Dr Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is one of the reputed BAMS college in Uttar Pradesh established in the year 1981. Approved by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. and Ministry of Health And Welfare As Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital. The institute is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University and has received recognition from the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
The college campus has separate accommodations for men and women. A herbal garden is maintained to support students’ academic needs. A large library has medical books, with approximately 10032 books and 350 titles. All departments are well-equipped with charts, and models, and are in accordance with body standards.
The institute’s vision is to become a premier educational center in the region, catering to rural areas for India’s poor and humble people. The college has taken upon the mission to encourage the expansion and development of Ayurveda and to provide facilities for the traditional Ayurvedic medical system to alleviate human suffering and to produce competent graduates in the discipline of Ayurveda.
Dr Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College Highlights
Let’s have a look at the summary of Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.
I want a call from this College
|Name||Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|Popular Name.||Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|Area||Bewar Road-Fatehgarh, Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh India|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University|
|Approved by||Nation Commission for Indian System of Medicine -NCISM|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Beware Road-Fatehgarh, Farrukhabad Uttar Pradesh India
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Research & Development Center
- 100 bedded Hospital
- Wi-Fi enable campus
- Herbal Garden
- 14 separate departments with associated laboratory, museum and departmental library
- Anti-ragging committee
- X-ray ECG,USG
Faculty and Staff
The Faculty of Ayurveda offers teaching facilities for imparting education in the field of Ayurveda. As faculties are accountable for maintaining and raising the caliber of medical education, the following policies, which are applicable, are followed by all campus faculty:
- The Faculty of colleges are well-trained and experienced Individuals with the utmost knowledge about the field of Ayurveda and are always ready to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- In order to teach the specific material the Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject. Also, the Faculty Increases emphasis on ongoing education to promote efficient utilization of existing resources
- The faculty of the college are always encouraged to take on new challenges giving them the insights they need to improve on their personal as well as professional basis of students.
- Along with faculty members; the institute has a non-technical staff that provides the students with a healthy learning environment where they can grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) is an Ayurvedic graduate degree program.
This degree is awarded after completing a 5-year, 6-month degree program,
Duration – that includes a 4 and half-year academic session.
Vocational Training – a one-year internship with live practical experience.
Courses offered and Intake Capacity
|BAMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||100 seats|
This section will inform you about Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sr.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the updated fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert on admission Helpline no. 9289495501
The College Cut-off is the minimum score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least the 50th percentile is required.
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
- Address: Bewar Road-Fatehgarh, Farrukhabad Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: http://majorsds.com
- Website: http://majorsds.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly educates students on Ayush counseling and top Ayurvedic institutions’ criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Candidates are chosen based on their performance in the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (Undergraduate).
Candidates seeking admission to UG programs must attend UP AYUSH State Counseling. There is no admission without NEET.
NEET aspirants must all eligibility criteria as per the admission procedure to follow:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicant after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programs on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favor of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admitted to the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission to the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mop-up Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mop-up Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposit in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling Registration details
- Up Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of up Ayush (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate
- Certificate of DOB or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificate/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
What is the main website of Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The website for Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is http://majorsds.com/
Where is Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital located?
Bewar Road-Fatehgarh, Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh India is the location for Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.
How many BAMS seats have been granted for admission at Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College?
Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital has 100 BAMS seats sanctioned.
Is there any restriction for filling up the number of choices of Institutions and courses?
Candidates can give as many choices as they wish during online choice filling? However, the candidate must fill in the choices of colleges/courses in the order of his/her preference(higher to lower). There will be common software for AIQ/ Deemed/ National Institutes/Central Universities for filling up choices.
When was Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College established ?
Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College was established in 1981.
Which University is Affiliated with the Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College ?
Dr. Anar Singh Ayurvedic Medical College is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University.