of-the-art facilities, they create an atmosphere that fosters growth, creativity, and collaboration. Their dedication and attention to detail contribute to the overall success of the college and enrich the student experience.
- The synergy between the faculty and staff members at Yashwant Ayurvedic College is truly remarkable. Together, they curate a dynamic academic community that thrives on innovation, research, and intellectual curiosity. By organizing symposiums, conferences, and workshops featuring esteemed Ayurvedic practitioners and researchers, they expose students to the cutting edge of Ayurvedic knowledge, broadening their horizons and inspiring them to push boundaries.
Courses Offered and Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|BAMS||5 years 6 months.||100|
|Sharir Kriya||3 year||6|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course Name||Graduation||Institutional Quota (Rs)|
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualifications||To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
For PG Courses
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|ategory||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET Cut-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli|
Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli
- Address: Kodoli Tal : Panhala, Dist : Kolhapur – 416114
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS admission consultant assists students in securing admission into BHMS programs. They provide guidance on the application process, recommend suitable colleges, help with document preparation, and offer support in exam preparation. Their goal is to simplify the admission process and increase students’ chances of getting into reputable BHMS institutions.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
For PG Courses
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- AIA-PGET 2023 Mark Sheet Downloaded
- Mark sheet of BHMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BHMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli?
Which university is affiliated with Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
What is the location of Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli?
Panhala, Kolhapur-416 114, Maharashtra.
When was Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli established?
Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli was founded in 1989.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 100 seats available for the BAMS course.
How can I enroll Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli admission?
To get enrolled in Yashwant Ayurvedic College Post Graduate Training & Research Centre, Kodoli students must perform well on the NEET exam.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).