Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College Jabalpur is a well-known Private Homoeopathic College in the city of Jabalpur. The college, popularly known as MGHC Jabalpur, was established in 2001. It is affiliated with Jabalpur’s Rani Durgawati University and is recognized by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi. The Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery programme is available at MGHC Jabalpur (B.H.M.S.). The college has earned a reputation as one of the best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Jabalpur.
The Institute also has NOC from Medical Education and M.P. Government Higher Education. The Center for Higher Studies and Research for A.A. & H. Education Society is incorporated under the Madhya Pradesh Society Registration Act of 1973, which also established the Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College. Since 2001, the Institute has offered a Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery [B.H.M.S.] degree programme in Homoeopathy. The College has a maximum enrollment of 100 undergraduate students. This is the only Homoeopathic Medical College in the entire Mahakaushal area, and it operates its own Homoeopathic Hospital with an outpatient department, a 25-bed inpatient department, and an investigative laboratory.
Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur Highlights
|Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College Jabalpur
|MGHC Jabalpur, Gandhi Homoeopathic College Jabalpur
|Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
|Rani Durgawati University, Jabalpur
|National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
|BHMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
|UG Entrance test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA
|Address: Neem Kheda Road, Paraswara Near Gour Chowk Jabalpur– 483001 Madhya Pradesh
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : email@example.com
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with: – Rani Durgawati University, Jabalpur
Approved by: – National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
Aid Status: – Private
- Class room
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies.
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
|Five years six months.
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.
|Organon of Medicine
|In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.
|This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.
|Physiology & Biochemistry
|This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.
|In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.
|Annual Fees (AQI)
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Cut-off marks 2021
|Cut-off marks 2020
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur
Address: Neem Kheda Road, Paraswara Near Gour Chowk Jabalpur– 483001 Madhya Pradesh
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BHMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic college’s criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|NEET Entrance Exam
|In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.
|Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB, Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. 10+2 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of https://ayush.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the official website for Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur?
Who is affiliated with Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur?
Rani Durgawati University, Jabalpur
Is Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur a full-fledged government institution?
No, Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur?
Neem Kheda Road, Paraswara Near Gour Chowk Jabalpur– 483001 Madhya Pradesh.
When did Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur establish?
Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur was founded in 2001.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute
What is the Fees Structure for Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur?
The fees structure for Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur is Rs.41,000 yearly.