Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, and is recognised by National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. and the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, New Delhi.
Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College was founded under the jurisdiction of the IMS group of Institutions. The Group was founded with the goal of increasing the employability of the country’s aspirational youth through education, research, and training. The Group’s other goal is to establish orphanages, clinics, nursing homes, and philanthropic hospitals, among other things.
Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College was created on the conviction that there is still room for improvement in the field of medical education.
|Name||Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha|
|Popular Name||Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||2017|
|Area||Amroha, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University,Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: NH-24, Delhi-NCR Region, Near Brijghat, District – Amroha, (Uttar Pradesh), Pin – 244235|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Class rooms / Lecture Theatres
- Computer facility
- Ayurved Sanskrit Samhita Siddhanta
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Ras Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Rog Nidan Evam Vikriti Vigyan
- Strirog Prasutitantra
- Kaumarbhritya (Balrog)
- Shalya Tantra
Faculty & Staff
The faculty members stated for Bhartiya Ayurevedic Medical College & Hospital is to be the region’s leading Ayurvedic school, a leader in education, research, and patient care, setting standards of excellence, integrity, patient-centricity, knowledge-centricity, and compassion. The institute will be a one-of-a-kind source of healing, health, and vitality for the surrounding community and beyond. Through excellence in education, training, and research, we will equip compassionate, professionally competent, and ethically sound physicians to provide high-quality preventive, curative, and rehabilitative healthcare services to the differently abled, underserved, and undeserved.
- Contributing to national development and social development.
- To foster creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- To cultivate high-potential pupils in order to prepare them for positions of leadership.
- To create the finest academic environment possible for students’ overall growth.
- To create the highest caliber of nation builders.
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)||4 ½ Years (Full Time) plus 1-year compulsory Internship.||100|
This section will inform you about CS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital BAMS Syllabus. Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sl. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha
- Address: NH-24, Delhi-NCR Region, Near Brijghat, District – Amroha, (Uttar Pradesh), Pin – 244235
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.bmcjpnagar.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
- Step 1: Go to the Official Website Visit the official website for Uttar Pradesh AYUSH Counselling 2023.
- Step 2: Click on Registration Click on the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link.
- Step 3: Fill Personal Details Enter your name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.
- Step 4: Get Login Credentials Receive your registration number and password.
- Step 5: Upload Documents Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the Fee Submit the registration fee online.
- Step 7: Submit the Form Review the information and submit the registration form.
- Step 8: Print Confirmation Page Print the confirmation page for future reference.
- Step 9: Choose Colleges & Courses Later, choose your preferred colleges and courses from available options.
- Step 10: Attend Document Verification Attend the document verification at designated centers.
- Step 11: Get Seat Allotment Based on merit and choices, seats will be allotted.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counseling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For the remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|For Government Colleges Only||Rs. 20,000|
|For Private Colleges Only||Rs. 50,000|
|For Govt & Private Colleges Both||Rs. 50,000|
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website and click on the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link.
- Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, contact information, etc.
- Create an account and receive your login credentials (registration number and password) for future access.
Step 2: Document Upload
- Log in to your account using the provided credentials.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, photographs, and signatures.
- Ensure the documents are in the prescribed format and meet the specified size requirements.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Pay the counseling fee through the available online payment options.
- Follow the instructions provided on the website for the exact fee amount and acceptable payment methods.
Step 4: Choice Filling
- After successful registration and fee payment, you can proceed with choice filling.
- Log in to your account and select your preferred colleges and courses from the available options.
- Prioritize your choices based on your preferences.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment will be done based on your merit, choices, and the availability of seats in the preferred colleges.
- The allotment results will be published on the official website.
Step 6: Document Verification
- Shortlisted candidates must attend the document verification process at designated centers as per the schedule provided.
- Carry the original documents along with their photocopies for verification.
Step 7: Confirmation of Admission
- After successful document verification, candidates need to confirm their admission to the allotted college.
- Follow the college guidelines and pay the required admission fee within the specified time frame.
Step 8: Reporting to College
- Once the admission is confirmed, report to the allotted college within the given period.
- Complete the necessary admission formalities and begin the academic session as per the college schedule.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Document Required 2023
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttar Pradesh candidates only).
- Sub Category Certificate, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter card etc)
What is the official website for Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College?
The official website for Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College is https://www.bmcjpnagar.com/.
What is the cutoff for BAMS in UP?
The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) is the single entrance exam used to grant admission to all UG medical courses in India. Aspirants must meet the BAMS cutoff 2023 in order to be admitted to the AYUSH course. According to the most recent information, the NEET BAMS qualifying cutoff of 2023 is the minimum score required to pass the entrance exam and BAMS cutoff of NEET 2023, on the other hand, is the last rank at which admission is granted. The general category BAMS NEET 2023 cutoff percentile is 50, and the SC/ST/OBC category is 40.
How many BAMS seats have been granted for admission in Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College?
Bhartiya Ayurvedic Medical College has 60 BAMS seats approved.
How is BAMS Counselling done?
The authorities will conduct BAMS 2023 counselling round based on the candidate’s NEET 2023 score. Candidates who score higher than the cutoff marks will be able to participate in the counselling round.
There will be a maximum of two rounds for BAMS admission. There will be one round for option entry and a second round for offline counselling. If there are any open seats for ayurvedic admission, there may be a mop-up round. However, the majority of government quotas and private seats will be filled in two rounds. You can also apply for direct admissions via management quotas.