Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya college Burhanpur established in 1962. It was named after two world-renowned individuals: the late Dr. Taher Saifuddin Saheb (Q.S.), the spiritual Head Priest of the Dawoodi Bohra sect, and the late Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan Alhaj Hakeem Abdul Hameed Saheb (A.Q.), the Founder Chancellor of Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
The Central Council of Indian Medicines has approved the Safia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College Burhanpur, which is affiliated with the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya in Indore.
Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College burhanpur was established to provide students with the best Unani care possible, and the college offers Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery courses (B.U.M.S.). The college has earned a reputation as one of the best Unani Medical Colleges in Khandwa.
Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College Highlights
|College Name||Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College|
|Popular Name||SHUTCH Burhanpur|
|Affiliated with||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: KHANDWA ROAD, BURHANPUR (M.P.) 450331.|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : [email protected]
- Hospital/ Medical Facilities
- Internet Facility
- Medical Facility
Faculty And Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies.
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College provides high-quality medical programmes under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and cutting-edge technology. The University is well-known for its undergraduate Unani programmes (BUMS).
|BUMS||5 years 6 month|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
We have mentioned the fees structure and the respective courses for only Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College, and we recommend that you read through this information before filling out the application form.
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College|
Address: KHANDWA ROAD, BURHANPUR (M.P.) 450331.
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : [email protected]
BUMS College Predictor
BUMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BUMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic college criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a year of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Educational Qualification||UG :10 + 2 with Biology, Physics And ChemistryMinimum of 50 marks are eligible for (SC/ST students ,40 % in board exams are required 45% for OBC students)|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 17 or more as of December 31st of the admission yearMaximum 25 Years|
|Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of www.mp.ayush.gov.in and www.ayush.mponline.gov.in and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the official website for Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College?
Who is affiliated with Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College?
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
Is Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College a full-fledged government institution?
No, Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College?
KHANDWA ROAD, BURHANPUR (M.P.) 450331.
When did Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College establish?
Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College was founded in 1962.
How many BUMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BUMS course in this Institute.
What is the Fees Structure for Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College?
The fees structure for Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College is Rs.65,000 yearly.