Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine was established in 2017 by the Sri Sai Gramothan Samiti. The college is accredited by the CCIM Government of India (AYUSH) and affiliated with the MP Health Science University. Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine provides high-quality education to produce a new generation of competent and professional doctors.
There are separate hostels for boys and girls, with a combined capacity of 300 students. The boys’ hostel has one Warden and the girls’ hostel has two Wardens. Residential housing is provided for the wardens and other essential College and Hospital staff. All indoor and outdoor game facilities are available to students.
Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine has been treating patients with various ailments since 2017. The hospital is a fully equipped 100-bed facility staffed by professionals with decades of experience. We provide a variety of treatments as well as personalised care to all of our patients.
Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine Highlights
|College Name||Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine|
|Popular Name||Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||MP Health Science University.|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Bairagarh Chichali, Kolar Rd, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462042.|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : [email protected]
- Complete WiFi campus
- A/C Auditorium (1000 capacity)
- Herbal Garden
- Department of Kayachikitsa+
- Department of Shalya Tantra+
- Department of Shalakya Tantra+
- Department of Stri Roga and Prasuti Tantra+
- Department of Dravyaguna+
- Department of Kaumarabhritya+
- Department of Swasthyavritta+
- Department of Maulika Siddhanta+
- Department of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana+
- Department of Rachana Sharir+
- Department of Roga Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan+
- Department of Agada Tantra and Vyavaharayurveda+
- Department of Kriya Sharir+
- Department of Panchakarma
Faculty and Staff
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital’s mission is defined by its commitment to promoting efficiency and high professional standards in Teaching, Quality Healthcare, and Research.
- To become a global leader in Ayurvedic medical education and healthcare.
- To distinguish the institution in the field of Ayurveda.
- To instill in students strong humanitarian values.
- To train the most competent and high-quality doctors possible.
|BAMS||4.5 years + 1 year internship.|
This selection will inform you about the Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine|
Address: Bairagarh Chichali, Kolar Rd, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462042
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Email: [email protected]
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of www.mp.ayush.gov.in and www.ayush.mponline.gov.in and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine?
Who is affiliated with Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine?
MP Health Science University.
Is Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine a full-fledged government institution?
No, Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine?
Bairagarh Chichali, Kolar Rd, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462042.
When did Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine establish?
Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine was founded in 2017.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
What is the Fees Structure for Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine?
The fees structure for Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine is Rs.2,32,000 yearly.
Does Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine have a hostel?
Yes, Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine provides hostel facilities.