Smt. Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, conducting B.A.M.S. Degree course, since October 2010. The College has a maximum enrollment of 60 students per session. This college provides its students with all of the resources they need to develop their skills and knowledge in the field of Ayurveda, including tools for conceptual study as well as practical application. This college is constantly training new generations of students to become outstanding Ayurvedic practitioners and Ayurvedic teachers.
Smt. Vimala Devi Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Chandrapur Maharashtra is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in the state of Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as Vimala Devi Ayurvedic College. The National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. has approved Vimala Devi Ayurvedic College Chandrapur, which is affiliated with Maharashtra University in Health Sciences, Nashik.
|Name Of Institute||Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College Chandrapur|
|Popular Name||Vimala Devi Ayurvedic College Chandrapur|
|Location||Wangari, Chandrapur Maharashtra|
|The Year of Establishment.||2010|
|Affiliation||Maharashtra University in health sciences, Nashik|
|Approved||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Wandhari, Chandrapur 442406|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Status
- Affiliation: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Recognition: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Status: Private
- Herbal Garden
- Agad Tantra
- Dravyaguna Kaumarbhritya
- Kriya Sharir
- Prasuti Tantra
- Rachana Sharir
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhhant
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Res. Meth. & Central Research Lab
Faculty and Staff
Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College Chandrapur, established in 2010, is an esteemed institution dedicated to the practice and promotion of Ayurveda. While I don’t have access to specific information about the current faculty and staff at Vimala Devi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, I can provide you with a general overview of the typical roles you might find at such an institution.
- Professors: The college is likely to have experienced professors who specialize in various branches of Ayurveda. These professors play a crucial role in imparting knowledge to students, conducting research, and guiding them in their academic pursuits.
- Associate Professors/Assistant Professors: Supporting the professors, associate professors, and assistant professors contribute to teaching and research activities. They possess expertise in specific areas of Ayurveda and may supervise student research projects as well.
- Clinical Instructors: The college may employ clinical instructors who provide hands-on training to students. These instructors, often working in the associated hospital or clinic, assist students in applying their theoretical knowledge in a practical clinical setting.
- Medical Practitioners: Ayurvedic hospitals associated with the medical college are likely to have qualified Ayurvedic doctors who provide medical care to patients. These doctors may also be involved in teaching and supervising students during their clinical rotations.
- Researchers: Some faculty members may focus on research activities related to Ayurveda. They engage in studies, publish papers, and contribute to the advancement and development of the field.
- Administrative Staff: Alongside academic staff, the institution is likely to have administrative personnel responsible for managing various aspects of the college and hospital. This includes admissions, finances, human resources, and overall coordination.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
|BAMS||4.5+1 Year Internship||60|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualifications||To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
- Address: Wandhari, Chandrapur 442406
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge of the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
What is the Official website for Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Which university is affiliated with Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
What is the location of Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Wandhari, Chandrapur 442406
When was Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital established?
Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital was founded in 2010.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 60 seats available for the BAMS course.
Is Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital a government or private college?
Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is a private college in the state of Maharashtra.
How can I take admission into Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
To get admission in Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital students must perform well on the NEET exam.
What is the Fee structure of Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The Fees for Smt Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is 2,45,000.