Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, a pioneer institution in the field of Quality based Homoeopathic Medical education, was the vision of philanthropist Dr. A.Shanmugasundaram, the seeds of which were sown in the months of June 1988 at the foothills of Yercaud, Salem.
The college began its undergraduate education and wholistic patient care under the Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University in Chennai, but soon established itself as a Deemed institution under the Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation (Deemed to be University), Salem (declared under Sec.3 of the UGC Act,1956) in 2001. In 2002, it was the first college in South India to offer a postgraduate programme in all seven specialties of homoeopathy, as well as an undergraduate enrollment of 100 students per academic year. Since 2011, the college has served as a research Centre for the Doctorate in Homoeopathy (Ph.D.).
Currently, the institution provides disciplined academic education and scientific research in Homoeopathy, as well as catering to the health of the society through a reputable hospital that provides out-patient and in-patient care, as well as the City Health Centre and various Peripheral Health Centers. It has a multidimensional training programme for faculty and students called the Re-Orientation Training Programme, which is run by the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It also has a Faculty Development Program, a Personality Development Program, a Basic Life Support Program, a Continuing Medical Education Program, and a variety of National conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Educational and Industrial visits. It also makes its facilities available for Blood Donation and Health Awareness Programs as part of the National Service Scheme, and it organises various University and Inter-University meets for students, as well as an Alumni meet-up.
Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College Highlights
|College Name||Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||VMHMC Salem, VM Homoeopathic College Salem, Vinayaka Homoeopathic College Salem|
|Location||Salem, Tamil Nadu|
|Affiliated with||Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation (Deemed to be University)|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi, and Govt. of Tamilnadu|
|Recognized by||AYUSH – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Sankari Main Road (NH-47) Seeragapadi, Salem Tamil Nadu-636308|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation (Deemed to be University)
- Approved by:- National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
- Aid Status:- Private
- Central Library
- 50 bedded Hospital
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
|BHMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship|
|M.D. (Practice of Medicine)||3 Year|
|UM.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Year|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Year|
|M.D. (Homoeopathic Materia Medica)||3 Year|
|M.D. (Organon of Medicine and Homoeopathic Philosophy)||3 Year|
|M.D. (Repertory)||3 Year|
|M.D. (Homeopathic Pharmacy)||3 Year|
We will inform you about the BUMS Syllabus in this section.
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET 2023 Cut-Off
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
|Category||First Round||Second Round||3rd Round||Stray Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital|
Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
Address: Sankari Main Road (NH-47) Seeragapadi, Salem Tamil Nadu-636308
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.vmhmc.edu.in
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BHMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
AACCC (AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee) is responsible for the 15% All India Quota.
This is a Centralized counseling committee established by the Ministry of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (AYUSH) of the Government of India for admission to UG and PG programmes.
In this case, the entire admissions procedure is done online, from registration to seat allocation. Students from all states in India who have qualified for NEET 2022 are eligible for admission, regardless of where they live.
AACCC grants admission to these AYUSH Institutions for BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS programmes. There are various sorts of institutions in this category, including government, government-aided, central universities/national institutions, and deemed universities.
ALL INDIA QUOTA (15%)
- AIQ online counseling will be conducted in three rounds: Round 1, Round 2, and Round 3/Mop Up Round.
- The seats that remain unfilled under AIQ after the third/mop-up round of AACCC counseling will be transferred/returned to the respective states.
|Entrance Exam:||Common Entrance Examination test CEE / NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.||10+2 percentage required for NEET 2022 exam is separate for every category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in class 12 to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects UR – 50%,OBC/SC/ST – 40%,PWD – 45%|
Eligible for PG:
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course from a Ayurvedic College accredited by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
AACCC counseling will begin approximately 15-17 days after NEET 2022. AACCC will issue the results and schedule for AYUSH counseling. AACCC allocates seats based on the merit of the NEET score. After seat allocation, participant will be granted an allotment letter on the AACCC website; after downloading the allotment letter from here, they must report to the allotted college with the original documentation.
