Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine Bhopal was established in 2015 by the Sri Sai Gramothan Samiti. The college is accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM Government of India (AYUSH) and affiliated with the MP Health Science University. Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine provides high-quality education to produce a new generation of competent and professional doctors.
There are separate hostels for boys and girls, with a combined capacity of 300 students. The boys’ hostel has one Warden and the girls’ hostel has two Wardens. Residential housing is provided for the wardens and other essential College and Hospital staff. All indoor and outdoor game facilities are available to students.
Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine has been treating patients with various ailments since 2017. The hospital is a fully equipped 100-bed facility staffed by professionals with decades of experience. We provide a variety of treatments as well as personalised care to all of our patients.
|College Name||Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine Bhopal|
|Popular Name||Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||MP Health Science University|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Bairagarh Chichali, Kolar Rd, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462042.|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : email@example.com
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– MP Health Science University
- Approved by – National Commission for Indian System of Medicine, New Delhi
- Aid Status-Private
- Complete WiFi campus
- A/C Auditorium (1000 capacity)
- Herbal Garden
- Department of Kayachikitsa+
- Department of Shalya Tantra+
- Department of Shalakya Tantra+
- Department of Stri Roga and Prasuti Tantra+
- Department of Dravyaguna+
- Department of Kaumarabhritya+
- Department of Swasthyavritta+
- Department of Maulika Siddhanta+
- Department of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana+
- Department of Rachana Sharir+
- Department of Roga Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan+
- Department of Agada Tantra and Vyavaharayurveda+
- Department of Kriya Sharir+
- Department of Panchakarma
Faculty and Staff
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital’s mission is defined by its commitment to promoting efficiency and high professional standards in Teaching, Quality Healthcare, and Research.
- To become a global leader in Ayurvedic medical education and healthcare.
- To distinguish the institution in the field of Ayurveda.
- To instill in students strong humanitarian values.
- To train the most competent and high-quality doctors possible.
|BAMS||4.5 years + 1 year internship.||100|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|NEET Entrance Test||Applicants must have passed the NEET Entrance Test.|
|Age Requirement||The candidate must be 17 years old.|
|Residency||Candidates must be residents of Madhya Pradesh.|
|Educational Qualification||Applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory courses with a minimum of 50% marks.|
SC/ST candidates must have a minimum of 40% marks.
PwD candidates must have a minimum of 45% marks.
AYUSH NEET Cut-Off
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
L N Ayurved College & Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine|
- Address: Bairagarh Chichali, Kolar Rd, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462042
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
Looking to secure admission in BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) programs in India? Our BAMS Admission Consultant in Greater Noida is your trusted partner. We adhere strictly to the Indian Education Council’s guidelines, providing detailed information on admission procedures, application timelines, and exam dates. With a focus on Ayurvedic medicine, we understand the need for specialized knowledge and offer aspiring students the support and guidance they require. Whether you’re a newcomer or facing challenges in the medical admission process due to lack of knowledge, our expert team is here to ensure a seamless and informed journey towards your BAMS education.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our AYUSH Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Madhya Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates must register on the MP Ayush government official website (http://ayush.mp.gov.in/) for online Counselling.
- Registration can be done online or at a kiosk.
- Candidates will receive a registration number and a one-time password (OTP) after successful registration.
Step 2: Registration fee
- Eligible applicants must pay a registration fee of Rs. 2000.
- The fee can be paid online.
- Candidates should keep the payment receipt for future reference.
Step 3: Seat matrix & merit list
- The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) will publish a list of participating universities and the number of seats available in each category.
- The MP NEET state merit list will be released along with the seat matrix.
Step 4: Choice filling & locking
- Candidates on the state merit list can fill out their preferred choices.
- Log in to the account created during registration to access the choice filling option.
- Fill all desired options to remain eligible for seat allocation.
- Lock the choices before the deadline to be considered for subsequent counselling rounds.
Step 5: Seat allotment list
- The DME will prepare the seat allotment list based on the applicant’s merit position and filled choices.
- The allotment list will be published on the official website.
Step 6: Document verification
- Candidates allocated a seat must report to the designated institute for document verification.
- Bring original certificates and two attested copies for verification.
- Pay the current year’s tuition fee to confirm acceptance.
- Failure to complete the document verification process may result in the seat being forfeited.
Candidates who are admitted to this college will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine?
The official website for Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine https://siarambhopal.com/
Which is affiliated with Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine?
Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine is affiliated with MP Health Science University.
Is Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine a full-fledged government institution?
No, Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine?
The location of Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine is at Bairagarh Chichali, Kolar Rd, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462042.
When did Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine establish?
Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine was founded in 2015.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
What is the Fees Structure for Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine?
The fees structure for Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine is Rs.2,32,000 yearly.
Does Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine have a hostel?
Yes, Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine provides hostel facilities.