Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital Amritsar, is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Punjab. Late Shri Pujya Pt. Mayadhari Ji Shastri, a prominent Ayurved Acharya and Philanthropist of North India, built Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College, Amritsar.
Since 1972, The college has been managed by the Shree Durgiana Education Foundation in Amritsar. Initially, it followed the curriculum provided by Bharat Varsheeya Ayurved Vidyapeeth in Delhi.
In 1976, college was affiliated with Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar for the BAMS course as recommended by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM, in New Delhi.
It is one of the oldest and most prestigious Ayurveda institutes, producing many distinguished ayurvedic physicians, surgeons, gynecologists, and experts in many specialties.
Many P.G. seats have been awarded to the institute not only in Punjab but also throughout India. The institute is enthusiastic about participating in seminars, workshops, co-curricular activities, and sports not only in the state but also at the national level.
The institute’s departments are all computerized, and projectors and audio-visual aids are available. The Institute is dedicated to providing the finest education and health care at the most decent cost.
|Shree Laxmi Narayan Ayurvedic College Amritsar
|SLN Ayurvedic College Amritsar, Shri LN Ayurvedic College Amritsar
|Chabal Road, Amritsar Punjab
|Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur
|National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
|UG Entrance test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)
|BAMS Colleges in Punjab
|Address: Near Radha Swami Dera, Chabal Road, Amritsar
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Type
- Affiliation: Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Type: Private
- Herbal Garden
- Teaching Pharmacy
- Audio-visual aids
- Holi Celebrations
- Health Camp
- Havan Ceremony
- Surya Namaskar
- Lohri Celebrations
- New Year Celebrations
- Geeta Jayanti Celebrations
- Ayurveda Day Celebration
- Sanskrit Mahotsav
- Akam Activities
- Medical &Plantation Camps
- Covid Vaccination
- World Hepatitis Day
- International Yoga Day
- Swarnprashan Camp
- Prize Ceremony
- Inauguration Of College Dispensary
- Lohri Celebration
- Geeta Jayanti Celebration
- Inauguration Of Project On Cultivation Of Medicinal Plants
- Fever Opd
- Immuno Boost
- Physiotherapy Camp
- Guest Lecture
- National Voters Day
- Book Exhibition
- Gurpurab Celebrations
- Gurupurab Celebrations
- Lecture On Ayurveda For Longevity
- Visit To Arogya Mela
- Visit To Govt. Medical College, Amritsar
- Welcomes Freshers
- Fit India Movement
- Yoga Day Celebrations
- Tree Plantation By It Deptt.
- Lecture By Brahmkumaris
- Teachers Day Celebrations
- Farewell Cum Freshers Party
- Kar Sewa At Durgiana Mandir
- Department Of Maulik Siddhant (Basic Principles)
- Department Of Rachna Sharir (Anatomy)
- Department Of Sharir Kriya(Physiology)
- Department Of Dravyaguna(Pharmacology)
- Department Of Ras Shastra&Bhaishajya Kalpana(Pharmaceutics)
- Department Of Agad Tantra&Vyavaharayurveda(Toxicology & Medical Jurisrpidence)
- Department Of Swasthavritta (Hygiene, Yoga &Naturopathy)
- Department Of Rog Nidan(Pathology)
- Department Of Prasuti Tantra and Stree Rog(Gynaecology&Obstretics)
- Department Of Kaumarbhritya(Paediatrics)
- Department Of Kaya Chikitsa(Internal Medicine)
- Department Of Shayla Tantra(Surgery)
- Department Of Shalakya Tantra(Opthalmology&Otorhinolaryngiology)
- Department Of Panchkarma
Faculty & Staff
The institute is managed by the SHREE DURGIANA EDUCATION FOUNDATION. Its members are Amritsar’s most illustrious and well-known citizens. Everyone is dedicated, very dynamic, visionary, resourceful, and always willing to help the institute. Their priorities include discipline, education, infrastructure, and amenities. They are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the standards of medical education. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific data.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
The college is accredited by the NCISM in New Delhi.
|4.6+1 Year Internship
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti and Striroga
BAMS Course fee as per Govt of Punjab, Department of medical education and Research.
|Fee (Per Annum)
|Hostel fee for BAMS
For UG Course
The candidate must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
|Must have passed the intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Board.
|Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as individual subjects in the qualifying examination.
|General Category: Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the
|Persons with Disabilities (as per the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016): General Category: Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
|Must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College Amritsar
Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College Amritsar
- Address: Near Radha Swami Dera, Chabal Road, Amritsar
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a year of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Punjab Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab at www.graupunjab.org.
- Fill the online registration form carefully within the specified date and time.