Registration: 15 – 17 days after AACCC announces the NEET 2022 results on their website www.aaccc.gov.in. However, according to the schedule for admission in AYUSH Course, registration for counseling will begin, and candidates must register here. Following that, the registration fee and security deposit must be paid. That is as follows:
For – Deemed Universities
1) Non-refundable Registries Fees – Rs. 1,000/- for all category candidates.
2) Refundable Security amount – Rs. 50,000/- for all category candidates
At the time of registration, candidates of all categories will get Rs. 51,000/- will have to be paid.
Note: If an applicant applies to both AIQ and Deemed University, he or she must pay a higher registration + security cost of Rs. 51,000/-.
If a candidate has registered for a Government Institution by paying the Registration fees + Security fees, and then wants to register for Deemed, he can use the Reset Registration option. They must pay Registration and Security expenses for Deemed. It will come once they have completed the following steps: Tab Home – Candidate Details – Choice – Lock Print Choices – Unlock Choice. However, keep in mind that this option can only be used once.
Choice filling is a crucial component of counseling and should be done with care. When filling out the form, keep the following points in mind:
a) Fill out the top college first; if the marks are poor, fill out a college with a good education.
b) Fill the low-fee college first, because there are many colleges with very high fees.
b) After filling the top college, they must fill the state college.
d) Before choosing Deemed University, get information from its website or call the college’s helpline number. Check other charges such as Hostel, Mess, Sports, and so on in addition to the college tuition rates.
e) Access information on the Bond from the Participating Institute via the AACCC web portal.
f) Prioritize such a state so that ones can benefit from PG.
h) Give Old Medical College top priority. Last but not least, fill the new college.
AACCC conducts online counseling for First, Second Round and 3rd/Mop Up Round of All India Quota/Central University/National Institute and Deemed University for admission in BAMS, BHMS, BSMS and BUMS courses.
First Round Counseling
After registering on the AACCC website and paying the registration and security fees, the results of the first round will be released by AACCC based on the choices made by the candidate in the first round. The provisional result is published first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
1) The first round is an open exit round. There is no need for student to join the designated seat in this case, and the security money they deposited will be refunded to them after counseling in the same account from which they deposited. In addition, they will be qualified for the next round of AACCC and state counseling.
2) If they are assigned a seat in the first round and wish to accept it, they just download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documents. Admission formalities must be fulfilled by depositing a one-year fee and original documentation in the designated college.
3) If they desire a better college than this by participating in the second round, they must provide this designated college the choice of upgrading and participating in the second round. In this case, one must choose Yes in the upgrade willingness option. If they are happy with their first-round seat and do not want to participate in the second round, choose No on the upgrade option form.
4) If candidate entered the seat in the first round and subsequently wish to leave because you have a better seat in your state, they can quit that seat before the AACCC’s second round registration begins. Its due date is announced by AACCC. Before that day, go to the first-round entered college and resign from their assigned seat, as well as retrieve one’s original paperwork and deposit money.
5) If a candidate is denied a seat in the first round, they’re eligible for the second round.
Second Round Counseling
All the candidates are eligible for the second round who has participated in the first round. Those who have not registered in the first round can register in the second round. Those candidates who had registered in the first round do not need to do them again. But in the second round, all the candidates will have to fill the fresh choice. The choice fill of the first round will not be considered in this round, they are automatically removed. Like the first round, the first provisional result is published in this too, after there is no problem or objection in it, the final result is published. Some of its important points are as follows:-
1) If a candidate wishes to join the AACCC Fresh Seat allotted in the second round, they must download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documentation. Admission formalities must be fulfilled by depositing a one-year fee and original documentation in the designated college.
2) If a candidate is assigned a seat in AIQ / Deemed in the second round and chooses not to accept it, they will not incur any loss. They will receive their Security Money back. They will also be eligible for additional counseling. Yahan’s free exit is till they join it. After joining, the candidate is unable to leave that post.
3) If a candidate receives a seat allotment in AIQ/CU/NI/Deemed in the second round and accepts it, but then wishes to resign from that seat for any reason, they may do so after the following round of AACCC and state counseling. Will not be considered.
4) Hon’ble Supreme Court Order No. WP(C) 267/2017 Dated May 9, 2017, for contempt.
