Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Dehradun is a Homeopathic Medical College in the Himalayas. This Institute offer a B.H.M.S Direct Degree Course as prescribed by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi, an official body of the Government of India in Homeopathic Education and Practice.
The Academic pillar of the Institution proudly depends on a wholly Charitable Trust, which was created in 2014 with the single-minded goal of serving humanity through Homeopathy.
The Institute is located in the state of Uttarakhand, at Doiwala. Khairi Road Dist Dehradun. It is easily accessible by bus, train, and air and is only 2 kilometers from Doiwala Chowk. The college is directly connected to N.H.72, and it is well connected to important cities such as Delhi and Lucknow.
The primary goal of this Institution is to deliver an integrated education in Homeopathy to youthful, energetic, and dynamic students in a well-planned and personal manner.
Uttarakhand AYUSH Counselling
|College Name||Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center, Dehradun|
|Popular Name||Param Himalaya Homeopathic College, Hospital & Research Center|
|Location||Doiwala, Dehradun Uttarakhand|
|Affiliated with||UTTARAKHAND AYURVED UNIVERSITY|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Uttarakhand|
|Contact||Address: Khairi Road, Doiwala, Dehradun Uttarakhand 248140|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
|Well equipped Practical lab facilities for relevant Department.|
|Computer facilities for Repertorisation.|
|Homeopathic Symposia and Seminars.|
|20-Bed Indoor Patient Department.|
|PATHO LAB, ULTRA SOUND. X. RAY, E.C.G. and other facilities.|
|Surgical & Gynac O.T Physiotherapy and Yoga units.|
|Hostel & Mess|
Faculty & Staff
The bachelor of Ayurved education will aim to produce graduates with a deep understanding of Ashtanga Ayurved, as well as knowledge of scientific advances in modern medicine and extensive practical training, who will become efficient physicians and surgeons fully qualified to provide health care services. They are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the standards of medical education at Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center as faculty members. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific data.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
|BHMS||4.5 Years + 1 year internship|
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of diseases prescribed by the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or a region member is concerned.|
|NEET Entrance Examination||Must have passed NEET Entrance Examination|
|Age||Must have completed 17 years of age by Dec 31, 2023|
|Domicile||Must be a resident of Uttarakhand|
|Qualification||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/BiotechnologyEnglish as compulsory coursesMinimum 50% for general categoryMinimum 40% for SC/ST categoryMinimum 45% for PwD candidates|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center Cut-Off (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center, Dehradun|
Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center, Dehradun
- Khairi Road, Doiwala, Dehradun Uttarakhand 248140
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttarakhand Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- NEET(UG)-2023 qualified candidates interested in counseling need to register themselves.
- Provide necessary details including NEET 2023 examination Roll Number, NEET application number, valid mobile number, and other required information.
- Registration is available for each round of counseling as per the counseling schedule.
Step 2: Eligibility for Counseling
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to participate in the specific round of counseling.
- Candidates who fail to register in the 1st round can still participate in the 2nd and Mop-Up round of counseling after registration and payment of the required fee.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Candidates must fill their choices for the desired courses and colleges during the online choice filling process.
- Choices should be in order of preference and eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to select choices carefully as allotment once done cannot be altered.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Based on the choices filled and candidate’s merit, seat allotment will take place.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the 1st round, they can choose to accept the seat or participate in the 2nd round for seat up-gradation.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the 2nd round, they can choose to accept the seat or apply for resignation/surrender through the respective college Principal.
Step 5: Reporting and Joining
- Candidates who accept the allotted seat must report to the allotted college within the specified time frame.
- Failure to report/join the allotted college will result in the forfeiture of the seat.
Step 6: Subsequent Rounds (If Applicable)
- Candidates who have not been allotted a seat or wish to participate in further rounds can register and fill fresh choices in each subsequent round of counseling.
- Candidates can opt for seat up-gradation in the 2nd round if they were allotted a seat in the 1st round.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the Official website for Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center?
How can I get admission into Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center?
To get admittance to Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center, admission is based on NEET Score through Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
Is a Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center a full-fledged government institution?
No, Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center is a private homeopathic college.
When did Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center establish?
Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center was founded in 2014.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute
What are the facilities provided by Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center?
A. The facilities provided by Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Center are:
- Well equipped with Practical lab facilities for the relevant Department.
- Computer facilities for Repertorisation.
- Homeopathic Symposia and Seminars
- 20-Bed Indoor Patient Department.
- PATHO LAB, ULTRA SOUND. X. RAY, E.C.G., and other facilities.
- Surgical & Gynac O.T Physiotherapy and Yoga units.
- Lecture Halls
- Hostel & Mess