Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College was established in 1957 by Mahant Shri Shryonath ji. He was a well-known Vaidya with Impeccable knowledge of Nadi Vigyan. The college was founded to help the country’s most vulnerable citizens, the rural population. This is the first ayurvedic college in Haryana to offer Ayurvedic education. The college has been approved by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. New Delhi. This is one of the few institutes in India that offers a BAMS undergraduate programme with a capacity of 60 students.
The college’s reputation stems from its well-equipped hospital, which includes a central laboratory, pharmacy, herbal garden, dedicated faculty, and library. This university has 14 departments.
|Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College
|SBMN Ayurvedic College Rohtak.
|BABA MASTNATH UNIVERSITY,
|National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
|Yes (Male & Female)
|BAMS Colleges in Haryana
|UG Entrance test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA
|Address: Asthal Bohar, Sector-29, Rohtak, Haryana 124021
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : email@example.com
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: BABA MASTNATH UNIVERSITY,
- Approved by : National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Central laboratory
- Herbal Garden
- Dedicated Faculty
- Sanskrit and Samhita
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Agada Tantra and Vyavahar Ayurved
- Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Dravya Guna Vigyan
- Rog Nidan evem Vikriti Vigyan
- Stri Roga-Prasuti tantra
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
Courses offered & Intake Capacity
|4.5 years and one year’s internship
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti and Striroga
|Tuition Fees (Annually)
|1st Year Total Fees
|Hostel Fees (Optional)
Note: The above mentioned fee might vary from actual. To know the exact fee, aspirants can connect with expert on Admission Helpline No. 9289495501
|Minimum of 17 years as of December 31.
|Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks for General category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates
|Ayush NEET 2024
|Qualified for Ayush NEET 2024 exam
|SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates must have the required caste/category certificate
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College
- Name: Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College
- Address: Asthal Bohar, Sector-29, Rohtak, Haryana 124021
- Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Haryana Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra.
- Complete the registration process by providing the required information.
- The registration fee is Rs. 4,000 for general candidates and Rs. 1,000 for SC/BC/EWS candidates from Haryana State.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- Log in to your account on the official website.
- Fill in your preferred choices of colleges and courses.
- You can choose up to 10 choices in order of preference.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- Seats will be allotted based on your rank in the Ayush NEET 2024 exam, caste/category, and choice of college and course.
- The seat allotment will be conducted in multiple rounds.
- Candidates with a higher rank will have a higher chance of getting their preferred choice.
Step 4: Payment of Fees
- If you have been allotted a seat, you need to pay the required fees to confirm your admission.
- The fee amount will vary depending on the college and course you have been allotted.
Step 5: Reporting to College
- After confirming your admission by paying the fees, you need to report to the allotted college in person.
- Complete the admission formalities and submit your original documents, including your Ayush NEET 2024 admit card, mark sheet, and caste/category certificate.
- Matriculation (10th),
- Senior Secondary (10+2),
- BAMS, Provisional/Permanent Registration of BAMS from the State Ayurveda Council,
- Character certificate issued by the last attended college/institute,
- Haryana Resident Domicile,
- NEET-2024 Score Card,
- Benchmark Disability,
- Proof of Identification,
- Caste Certificate, or any other relevant document/certificate as per notification,
These must be produced in original, along with two sets of self-attested photocopy, If the students have already deposited the original documents in another institute/college, he/she must produce the receipt of that institute/college regarding documents along with an undertaking to submit the original document within a time frame determined by the concerned allotted college.
- Candidates for PwD seats must present a relevant certificate of Benchmark disability issued by an institution listed in Annexure-VI of the notification.
- The candidate must submit an affidavit stating that he or she is not pursuing a UG (BAMS/BHMS) course in any institute in India.
Remember that – a) If any discrepancy/false statement in the candidate’s documents is discovered later at any stage, his/her admission will be cancelled. b) If a dispute/issue arises, the decision of the relevant college admission committee shall be final.
What is the official website for Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College?
The official website for Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College is www.sbmnayc.com/
Who is affiliated with Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College?
Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College is affiliated with BABA MASTNATH UNIVERSITY,
Is Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College a full-fledged government institution?
No, Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the of location of Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College?
The location of Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College is Asthal Bohar, Sector-29, Rohtak, Haryana 124021.
When did Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College establish?
Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College was founded in 1957.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
What is the fee structure for Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College?
The first-year fee for Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College is Rs.3,90,000.
Does Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College has hostel facility?
Yes, Shri Baba Mastnath Ayurvedic College has hostel facilities.