5) If a candidate’s seat is upgraded in the second round, the joined seat from the first round is automatically cancelled and given to another contender. They must first go to the joined college of the first round to obtain the relieving letter, then proceed to the allotted college of the second round to complete the admission processes.
6) If he/she was offered the option of upgrading in the first round and their seat was not improved in the second round, their first round seat will remain the same. On that seat, they will be regarded Joined.
7) If a candidate is assigned a seat in the SC/ST/OBC/EWS category in the same college in the first round and then gets a seat in the UR category in the same institution in the second round, they must return to the allotted college and do the formalities again.
8) The first round is free exit, so fill any option in it; there will be no problem at the time, but the second round choice filling must be done carefully.
9) A seat that was joined in the first and second rounds can be upgraded in the Mop Up round.
Mop Up round Counseling
AACCC conducts a mop-up round to fill the vacant seat after the second round of AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed University. Candidates who did not receive a seat allotment in the first and second rounds of AACCC are eligible for this round. Those candidates who participated in the first and second rounds of the AACCC are eligible for it, and they can upgrade their allowed seat from the previous round. For the mop up round, new registration is possible. Those who enrolled in the first and second rounds do not need to re-register. As with the first and second rounds, the provisional result is announced first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
1) In the Mop Up round, all candidates will be required to fill a new choice. Choice fills from the second round are not evaluated in this round and are automatically eliminated.
2) Following seat allocation in the Mop Up Round, get the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the assigned medical college with the original documentation. Admission formalities must be fulfilled by depositing a one-year fee and original documentation in the designated college.
3) If a candidate has been assigned a seat in AIQ/CU/NI/Deemed in the Mop Up round and does not choose to participate, the security money deposited by them will be forfeited; nonetheless, Central Universities/National Institutes will be eligible for the Stray Vacancy Round and State Counseling.
4) If a candidate is allotted a seat in AIQ/CU/NI/Deemed in the Mop Up round and accepts it, but later decides to resign from that seat for any reason, the Security Money deposited by them will be confiscated (forfeiture), and they will be ineligible for the Stray Vacancy Round of AIQ/Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
Stray Vacancy Round
The AIQ/Central University/National Institute vacancy seat is filled in this round through counseling by AACCC. There is no new registration in this round, and online allotment is done based on the Mop Up round selected. Deemed University is responsible for filling the counseling positions. AACCC publishes a registered candidate list for Deemed University on its website, as well as unfilled seats by Institute. This category contains the names of candidates who have not yet been assigned a seat. The student must be physically present for the team during the Stray Vacancy Round. The Stray Vacancy Round schedule is available on the Institute’s website and is limited to 2-3 days. The NEET score of the current student in the institute is used to fill the vacant seat.
AYUSH PG 2022 counseling method is detailed in this section.
- Visit the Online Portal’s official website.
- Fill in all of your essential information, as well as any additional required information, as directed in PG Counseling.
- You can acquire your login ID and password after completing the online registration process.
- Keep your login ID and password safe in case you need them again.
For students’ allocation process seats in Ayush AIAPGET 2022 counseling, there will be three rounds of counseling (first, second, and mop-up).
Original documents (along with self-attested photocopies of documents) necessary at the time of joining in designated Ayurveda/Unani/Siddha/Homoeopathy College for admission to undergraduate medical programmes for admission to 15% of total seats on All-India basis are as follows..
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Assam candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
For PG Candidate
- The admit card for AIAPGET 2022
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET 2022 application form
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet
- Class XIIth certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
What is the Official website for Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
The official website of Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is www.vmhmc.edu.in
Is it correct that Ayurvedic medications have no side effects?
Ayurveda, like many medicinal systems, has some negative effects in its medications. The fact that Ayurvedic treatments are entirely of natural origin does not mean that they are without side effects.
Which university is affiliated with Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
The college was founded in 1988 and affiliated with Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation (Deemed to be University).
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 100 students’ seats available for the BHMS course.
Is Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital a govt. or private institution?
Yes, Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is a Private-run Ayurvedic institution.
What is the location of Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
The address of Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is Near SBI ATM, Old GT Rd, Himmatganj, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211016.
How can I enroll for admission into Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
Students must pass the NEET exam in order to enroll at Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counselled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).