Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education And Research is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Bhunyakhedi. The college was founded in 1984 and is popularly known as Mandsaur Ayurvedic College Bhunyakhedi. Mandsaur Institute of Ayurveda Education and Research (MIAER) is a modest effort in the field of health service through Ayurveda by education pioneers. Mandsaur University (Formerly Mandsaur Ed universe) has been serving for 25 years in the fields of Engineering, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Life-sciences, Management, and so on.
The MIAER is surrounded by lush greenery, making it ideal for nurturing and thriving Ayurvedic education. Mandsaur is well-known for its medicinal flora and medicinal herb farming, making it an ideal location for students to learn Ayurveda. The eco-friendly environment of the college campus spans 40 acres. According to NCISM guidelines, it has all of the necessary facilities such as a library, practical labs, a pharmacy, an herbal garden, and a hospital.
The Mandsaur Ayurvedic College Bhunyakhedi is affiliated with Vikram University Ujjain and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
I want a call from this College
Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research Highlights
|College Name||Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education And Research|
|Popular Name||Mandsaur Ayurvedic College Bhunyakhedi|
|Location||Bhunyakhedi, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Vikram University, Ujjain|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address : Neemuch Road, B R Nahata Marg, Opp. to Krishi Upaj Mandi Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh – 458001|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Rooms
- Kaumara Bhritya
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the students. As faculty members at Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research they are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- To encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
|BAMS||4.5+1 year Internship|
This selection will inform you about the Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Particulars||I year*||II Year*||III Year*||IV Year*||IV and Half Year*|
|College Caution Money||10000|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research|
Address: Neemuch Road, B R Nahata Marg, Opp. to Krishi Upaj Mandi Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh – 458001
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of www.mp.ayush.gov.in and www.ayush.mponline.gov.in and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration certificate (Only for other state candidates)
- Cast certificate (Only for the ST/SC/OBC candidates)
- Income Certificate (Only for the ST/SC/OBC candidates)
- Domicile Certificate
- Document verification slip.
- Allotment letter.
All the above mentioned documents are required in original along with three set of self-attested Xerox copies of the same.
- 5 passport size photograph same as submitted by the students at the time of MP online registration.
- Fees (should be submitted at the time of admission by Demand draft or Cash)
- At the time of admissions student should bring D.D. for fees and all the above mentioned certificates without which admission will not be made.
- Demand draft for tuition fee should be made in favor of Mandsaur University payable at Mandsaur and Hostel fees demand draft should be made in four of Mandsaur University payable at Mandsaur.
What is the official website for Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research?
Who is affiliated with Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research?
Vikram University, Ujjain
Is Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research a full-fledged government institution?
No, Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research?
Neemuch Road, B R Nahata Marg, Opp. to Krishi Upaj Mandi Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh – 458001.
When did Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research establish?
Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research was founded in 1984.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute