S.M. Deo Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Balaghat is a well-known Private Homoeopathic College in the city of Balaghat. The college was founded in the year 2000 and is popularly known as SMD Homoeopathic College Balaghat. It is affiliated with Rani Durgawati University and has the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
This well-known college was founded to provide students with the best homoeopathic care possible, and it offers courses in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). The college has earned a reputation as one of the best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Balaghat.
SM Deo Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Highlights
|College Name||S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL|
|Popular Name||SMD Homoeopathic College Balaghat|
|Location||Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Rani Durgawati University|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Sardar Patel Campus Gaykhuri, Balaghat Madhya Pradesh – 481001|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with: – Rani Durgawati University
I want a call from this College
Approved by: – National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
Aid Status: – Private
- Internet Facility
Faculty and Staff
To be a preferred destination for world-class qualitative higher education and to establish an institution of excellence and relevance, with a focus on developing competent professionals with strong domain knowledge and skills, as well as human values, through knowledge pioneering scholarship, research, and teaching, and to improve the lives of millions through growth, prosperity, and a sustainable physical environment.
Harmonize higher education with excellence in science and technology, strongly integrated with human values of equality, compassion, and sharing, contribute to livelihood security and sustainable societal development, and develop as a “center for excellence.”
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||Five years six months.|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
|Course Name||Graduation||Annual Fees (AQI)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2023 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL|
Address: Sardar Patel Campus Gaykhuri, Balaghat Madhya Pradesh – 481001
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BHMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic college’s criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB, Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. 10+2 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of https://ayush.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the official website for S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL?
Who is affiliated with S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL?
Rani Durgawati University
Is S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL a full-fledged government institution?
No, S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL?
Sardar Patel Campus Gaykhuri, Balaghat Madhya Pradesh – 481001.
When did S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL establish?
S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL was founded in 2000.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute
What is the Fees Structure for S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL?
The fees structure for S.M. DEO HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL is Rs.33,000 yearly.