National College of Ayurveda & Hospital, Hisar is one of the reputable colleges in Haryana as well as in the country. Established in 2013 the college is affiliated with Shree Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra. The institute is also recognized by the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine and the Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi.
The institute always strives for the improvement of individuals and society. The institute’s mission is to always improve in the fields of medical sciences and Ayurveda and also to provide its students and patients with high-quality care in accordance with their needs and values at the lowest cost possible.
With a Vision to To provide quality, cost-effective healthcare services to the underprivileged population of the state and beyond, to prevent and help ease human suffering, and to empower the human mind and spirit, thus making a present and lasting contribution to the health and welfare of the people, and to become a premier institution, well recognized nationally for its yeoman services with a holistic approach to health care, research, and training.
The college has taken upon the mission To improve the health of individuals and populations by creating safe, scientific proof, humane care in an adequate and efficient manner, with the goal of always progressing in the medical field through leadership in education, research, and innovation. Individuals and society will benefit from the National College of Ayurveda and Hospital.
|College Name||National College of Ayurveda, Hisar|
|Popular Name||National College of Ayurveda, Hisar|
|Location||Dhani Garan Road, Barwala, Hisar – 125001, (Haryana)|
|Affiliated with||Shree Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra.|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System of Medicine and the Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi.|
|Category||Ayurveda colleges in Harayana|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Dhani Garan Road, Barwala, Hisar – 125001, (Haryana)|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Shree Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra.
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Aid Status: Private
- Department of Sharir Rachna
- Department of Sharir Kriya
- Department of Maulik Siddhant
- Department of Dravya Guna
- Department of Ras Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpna
- Department of Rog & Vikriti Vigyan
- Department of Swastha Vritta
- Department of Agad Tantra
- Department of Kaya Chikitsa
- Department of Shalya Tantra
- Department of Shalakya Tantra
- Department of Stri & Prasuti Tantra
- Department of Kaumar Bhritya
- Department of Panchkarma
- Herbal Garden
- Anti-Raging Cell.
Faculty and Staff
The college has a high proportion of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who use cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical employees to enable a self-learning environment for National College of Ayurveda, Hisar students. The institution believes in providing High-quality Education to its Student And a healthy work environment for students. The following policies are followed by all faculty members on campus:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific data.
- Reduce the amount of inaccurate variation in value-based techniques.
- With respect to the material being taught, demonstrate more sensible and practical behavior.
- Increasing emphasis on ongoing education to promote efficient utilization of existing resources
- To act as the focal point for quality control and auditing.
- To highlight the inadequacies of existing material and give recommendations for further research.
Courses offered And Intake Capacity
|BAMS||4.5 Year Program + 1 Year Internship||100|
This section will inform you about the Syllabus for National College of Ayurveda, Hisar
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurveda Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this section will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sr.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the updated fee structure candidate can connect with a counseling expert on admission Helpline no. 9289495501.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
National College of Ayurveda, Hisar Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||National College of Ayurveda, Hisar|
- Name: National College of Ayurveda & Hospital, Hisar
- Address: Dhani Garan Road, Barwala, Hisar – 125001, (Haryana)
- Website: https://nationalcollegeofayurveda.in/
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyzes the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Haryana Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra.
- Complete the registration process by providing the required information.
- The registration fee is Rs. 4,000 for general candidates and Rs. 1,000 for SC/BC/EWS candidates from Haryana State.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- Log in to your account on the official website.
- Fill in your preferred choices of colleges and courses.
- You can choose up to 10 choices in order of preference.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- Seats will be allotted based on your rank in the Ayush NEET 2023 exam, caste/category, and choice of college and course.
- The seat allotment will be conducted in multiple rounds.
- Candidates with a higher rank will have a higher chance of getting their preferred choice.
Step 4: Payment of Fees
- If you have been allotted a seat, you need to pay the required fees to confirm your admission.
- The fee amount will vary depending on the college and course you have been allotted.
Step 5: Reporting to College
- After confirming your admission by paying the fees, you need to report to the allotted college in person.
- Complete the admission formalities and submit your original documents, including your Ayush NEET 2023 admit card, mark sheet, and caste/category certificate.
- Matriculation (10th),
- Senior Secondary (10+2),
- BAMS, Provisional/Permanent Registration of BAMS from the State Ayurveda Council,
- Character certificate issued by the last attended college/institute
- Haryana Resident Domicile,
- NEET-2023 Score Card,
- Benchmark Disability,
- Proof of Identification,
- Caste Certificate, or any other relevant document/certificate as per notification,
These must be produced in original, along with two sets of self-attested photocopy, If the students have already deposited the original documents in another institute/college, he/she must produce the receipt of that institute/college regarding documents along with an undertaking to submit the original document within a time frame determined by the concerned allotted college.
- Candidates for PwD seats must present a relevant certificate of Benchmark disability issued by an institution listed in Annexure-VI of the notification.
- The candidate must submit an affidavit stating that he or she is not pursuing a UG (BAMS/BHMS) course in any institute in India.
Remember that – a) If any discrepancy/false statement in the candidate’s documents is discovered later at any stage, his/her admission will be canceled. b) If a dispute/issue arises, the decision of the relevant college admission committee shall be final.
Frequently Asked Question
How many seats are there for the BAMS course At the National College of Ayurveda, Hisar?
National College of Ayurveda, Hisar 100 seats for the BAMS course.
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG Portal. Accordingly, candidates submit their choices.
Does the National College of Ayurveda, Hisar offer Hostel facilities?
Yes. The National College of Ayurveda, Hisar has a hostel facility.
Is the National College of Ayurveda, Hisar is Private or Government?
National College of Ayurveda, Hisar is a private college In Haryana.
Do Candidates require any documents to get registered online?
Since it is an online allotment (Counseling) process, no documents are required.However, candidates need to fill up the similar information which you gave at the time of registration for the NEET (UG)-2023 examination on the NTA website and upload a legible scanned copy of the Cancelled Cheque/Bank Passbook/ Bank e-Statement (having account details).
Do candidates have to report to any counseling center for registration or choice filling?
No, Online registration and choice filling can be done from a place of convenience (including from home) using a laptop/computer with an uninterrupted internet facility.