- Provide accurate details, including your name, father’s name, course preference, college preference, category, quota, NEET-2023 marks, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Unique Registration ID and Password
- After successful registration, a unique Registration ID (Login ID) and password will be allotted to you.
- You will receive this information on your registered mobile number or email through SMS or email.
- Keep your Registration ID and password confidential and do not share them with anyone.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Log in to your account using the provided Registration ID and password.
- Click on the “Fill Choices” option.
- Select your preferred course, college name, reservation quota, and reservation type.
- Proceed to the next step after filling in the required fields.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Deposit the requisite fee through the Payment Gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- The fee payment options will be available on the website.
- Choose the appropriate payment method and complete the transaction.
Step 5: Counselling Registration
- Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling process.
- Without registration, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling (online/physical).
- Make sure you have completed the registration process to proceed further.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Applicants will be chosen for seat allotment based on their merit, preferences expressed, and seat availability.
- The seat allotment result will be announced on the official website.
- Check the allotment status and proceed to the next step.
Step 7: Reporting and Document Verification
- If you have been allotted a seat, report to the allotted college on the prescribed day.
- Carry the original documents and their photocopies as per the requirements specified by the authorities.
- The college will verify your documents, check your eligibility, and conduct a medical checkup if necessary.
Step 8: Fee Submission
- After the verification of documents and eligibility, you will need to deposit the fee.
- Prepare a demand draft of the required amount in favor of Registrar Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, payable at Hoshiarpur.
- Submit the demand draft to the college as instructed by the authorities.
Step 9: Reporting Procedures
- Follow the reporting procedures specified by the college.
- Submit the required documents and photocopies in accordance with the seat allotment.
- Complete any further formalities or processes as directed by the college.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the Official website for Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
The Official website for Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital is https://www.slnaycollege.in/.
Which University is affiliated with Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur, Punjab is affiliated with Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital.
What is the location of Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital is located at Near Radha Swami Dera, Chabal Road, Amritsar
Is a Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Shree Laxmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital is a private Ayurvedic college.
When did Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital established?
Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College and Hospital was founded in 1972.
How many BAMS seats are there in Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
What is the minimum rank in NEET to get BAMS?
BAMS admission is based on NEET marks and to get admission in BAMS course, candidate should appear NEET Exam conducted by NTA. However, the NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and marks for AYUSH Courses are divided categorically, where 715-117 is cut off marks for general category, 116-93 for SC/ST/OBC, 116-105 UR/EWS & PH and 104-93 for OBC/SC/ST & PH.
Is it necessary to join the allotted AYUSH College to get a chance to
participate in the 2nd Round?
If the candidate is not interested in the 1st Round allotted seat, he/she can avail of free
exit without reporting/joining the allotted college. However, if he/she wants to hold the
allotted seat in the 1st Round, he/she should join the allotted College physically and submit
up-gradation willingness for the 2nd Round at the time of admission.
What is the procedure for 2nd Round?
Fresh registration is available in the 2nd Round for candidates who have not registered
in the 1st Round of Counseling.
- Freshly registered candidates
- Candidates who have availed free exit in the 1st Round
- Candidates who have joined in the 1st Round allotted seats and submitted willingness for up-gradation in the 2nd Round.
All eligible candidates, who desire to participate in the 2nd Round of online allotment,
will have to submit fresh choices during the choice submission period and lock their choices
during the locking period. All choices will be available, including newly added seats, i.e.,
vacant seats and virtual vacancies, which are likely to get vacated during up-gradation.
Eligible candidates will be allotted seats based on their merit and choices.
The choices of candidates who have joined in the 1st Round allotted seat and submitted
willingness for up-gradation would be initialized (the choices remaining after allotment of
seat in Round-1will stands cancelled), and candidates are required to submit fresh choices
for up-gradation to the 2nd Round. The Choices filled during the 1st Round will be treated as
null & void.
Do I have to fill up the choice of courses and Colleges to participate in the 2nd
Round of the online allotment process?
Yes, eligible candidates must submit fresh choice(s) of college(s)/course(s) for online
seat allotment during the 2nd Round. In case a candidate does not fill in fresh choice(s)
during the choice filling period, the candidate will not be considered for allotment of seat
during the 2nd Round and will retain the already allotted (joined) seat in the 1st Round, if any.
What is the time period for the free exit for admitted candidates of the 1st
A candidate joined in the 1st Round allotted seat but has not been Upgraded in Round 2 may resign his allotted seat in 1st Round within five days of Round-2 Result
announcement, failing which he/she will be considered as joined candidates for Round-2
and rules of Round-2 will apply accordingly.