Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana is a well-known Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Punjab. Commonly known as SKSS Ayurvedic College Ludhiana, was established in 1998.
Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital has received recognition/approval for BAMS Degree Courses from National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. , New Delhi (Health & Family Welfare Department of India), Punjab Govt., and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (Faridkot) and affiliated with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab.
The institute has a fantastic building and an eye-catching landscape perspective, with a perfect combination of architecture and natural outward appearance. Hundreds of crores of rupees have already been spent on it. The management, on the other hand, has plans for additional expansion and development.
Let’s see the facts about Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.
|College Name||Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana|
|Popular Name||SKSS Ayurvedic College Ludhiana|
|Affiliated with||Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Punjab|
|Contact||Address: VPO Sarabha, Jodhan Road, Ludhiana-141105, Punjab.|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Sri Gurudwara Sahib
- Power supply
- Herbal Garden
- Academic Achievements
- Cultural Hub & Co-curricular Activities
- Computer Labs
- Sharir Rachna (Anatomy)
- Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Sharir Kriya (Physiology)
- Sharir Kriya (Physiology)
- Draryaguna (Pharmacology)
- Agad Tantra (Toxicology & Jurisprudence)
- Ras Shastra (Pharmacy)
- Swasth Vritta (Hygiene)
- Rog Nidan (Pathology)
- Bal Rog (Paediatrics)
- Stri Rog & Prasooti (Gynaecology)
Faculty & Staff
The bachelor of Ayurved education will aim to produce graduates with a deep understanding of Ashtanga Ayurved, as well as knowledge of scientific advances in modern medicine and extensive practical training, who will become efficient physicians and surgeons fully qualified to provide health care services. They are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the standards of medical education at Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital as faculty members. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific data.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
The college is accredited by the CCIM in New Delhi.
|BAMS||Five years six months||60|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Fee for the course is charged as per the directions of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab, Hoshiarpur.
|Category||Fee (Per Annum)|
|Govt. Quota||Rs. 1,20,000/-|
|Management Quota||Rs. 1,80,000/-|
|NRI. Quota||Rs. 3,60,000/-|
|Hostel fee for BAMS||Rs. 5,833|
The candidate must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
|Must have passed the intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Board.|
|Subjects||Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as individual subjects in the qualifying examination.|
|Minimum Marks||General Category: Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the
|Disability Category||Persons with Disabilities (as per the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016): General Category: Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
|Entrance Test||Must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College|
Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College, Ludhiana
- Address: VPO Sarabha, Jodhan Road, Ludhiana-141105, Punjab.
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Punjab Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab at www.graupunjab.org.
- Fill the online registration form carefully within the specified date and time.
- Provide accurate details, including your name, father’s name, course preference, college preference, category, quota, NEET-2023 marks, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Unique Registration ID and Password
- After successful registration, a unique Registration ID (Login ID) and password will be allotted to you.
- You will receive this information on your registered mobile number or email through SMS or email.
- Keep your Registration ID and password confidential and do not share them with anyone.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Log in to your account using the provided Registration ID and password.
- Click on the “Fill Choices” option.
- Select your preferred course, college name, reservation quota, and reservation type.
- Proceed to the next step after filling in the required fields.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Deposit the requisite fee through the Payment Gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- The fee payment options will be available on the website.
- Choose the appropriate payment method and complete the transaction.
Step 5: Counselling Registration
- Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling process.
- Without registration, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling (online/physical).
- Make sure you have completed the registration process to proceed further.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Applicants will be chosen for seat allotment based on their merit, preferences expressed, and seat availability.
- The seat allotment result will be announced on the official website.
- Check the allotment status and proceed to the next step.
Step 7: Reporting and Document Verification
- If you have been allotted a seat, report to the allotted college on the prescribed day.
- Carry the original documents and their photocopies as per the requirements specified by the authorities.
- The college will verify your documents, check your eligibility, and conduct a medical checkup if necessary.
Step 8: Fee Submission
- After the verification of documents and eligibility, you will need to deposit the fee.
- Prepare a demand draft of the required amount in favor of Registrar Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, payable at Hoshiarpur.
- Submit the demand draft to the college as instructed by the authorities.
Step 9: Reporting Procedures
- Follow the reporting procedures specified by the college.
- Submit the required documents and photocopies in accordance with the seat allotment.
- Complete any further formalities or processes as directed by the college.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the Official website for Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The Official website for Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College is https://skssayucollege.com/
Which university is affiliated with Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College is affiliated with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur, Punjab
Is Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is a private Ayurvedic college
When did Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital established?
Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital was founded in 1998.
How many BAMS seats are there in Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College?
Total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
Is NEET required to get admission into Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College?
Yes, NEET is essential for medical students to participate in their personalized college. Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College admission is also based on NEET Scores.
How to apply for BAMS Counselling in Punjab?
Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling(s), and no candidates are permitted to attend the counselling (online/physical). NEET-2022 qualified candidates must go to the University website, www.graupunjab.org, and carefully fill out the online registration form by the deadline.
Following successful registration, the candidate will be assigned a unique Registration ID (i.e. Login ID) and password via SMS or email to his/her registered Mobile No. or email.
Registration ID and password are required for the next step, so keep them private and do not reveal them to anyone.
After successfully logging in, select “Fill Options.” Applicants must fill out the fields by selecting a course, a college name, a reservation quota, and a reservation type.
The candidate must pay the required fee via Payment Gateway using a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2022 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
- At last, make sure you finish the registration process by February 3rd, 2022.
What is stray vacancy round in Ayush Counselling?
Stray Vacancy is a round of counselling that deals with seats that were left vacant or unfilled after a mop-up round of AIQ or state counselling. Then there was this round by colleges to fill the left seat.
NEET Counseling kicks off the entire process of allocating seats for qualified students to get admitted in Ayush Colleges. And there are various rounds performed in which all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria get admission, ranging from all India quota counselling to state-level counselling to Mop-up counselling.
All colleges with unallocated seats after the mop-up round receive authority’s order to conduct a Stray vacancy round in order to fill these remaining seats.
How is BAMS Counselling done?
The authorities will conduct BAMS 2022 counselling round based on the candidate’s NEET 2022 score. Candidates who score higher than the cutoff marks will be able to participate in the counselling round.
There will be a maximum of two rounds for BAMS admission. There will be one round for option entry and a second round for offline counselling. If there are any open seats for ayurvedic admission, there may be a mop-up round. However, the majority of government quotas and private seats will be filled in two rounds. You can also apply for direct admissions via management quotas.