Chandola Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Rudrapur is one of the reputed Private Homeopathic Colleges in Nainital. The college was founded in 2002 and is popularly known as CHMC Rudrapur. It is affiliated with Kumaon University in Nainital and is recognized by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi.
Chandola Homeopathic College & Hospital Rudrapur was founded to provide students with the best Homeopathic care possible, and the college offers Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery programmes (B.H.M.S.). The college is now known as one of the Best Homeopathic Medical Colleges in Nainital.
|College Name||Chandola Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur|
|Popular Name||CHMC Rudrapur|
|Affiliated with||Kumaon University, Nainital|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Course||BHMS (UG), M.D. (Homeopathy)|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Uttarakhand|
|Contact Details||Address : Kichha Road, Lalpur, Udham Singh Nagar, Rudrapur Nainital- 263148 Uttarakhand|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email : email@example.com
- Well Qualified & Experienced Faculty
- Computer labs
- Lecture Halls & Auditorium
- Well Equipped Laboratories
- A Rich & Well Furnished Library
- Homoeopathic Pharmacy
- Pathology & Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Practice of Medicine including Paediatrics & Psychiatry
- Community Medicine
- Homoeopathic Repertory
- Organon of Medicine
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
Faculty And Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the students. As faculty members at Chandola Homeopathic College Rudrapur, they are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce erroneous variation in value-based practises.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasing emphasis on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Chandola Homeopathic College Rudrapur provides high-quality medical programmes with highly qualified faculty and cutting-edge technology. The undergraduate medical programmes at the College are well-known.
For UG Course
For PG Course
|M.D. (Homeopathy)||3 Years|
For UG Course
For PG Course
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Candidates seeking admission must submit an application to the principal in the approved form, which may be obtained from the office, or by submitting a DD for Rs.500/- only payable at Rudrapur in favour of “Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College, Rudrapur.” The application cost is non-refundable after it has been paid.
For UG Course
|NEET Entrance Examination||Must have passed NEET Entrance Examination|
|Age||Must have completed 17 years of age by Dec 31, 2023|
|Domicile||Must be a resident of Uttarakhand|
|Qualification||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/BiotechnologyEnglish as compulsory coursesMinimum 50% for general categoryMinimum 40% for SC/ST categoryMinimum 45% for PwD candidates|
For PG Course
|Qualification||Have completed a B.H.M.S. course from a Homeopathic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
AIAPGET 2023 Cut-Off
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chandola Homeopathic Medical College, Rudrapur|
Chandola Homeopathic Medical College Rudrapur
- Address: Kichha Road, Lalpur, Udham Singh Nagar, Rudrapur Nainital- 263148 Uttarakhand
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: http://www.chandolahomeocollege.com/
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttarakhand Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- NEET(UG)-2023 qualified candidates interested in counseling need to register themselves.
- Provide necessary details including NEET 2023 examination Roll Number, NEET application number, valid mobile number, and other required information.
- Registration is available for each round of counseling as per the counseling schedule.
Step 2: Eligibility for Counseling
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to participate in the specific round of counseling.
- Candidates who fail to register in the 1st round can still participate in the 2nd and Mop-Up round of counseling after registration and payment of the required fee.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Candidates must fill their choices for the desired courses and colleges during the online choice filling process.
- Choices should be in order of preference and eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to select choices carefully as allotment once done cannot be altered.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Based on the choices filled and candidate’s merit, seat allotment will take place.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the 1st round, they can choose to accept the seat or participate in the 2nd round for seat up-gradation.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the 2nd round, they can choose to accept the seat or apply for resignation/surrender through the respective college Principal.
Step 5: Reporting and Joining
- Candidates who accept the allotted seat must report to the allotted college within the specified time frame.
- Failure to report/join the allotted college will result in the forfeiture of the seat.
Step 6: Subsequent Rounds (If Applicable)
- Candidates who have not been allotted a seat or wish to participate in further rounds can register and fill fresh choices in each subsequent round of counseling.
- Candidates can opt for seat up-gradation in the 2nd round if they were allotted a seat in the 1st round.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
For UG Course
- Original Certificates and documents needed with the application form:
- Certificate of age (S. S. C. / H. S. certificate)
- Conduct certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied.
- Mark sheets of high school and higher secondary examination.
- Four duly attested passport size photographs and two stamp sized photograph.
- Caste certificate.
- Caste validity certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Certificate of prizes, scholarship, co-curricular activities, games & sports etc.
- Admission granted is provisional and is subject to cancellation if any short coming is found.
- The payment of all the fees
- Production of original certificates
For PG Candidate
Candidates must provide the following documents in original for verification during admission, and one attested copy set of the following documents must be submitted during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2023. scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BHMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BHMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
How do I get admission into CHMC Rudrapur?
NEET scores are used to determine admission to Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
Is CHMC Rudrapur a full-fledged government institution?
No, CHMC Rudrapur is a private Ayurvedic college.
Where exactly is CHMC Rudrapur located?
Kichha Road, Lalpur, Udham Singh Nagar, Rudrapur, Nainital – 263148 Uttarakhand
When was CHMC Rudrapur founded?
This college was founded in 2002.
What’s the fee structure for CHMC Rudrapur?
CHMC Rudrapur provide BAMS course which has annual tuition fee of Rs. 1,10,000/- and Hostel Rs. 80,000/- .
How do I apply for direct admission to CHMC Rudrapur?
Because there are no management quota seats at CHMC Rudrapur, direct admission is not possible.
Can I get admission into this CHMC Rudrapur without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this college is not possible without the NEET.