Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Centre is one of Northern India’s premier Ayurvedic Medical Colleges. The college is located on National Highway 2 towards Delhi, in the spiritual city of Mathura, where Lord Krishna was born. College is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur and approved by National Commission For Indian System Of Medicine – NCISM.
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Centre takes a unique approach to blending ancient philosophies and health science by cultivating a better breed of Ayurvedic physicians who are professionally world-class and mentally prepared to meet the challenges of the modern world. Shri Anand Niketan haramshala Avom Dharmik Trust manages Shri Dhanwantri PG Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Centre, which was founded in 2009. Under the able leadership of its Chairman, Shri Gopal Dass Kaushik, the college has grown into a prestigious regional and national Ayurvedic education centre.
Ayurveda is becoming increasingly important in the field of healthcare in today’s world. The college’s Ayurveda Hospital and Research Centre conducts research and manufactures Ayurvedic medicines. The institution is located on 10 acres of land along NH-2 in the village of Semri, Mathura. It has a total built-up area of 1,000,000 square feet, which is shared by the college and a hospital with a capacity of 250 beds. All departments, seminar rooms, classrooms, and laboratories adhere to NCISM standards. The college offers the BAMS graduate course (100 seats) as well as postgraduate courses in nine different Ayurvedic branches.
Shri Dhanvantri Ayurvedic Medical College Mathura Highlights
|College Name||Shri Dhanwantri PG Ayurvedic Medical College And Research Centre, Mathura|
|Popular Name||SD Ayurvedic College, Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic, Mathura|
|Location||Mathura, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission For Indian System Of Medicine – NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam authorized by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Village Semi, Chhata, N.H-2 (New Delhi Side), Mathura (U.P.) India|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System of Medicine – NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Medical Facility
Faculty And Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. As a faculty member of the Shri Dhanvantri Ayurvedic Medical College And Research Centre is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education, it also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies.
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
Shri Dhanvantri Ayurvedic Medical College And Research Centre provides a high-quality medical programme supervised by highly qualified faculty and equipped with cutting-edge technology. The undergraduate medical programme at the College is well-known (BAMS).
UG Courses Detail:
PG Course Detail:
|M.D. (Ayu.) Ayurved Samhita & Siddhanta||3 Year||6|
|M.D (Ayu.) Sharir Rachna||3 Year||6|
|M.D (Ayu.) Sharir Kriya||3 Year||6|
|M.D. (Ayu.) Kayachikitsa||3 Year||6|
|M.S (Ayu.) Prasuti Tantra Avom Stri Roga||3 YEAR||6|
|M.S (Ayu.) Shalya Tantra (Samanya)||3 Year||6|
|M.D (Ayu.) Bala Roga Kaumarbharitya||3 Year||6|
This section will let you know about the Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this section will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
|M.D.||Will Notify Soon|
For UG Course:
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
For PG Course:
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course from a Ayurvedic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
Ayush NEET Cutoff
The Ayush NEET cutoff for 2023 is the minimum qualifying marks required for admission to AYUSH courses in India. It is determined by the NEET authorities and varies each year based on factors like exam difficulty and seat availability
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
AIAPGET 2023 Cut-Off
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College Mathura|
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College, Mathura (SD Ayurvedic College Mathura)
Address: Village Semi, Chhata, N.H-2 (New Delhi Side), Mathura (U.P.) India
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counselling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
- Step 1: Go to the Official Website Visit the official website for Uttar Pradesh AYUSH Counselling 2023.
- Step 2: Click on Registration Click on the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link.
- Step 3: Fill Personal Details Enter your name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.
- Step 4: Get Login Credentials Receive your registration number and password.
- Step 5: Upload Documents Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the Fee Submit the registration fee online.
- Step 7: Submit the Form Review the information and submit the registration form.
- Step 8: Print Confirmation Page Print the confirmation page for future reference.
- Step 9: Choose Colleges & Courses Later, choose your preferred colleges and courses from available options.
- Step 10: Attend Document Verification Attend the document verification at designated centers.
- Step 11: Get Seat Allotment Based on merit and choices, seats will be allotted.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counseling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For the remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|For Government Colleges Only||Rs. 20,000|
|For Private Colleges Only||Rs. 50,000|
|For Govt & Private Colleges Both||Rs. 50,000|
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website and click on the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link.
- Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, contact information, etc.
- Create an account and receive your login credentials (registration number and password) for future access.
Step 2: Document Upload
- Log in to your account using the provided credentials.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, photographs, and signatures.
- Ensure the documents are in the prescribed format and meet the specified size requirements.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Pay the counseling fee through the available online payment options.
- Follow the instructions provided on the website for the exact fee amount and acceptable payment methods.
Step 4: Choice Filling
- After successful registration and fee payment, you can proceed with choice filling.
- Log in to your account and select your preferred colleges and courses from the available options.
- Prioritize your choices based on your preferences.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment will be done based on your merit, choices, and the availability of seats in the preferred colleges.
- The allotment results will be published on the official website.
Step 6: Document Verification
- Shortlisted candidates must attend the document verification process at designated centers as per the schedule provided.
- Carry the original documents along with their photocopies for verification.
Step 7: Confirmation of Admission
- After successful document verification, candidates need to confirm their admission to the allotted college.
- Follow the college guidelines and pay the required admission fee within the specified time frame.
Step 8: Reporting to College
- Once the admission is confirmed, report to the allotted college within the given period.
- Complete the necessary admission formalities and begin the academic session as per the college schedule.
Document Required For UG
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttar Pradesh candidates only).
- Sub Category Certificate, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter card etc)
Documents Required For PG
Original Copies of:
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Cards
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
How do I apply for admission in Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College Mathura?
Admission is based on the NEET score and candidates need to register for counselling from state website for 85% seats or from aaccc for 15% AIQ.
Is Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College a government or private college in Mathura?
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College Mathura is a private Ayurvedic institution.
What is the location of Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College, Mathura?
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College is located at Milestone Mathura-Delhi Highway, Tehsil Chhata, Semi, Uttar Pradesh 281401
When did Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College Mathura established?
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College was founded in the year 2009.
How many seats have been approved for admission in Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College?
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College has 100 BAMS seats and 42 PG seats approved.
How can I apply for direct admission to Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Mathura?
Because Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Mathura has no management quota seats, direct admission is not impossible.