Pt Dr Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College Ratlam is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Bhopal. Shivshaktilal Ayurvedic College Ratlam, which was founded in 2001, is the college’s popular name. This well-known BAMS College in Ratlam is affiliated with Ujjain’s Vikram University and is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
All modern amenities are available at the Institute. The classrooms at the college are well-equipped, airy, and spacious, with all modern amenities. The institute has a well-maintained library with a diverse collection of books and journals.
Pt Dr Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam Highlights
|College Name||Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam|
|Popular Name||Pt. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Ratlam, Shivshaktilal Ayurvedic College Ratlam|
|Location||Katju Nagar, Ratlam Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Vikram University, Ujjain|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG and MD|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Banjali, Bypass, AYUSH Parisar, Sejawta, Madhya Pradesh|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : [email protected]
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with–Vikram University, Ujjain
Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Staff Quarter
- Class Rooms
- SANSKRIT SAMHITA & SIDDHANT
- RACHANA SHARIR
- KRIYA SHARIR
- DRAVYA GUNA VIGYAN
- RASA SHASTRA & BHAISHAJYA KALPANA
- ROGA NIDAN EVUM VIKRITI VIGYANA
- SWASTHA VRITTA
- AGADATANTRA VYAVAHAR AYURVEDA EVUM VIDHIVAIDYAKA
- PRASUTI TANTRA EVUM STRIROGA
- KAUMARABHRITYA (BALROG)
- SHALYA TANTRA
- SHALAKYA TANTRA
Faculty and Staff
Its full-fledged faculty is always a source of envy among other institutions. The majority of the senior faculty has more than 20 years of teaching experience. All of the other teachers are extremely enthusiastic and willing to take on any kind of responsibility.
This has inspired students to set high academic and clinical goals in ayurvedic practice. This is evident from the examination results. It has also aided in the establishment of a ragging-free, disciplined environment in the college.
The college, which is affiliated with the Ayurveda Hospital, is housed in a picturesque heritage building and has an excellent library containing all ayurvedic and modern medical books, as well as some classics. Classrooms, laboratories, and workrooms that are well-furnished and laid out create a solemn atmosphere for learning.
Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam provides the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes listed below, along with their duration and intake capacity.
|BAMS (UG)||5 years 6 months|
Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam provides high-quality education and offers the following three-year MD programme.
|Program Name (MD)||Duration|
|Ayurved Samhita and Siddhanta||3 Years|
|Program Name (MD)||Intake|
|Ayurved Samhita and Siddhanta||06|
This selection will inform you about the Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|S.No||College Fees||Amount||DD. In Favour of||Payable At|
|1||College Fees+ Caution Money (191000+5000)||196,000||Pt. Dr. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College||Ratlam|
|2||Hostel Fees||24,000||NMCE Trust||Ratlam|
|Hostel Security Deposit||10,000||NMCE Trust||Ratlam|
|3||Mess Fees||48,000||Shree Sai Bhojanalaya||Ratlam|
|Mess Security Deposit||10,000||Shree Sai Bhojanalaya||Ratlam|
|4||University Fees||5,285||Pt. Dr. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College||Ratlam|
|Pt. Dr. Shivshaktilal Sharma AyurvedMedical College||Ratlam|
|Bus Security Deposit||3,000||Pt. Dr. Shivshaktilal Sharma AyurvedMedical College||Ratlam|
|6||Books, Journals, ID Card, Accessories||15,000||Pt. Dr. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College||Ratlam|
|Fitness, De-addiction and Yoga Certification Course|
|Hostel Fees||24000/- (Yearly)|
|Mess Fees||36000/- (Yearly)|
|Bus Fees||9000/- (Yearly)|
|University Fees||5285/- (Every Year)|
|Security Deposit Hostel, Mess and Bus is Compulsory|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam|
Address: Banjali, Bypass, AYUSH Parisar, Sejawta, Madhya Pradesh
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : [email protected]
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of www.mp.ayush.gov.in and www.ayush.mponline.gov.in and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
|1||NEET College Allotment Letter|
|2||NEET Mark sheet|
|3||Mark sheet Of 10th, 12th, and Higher Qualification above 12th Class|
|4||School/College Leaving Certificate.|
|6||Caste Certificate For SC, ST, OBC Candidates.|
|7||Income Certificate For SC, ST, OBC Candidates.|
|9||Migration Certificates (Not For Open University)|
|11||Gap Certificates on Rs.50 stamp paper (if applicable)|
|12||Medical Fitness Certificates from Govt. M.O.|
|13||6 Passport Size Photographs.|
|14||Certificate Of Blood Group.|
|15||Stamp Paper Of Rs.100/- For College purpose|
|16||Seat Leaving Bond Rs. 500/-|
What is the official website for Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam?
Who is affiliated with Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam?
Vikram University, Ujjain
Is Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam a full-fledged government institution?
No, Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Government Ayurved College & Hospital Gwalior?
Banjali, Bypass, AYUSH Parisar, Sejawta, Madhya Pradesh.
When did Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam establish?
Pt. Dr. Shiv Shaktilal Sharma Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam was founded in 2001.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.