Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College was established in 2015 by the Shri Sai Gramothan Samiti. The college is accredited by the CCIM Government of India (AYUSH) and affiliated with the MP Health Science University. MAMC strives to provide high-quality education in order to produce a generation of competent and professional doctors.
The Ayurvedic Medical College has been in operation since 2013, treating patients with a variety of ailments. The hospital is a fully equipped 100-bed facility staffed by professionals with decades of experience. The Institute provide a variety of treatments as well as personalized care to all of the patients.
The B.A.M.S. programme provides a vibrant environment in which science, education, and technology coexist. It fosters an environment for innovative teaching and research in the field of Ayurvedic disease management. Ayurveda cares for the disabled and sick, those who need to be protected, recovered from, and saved from their disabilities and illnesses. These objectives are met by providing excellent training in the field of medical preparation and clinical training of students in disease management, so that they become competent and can meet society’s needs in traditional health care.
Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College Highlights
|College Name||Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College Bhopal|
|Popular Name||Mansarovar Ayurvedic College Bhopal, MAM College Bhopal|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||MP Health Science University.|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Village Hinotia Alam,Kolar Road, Bhopal – 462042 Madhya Pradesh.|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : [email protected]
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with: MP Health Science University.
Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
Aid Status: Private
- WiFi campus
- A/C Auditoriam (1000 capacity)
- Audio Visual Classrooms
- Department of Kayachikitsa
- Department of Shalya Tantra
- Department of Shalakya Tantra
- Department of Stri Roga and Prasuti Tantra
- Department of Dravyaguna
- Department of Kaumarabhritya
- Department of Swasthyavritta
- Department of Samhita Siddhanta
- Department of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Department of Rachana Sharir
- Department of Roga Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan
- Department of Agada Tantra and Vyavaharayurveda
- Department of Kriya Sharir
- Department of Panchakarma
Faculty and Staff
Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital’s mission is defined by its commitment to promoting efficiency and high professional standards in Teaching, Quality Healthcare, and Research.
- To become a global leader in Ayurvedic medical education and healthcare.
- The main goal is to produce Ayurvedic Bachelors who can work as competent Ayurvedic medical practitioners.
- Internationally renowned Ayurvedic medicine research, as well as general public welfare.
- To educate students about medicine and surgical procedures for the benefit of patients.
- To be a center of excellence for Ayurvedic erudition, to train skilled and knowledgeable physicians, and to achieve holistic health in the community.
- To distribute technical knowledge about medicinal and aromatic plant cultivation in a qualitative manner.
- To provide students with comprehensive training in enforcement practises as well as laboratory work, as well as traditional pharmaceutical work in the “Bhaishajya Kalpana Department.”
- To raise awareness, fundamental knowledge, and skills in the field of Ayurvedic medicine.
|BAMS||4.5 years + 1 year of rotatory internship|
|Prasuti Evam Stri Roga (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||03 Years|
|Shalakya Tantra (Eye,Ear,Nose,Throat,Head,Neck and Dentistry)||03 Years|
|Ayurved Samhita Evam Siddhant (Fundamental Principles of Ayurveda)||03 Years|
PG Intake Capacity
|Prasuti Evam Stri Roga (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||05|
|Shalakya Tantra (Eye,Ear,Nose,Throat,Head,Neck and Dentistry)||05|
|Ayurved Samhita Evam Siddhant (Fundamental Principles of Ayurveda)||05|
This selection will inform you about the Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College|
Address: Village Hinotia Alam,Kolar Road, Bhopal – 462042 Madhya Pradesh
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Email: [email protected]
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of www.mp.ayush.gov.in and www.ayush.mponline.gov.in and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
- Application form dully filled & signed.
- 4 Passport size photo graphs.
- Attested Photo copies of Degree/ Certificates of Academic Qualification including qualifying examination.
- Admission card duly filled.
- Amount of Fee (as mentioned in Prospectus)
- Original documents for verification.
What is the official website for Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College?
Who is affiliated with Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College?
MP Health Science University.
Is Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College a full-fledged government institution?
No, Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College?
Village Hinotia Alam,Kolar Road, Bhopal – 462042 Madhya Pradesh.
When did Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College establish?
Mandsaur Institute of Ayurvedic Education and Research was founded in 2015.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
What is the Fees Structure for Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College?
The fees structure for Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College is Rs.2,48,000 yearly.