K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Piproli Village, Chirwai Naka, Lashkar, Gwalior. Established at a time when there is an actual need for quality education and improvement in the health care system in the state of M.P. The college has its own building, which is approximately 40000 square feet in size. The society intends to build its own other college building on land purchased for the same purpose in the city area, totaling more than ten acres. The institute offers insight and knowledge to help students improve their personalities. The institute provide courses that are constantly improving and focused on new ideas and skills in Medical Education. College assists in the development of outstanding nursing staff and technicians. The college provides conceptual knowledge through highly qualified personnel.
KS Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior Highlights
|College Name||K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior|
|Popular Name||K.S HMCH Gwalior|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliation||M.P. Medical Science University, Jabalpur (M.P.)|
|Approval||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi – Dept. of the Govt. of M.P. Bhopal|
|Category||BHMS College in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Village Piproli, Chirwai Naka, Lashkar, Gwalior, 474001.|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class room
- Computer Lab
- Library and Reading Room
- Indoor Games
Faculty and Staff
To create a world that works for everyone, with no one or nothing left out, resulting in a shift in educational quality.
- To raise awareness about education in slums and poor areas of society.
- To create and promote high quality. Technical, Professional, Health Environmental, and Nursing Courses, as well as other education and research centers with the best technology faculty and equipment.
- To create an environment conducive to effective interaction with society in order to serve society.
- To create a strong link between the Institute, industries, the public, and research and development organizations.
- To ensure that students are placed in jobs.
|BHMS||5 ½ years including compulsory internship of one year duration after passing the final degree examination.|
I want a call from this College
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
|Course Name||Annual Fees (AQI)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior|
Address: Village Piproli, Chirwai Naka, Lashkar, Gwalior, 47400
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BHMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic college’s criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB, Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. 10+2 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of https://ayush.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the official website for K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior?
Who is affiliated with K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior?
M.P. Medical Science University, Jabalpur (M.P.)
Is K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior a full-fledged government institution?
No, K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior?
Village Piproli, Chirwai Naka, Lashkar, Gwalior, 474001.
When did K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior establish?
K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior was founded in 1973.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute
Does K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior has hostel facilities.
Yes, K.S Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gwalior has hostel facilities.