Yeshwantrao Chavan Ayurved Medical College, located in Maharashtra, is a prestigious institution dedicated to the study and practice of Ayurveda, the traditional Indian system of medicine. Named after the renowned political leader Yeshwantrao Chavan, the college has been a prominent center for Ayurvedic education and research. The College was established in 2012 and placed significant motivation and integrity toward the community’s healthcare and educational services. The college is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and has recognition from the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Ayurveda, providing students with a comprehensive understanding of the ancient healing system. The curriculum is designed to combine theoretical knowledge, practical training, and clinical experience, ensuring that students develop a strong foundation in Ayurvedic principles, diagnosis, and treatments.
Yeshwantrao Chavan Ayurved Medical College also engages in community service and outreach programs. The college organizes health camps, awareness campaigns, and rural healthcare initiatives to make Ayurvedic healthcare accessible to underserved populations. These initiatives reflect the college’s commitment to promoting holistic well-being and serving the community.
Furthermore, the college provides career guidance and placement assistance to its students. It facilitates internships, job placements, and collaborations with renowned healthcare institutions, ensuring that students have ample opportunities to apply their skills and pursue successful careers in the field of Ayurveda.
Let’s see the facts about Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.
|College Name||Yeshwantrao Chavan Ayurved Medical College|
|Popular Name||YCAMC, Aurangabad|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Nipani-Bhalgaon, Near Videocon Communication Ltd. Beed by Pass road(Highway) Aurangabad – 431007 (M.S.)|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Affiliation, Recognition, and Status
- Affiliation: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Recognition: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Status: Private
- Herbal Garden
- Play ground
- Dept. of Samhita Siddhant
- Dept. of Ras Shastra & Bhashajya Kalpana
- Dept. of Sharir Rachana
- Dept. of Dravya Guna
- Dept. of Kayachikitsa
- Dept. of Rognidan & Vikruti Vidnyan
- Dept. of Panchakarma
- Dept. of Prasuti Tantra & Stree Rog
- Dept. of Shalakyatantra
- Dept. of Shalya Tantra
- Dept. of Kaumarbhritya
- Dept. of Swastha Vritta
- Dept. of Agad Tantra & Vyavhar Ayurved
- Dept. of Sharir Kriya
Faculty & Staff
- Yeshwantrao Chavan Ayurved Medical College prides itself on having a highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff who play a crucial role in shaping the education and development of students.
- The faculty members at Yeshwantrao Chavan Ayurved Medical College are renowned experts in the field of Ayurveda. They possess extensive knowledge and experience, which they bring to the classrooms and clinical settings. The faculty members are passionate about Ayurveda and are committed to imparting quality education to the students. They employ innovative teaching methods, including lectures, interactive sessions, practical demonstrations, and case studies, to facilitate effective learning and provide a comprehensive understanding of Ayurvedic principles and practices.
- Furthermore, the faculty members actively engage in research and scholarly activities. They contribute to the advancement of Ayurvedic knowledge by participating in research projects, publishing papers in reputable journals, and presenting their findings at conferences. Their expertise and research contributions enhance the educational experience for students and ensure that they are exposed to the latest developments in the field of Ayurveda.
- The faculty and staff members at Yeshwantrao Chavan Ayurved Medical College are not just educators but also mentors to the students. They provide guidance and support, both academically and personally, helping students navigate their educational journey and develop their skills and capabilities. The faculty and staff members are approachable and create a supportive atmosphere that encourages students to excel and reach their full potential.
- Moreover, the faculty and staff members actively participate in professional development activities. They attend workshops, seminars, and conferences to stay updated with the latest advancements in Ayurvedic medicine, teaching methodologies, and research practices. This commitment to continuous learning ensures that the faculty and staff are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to provide the best education and support to the students.
Course Offered and Seat Intake
|BAMS||4 ½ years + 1 year compulsory internship= 5 ½ years||100|
We will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus in this section.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
For UG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualifications||To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
- Address: Nipani-Bhalgaon, Near Videocon Communication Ltd. Beed by Pass road(Highway) Aurangabad – 431007 (M.S.)
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge of the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
NEET Counseling Experts have designed user-friendly tools to help students figure out what they want to do with their lives. To receive support throughout the NEET Counseling process and until individuals are accepted into their selected medical college.
AYUSH counseling experts
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
What is the Official website for Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Which university is affiliated with Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
Is Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital a private institution?
Yes, Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital. is a private Ayurvedic institution.
What is the location of Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Nipani-Bhalgaon, Near Videocon Communication Ltd. Beed by Pass road(Highway) Aurangabad – 431007 (M.S.)
When was Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital founded?
Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital. was founded in 2012-13.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 100 students seats available for the BAMS course.
How can I enroll for admission into Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
To enroll in Yashwantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital., students must perform well on the NEET exam.
What is the official website for Maharashtra Ayush Counseling?