Bharatiya Sanskriti Darshan Trust Ayurvedic Hospital and Research Centre (BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya) Wagholi Maharashtra is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Maharashtra. The college, known colloquially as BSDT Ayurvedic College Wagholi (BSDTAC Wagholi), was founded in 1998. This well-known BAMS College in Wagholi is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya boasts state-of-the-art infrastructure and well-equipped laboratories that enable hands-on learning experiences. The institution also has an Ayurvedic hospital associated with it, providing students with invaluable opportunities to observe and participate in clinical practice. This exposure allows students to refine their diagnostic skills, apply therapeutic interventions, and gain practical experience in patient care under the supervision of experienced practitioners.
Furthermore, BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya places significant emphasis on the preservation and promotion of Ayurvedic traditions and practices. The college organizes seminars, workshops, and guest lectures by renowned experts to enhance students’ understanding of Ayurveda and its relevance in the modern healthcare system. The institution also encourages students to engage in community outreach programs, creating awareness about Ayurveda and its benefits among the wider population.
|College Name||Bharatiya Sanskriti Darshan Trust Ayurvedic Hospital & Research Centre (BSDTAC Wagholi.)|
|Popular Name||BSDTAC Wagholi, BSDT Ayurvedic College Wagholi|
|Location||Vishwa Shanti Dham, Wagholi|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Vishwashanti Dham, Kesnand Road, Wagholi, Pune – 412207.|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Herbal Garden
- Sport Ground
- Seminar Hall
- 24/7 WATER SUPPLY
- PARKING AREA
- WELL VENTILATED AND CLEAN ROOMS
Faculty and Staff
- BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya takes great pride in its exceptional faculty and staff members who play a crucial role in shaping the educational experience and contributing to the success of the institution. Committed to upholding the highest standards of Ayurvedic education, the college has assembled a team of highly qualified professionals who are dedicated to imparting knowledge, providing guidance, and nurturing the growth of students.
- The faculty members at BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya are experts in their respective fields, possessing extensive knowledge and experience in Ayurveda. They are renowned scholars, researchers, and practitioners who bring a wealth of practical insights and academic expertise to the classroom. With a deep understanding of Ayurvedic principles, therapies, and herbal formulations, the faculty members ensure that students receive a comprehensive education in all aspects of Ayurveda.
- These esteemed educators go beyond the traditional lecture format, encouraging interactive and participatory learning experiences. They foster an atmosphere of intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and open dialogue, enabling students to develop a deeper understanding of Ayurvedic concepts and their practical application. The faculty members also serve as mentors, providing guidance and support to students in their academic pursuits and career aspirations.
- In addition to the faculty, BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya is supported by a dedicated team of staff members who contribute to the smooth functioning of the institution. These staff members handle administrative responsibilities, manage the day-to-day operations, and provide support services to students and faculty alike. They ensure that the infrastructure is well-maintained, the resources are accessible, and the college functions efficiently. The staff members are committed to creating a conducive environment for learning and facilitating the overall growth and well-being of students.
- Together, the faculty and staff at BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya create a dynamic and nurturing academic community. They collaborate to enhance the learning experience, organize seminars, workshops, and guest lectures, and provide opportunities for students to engage in research projects and practical training. Their dedication, expertise, and commitment to excellence create an enriching educational environment where students can thrive and develop into skilled Ayurvedic professionals.
Courses offered Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|BAMS||5 years 6 months.||60|
|Program Name||Duration||Seat Intake|
|Rachana Sharir||3 Years||03|
|Ayurved Samhita||3 Years||03|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course Name||Graduation||Government Quota (Rs)||Institutional Quota (Rs)|
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualifications||To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
For PG Courses
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|ategory||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET Cutt-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya|
BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
- Address: Vishwashanti Dham, Kesnand Road, Wagholi, Pune – 412207.
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- All mark sheets from the first to the final year of B.A.M.S.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
For PG Candidate
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- AIA-PGET 2023 Mark Sheet Downloaded
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BHMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya?
Which university is affiliated with BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
What is the location of BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya?
Vishwashanti Dham, Kesnand Road, Wagholi, Pune – 412207.
When was BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya established?
BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya was founded in 1998.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 60 seats available for the BAMS course.
How can I take admission into BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya?
To get admission in BSDT’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya students must perform well on the NEET exam.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).