Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Institute, Ludhiana is one of the most prestigious Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Punjab. The college is also known as GN Ayurvedic Medical Ludhiana. This institute was founded in 1998 by the Guru Nanak Educational Charitable Society (Regd.) Gopalpur, (Ludhiana), is registered with the Punjab Registrar of Societies. The society’s affairs are managed and controlled by its experienced senior members, led by the deserving President, Dr. Balwinder Singh Walia, a distinguished educationist.
Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute, Gopalpur (Ludhiana), is affiliated with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur, and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM, New Delhi.
The college is located on the Ludhiana Malerkotla highway, 20 kilometres from Ludhiana and 6 kilometres from Mandi Ahmedgarh town. It has natural surroundings and a clean environment. For the benefit of day students, the college has its own transportation system.
Guru Nanak Educational Charitable Society Regd. was founded in 1997 at Gopalpur, District Ludhiana, by Dr. Balwinder Singh Walia. Through its colleges, mainly Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute, the Society provides Professional, Medical, and Nursing education to the surrounding communities, particularly to rural students.
The society also organizes free medical camps, free medicine distribution to the poor, free ration distribution on every SANGRANDH at the beginning of the month, tree planting, a free eye checkup camp, and many other social activities for the needy and the upliftment of people living below the poverty line.
|College Name||Guru Nanak Ayurved College and Research Institute, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Popular Name||GN Ayurvedic Medical, Ludhiana|
|Location||Gopalpur Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Affiliated with||Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Punjab|
|Contact||Address: Guru Nanak Group of Colleges Ludhiana-Malerkotla Road, Gopalpur, Near Dehlon, Distt. Ludhiana-141118(Pb.)|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- College Hostel
- Transportation & Security
Faculty & Staff
- To establish and organize social, cultural, and educational institutions such as schools, colleges, hospitals, health clinics, dispensaries, reading rooms, and research centers, as well as other institutions for the benefit of the public.
- To serve the worthy masses without regard to color, caste, or creed by providing free education in the fields of science, medicine, nursing, and humanities.
- To organize a teacher training camp, workshops, seminars, and conferences for the benefit of the faculty and students.
- In the near future, the group intends to open further educational institutes.
- To take an active interest in and practical actions towards the civil, economic, social, and moral well-being of society.
- To assist deserving students by providing stipends, scholarships, book costs, and other essential expenses for acquiring an education.
- Students can get education loans.
- To provide medical support to the underprivileged in the form of medical aid, medications, food, clothing, spectacles, and fees, among other things.
- To construct, manage, and sustain institutions that provide general, vocational, industrial, moral, and physical education, legal education, teacher training, and technical education.
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)||4.6+1 Year Internship||60|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Category||Fee (Per Annum)|
The candidate must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
|Must have passed the intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Board.|
|Subjects||Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as individual subjects in the qualifying examination.|
|Minimum Marks||General Category: Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the
|Disability Category||Persons with Disabilities (as per the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016): General Category: Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
|Entrance Test||Must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Institute Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Institute, Ludhiana|
Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Institute, Ludhiana
- Address: Guru Nanak Group of Colleges Ludhiana-Malerkotla Road, Gopalpur, Near Dehlon, Distt. Ludhiana-141118(Pb.)
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Punjab Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab at www.graupunjab.org.
- Fill the online registration form carefully within the specified date and time.
- Provide accurate details, including your name, father’s name, course preference, college preference, category, quota, NEET-2023 marks, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Unique Registration ID and Password
- After successful registration, a unique Registration ID (Login ID) and password will be allotted to you.
- You will receive this information on your registered mobile number or email through SMS or email.
- Keep your Registration ID and password confidential and do not share them with anyone.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Log in to your account using the provided Registration ID and password.
- Click on the “Fill Choices” option.
- Select your preferred course, college name, reservation quota, and reservation type.
- Proceed to the next step after filling in the required fields.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Deposit the requisite fee through the Payment Gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- The fee payment options will be available on the website.
- Choose the appropriate payment method and complete the transaction.
Step 5: Counselling Registration
- Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling process.
- Without registration, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling (online/physical).
- Make sure you have completed the registration process to proceed further.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Applicants will be chosen for seat allotment based on their merit, preferences expressed, and seat availability.
- The seat allotment result will be announced on the official website.
- Check the allotment status and proceed to the next step.
Step 7: Reporting and Document Verification
- If you have been allotted a seat, report to the allotted college on the prescribed day.
- Carry the original documents and their photocopies as per the requirements specified by the authorities.
- The college will verify your documents, check your eligibility, and conduct a medical checkup if necessary.
Step 8: Fee Submission
- After the verification of documents and eligibility, you will need to deposit the fee.
- Prepare a demand draft of the required amount in favor of Registrar Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, payable at Hoshiarpur.
- Submit the demand draft to the college as instructed by the authorities.
Step 9: Reporting Procedures
- Follow the reporting procedures specified by the college.
- Submit the required documents and photocopies in accordance with the seat allotment.
- Complete any further formalities or processes as directed by the college.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
- Matric Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 10+1 DMC
- 10+2 DMC
- Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable)
- PAET Admit & Result Card
- 10+2 Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- 10+1 & 10+2 Regular Studies
What is the Official website for Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute?
The Official website for Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute is http://www.gnes.in/
Which University is affiliated with Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute?
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur, Punjab is affiliated with Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute
Is Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute a full-fledged government institution?
No, Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute is a private Ayurvedic college.
When did Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute established?
Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute was founded in 1998.
How many BAMS seats are there in Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
Is it possible to do BAMS without NEET?
You will be required to take the NEET in order to be admitted to the Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery (BAMS) course offered in AYUSH institutes in any Indian state. Unfortunately, admission to BAMS without NEET is not possible in any state.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2023 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
- At last, make sure you finish the registration process by February 3rd, 2022.