Shivalik Institute of Ayurved and Research in Dehradun is the premier Ayurveda institute, built-in 2004 by visionary Ayurveda practitioners. The Institute began its academic operations by providing Ayurvedic education in Pharmacy, Nursing, and Panchakarma.
Over the years, Shivalik Institute of Ayurveda and Research has distinguished itself as a one-of-a-kind academic brand, delivering both government and private jobs to students throughout Uttarakhand.
The institute was then located in Jogiwala; Dehradun became the one-of-a-kind professional option for bright students from Garhawal, Kumaon, and Jaunsar.
Shivalik Institute of Ayurved & Research (S.I.A.R.) is a center of excellence for Ayurvedic & Research expertise and produces skilled and informed PHYSICIANS to achieve holistic health in the society, serving humanity with a spiritual approach.
In 2017, the Institute broadened its horizons with a new vision, infrastructure, and team. The Institute opened its new campus on Chakrata Road, Dehradun’s educational center. Located on a historic Banshiwala mango field, the Institute maintained its authenticity and coexistence with nature while constructing the new infrastructure.
Dr. Satendra Goyal, the Director of SIAR, has long insisted that nature is the foundation of Ayurveda and that educating Ayurveda students must begin with teaching them how to coexist with nature.
Shivalik Ayurvedic and Research Institute have a modern campus in India’s educational capital. Dehradun derives its name from the famed Mahabharata teacher Dronacharya, and hence serves as the mother home of worldwide education offered hand in hand with modern technological teaching aids. This geological setting is suitable for studying Ayurveda, the science of life.
The institute, to be precise, is located on Chakrata Road, which connects the city to the region’s educational and industrial areas. Due to its location on the main highway, the institute is conveniently accessible by both private and public transportation.
The campus was constructed with ecosystem harmony with the region’s current environment in mind.
The Hospital is situated on the highway for convenient access by patients, whilst the College is situated in the inner region surrounded by trees.
|Shivalik Institute of Ayurved and Research, Dehradun
|Uttarakhand Ayurved University and Bhartiya Chikitsa Parishad Uttarakhand.
|Uttarakhand State Government, National Commission for Indian System of Medicine (NCISM), and Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi.
|UG Entrance Exam
|NEET Exam by NTA
|BAMS Colleges in Uttarakhand
|Address: Jhajra, P.O. Jhajra, Chakarata Road, Dehradun (U.K) –248001
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Herbal Garden
- Cultural Events
- Educational Trip
- Guest Lectures
- Social Events
- Samhita and Siddhant
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Rog Nidan Evum Vikruti Vigyan
- Swasthavrutta and Yoga
- Agad Tantra and Vidhi Vaidyak
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Kaya Chikitsa
Faculty & Staff
The bachelor of Ayurved education will aim to produce graduates with a deep understanding of Ashtanga Ayurved, as well as knowledge of scientific advances in modern medicine and extensive practical training, who will become efficient physicians and surgeons fully qualified to provide health care services. Discipline, Excellence, Innovation, and Equilibrium are the institute’s key values.
- To encourage excellence and innovation in education, research, and clinical care through discipline and administration.
- To succeed in Ayurveda Education by utilizing skilled and experienced professors as well as instructional resources such as a projector, models, and study materials.
- To excel in Clinical Services by utilizing qualified and experienced professionals, diagnostic technology, and high-quality medications.
- To encourage and promote Ayurvedic research.
- To encourage and develop herb cultivation, medicine production, diagnosis, and treatment based on Ayurvedic principles.
- To review, teach, promote, and put best practices in medicine preparation production and standardization into practice.
- To escalate the knowledge of Ayurvedic nutrition and regimen among students, faculty, and the general public.
The college is accredited by the NCISM in New Delhi.
|4-1/2 years and 1-year rotator Internship Training in different departments of hospitals and dispensaries. Total (5-1/2 years).
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti and Striroga
We have examined the fee structure and courses offered by Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research.
|NEET Entrance Examination
|Must have passed NEET Entrance Examination
|Must have completed 17 years of age by Dec 31, 2023
|Must be a resident of Uttarakhand
|10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/BiotechnologyEnglish as compulsory coursesMinimum 50% for general categoryMinimum 40% for SC/ST categoryMinimum 45% for PwD candidates
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research Cut-Off (State Quota)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research
Jhajra, P.O. Jhajra, Chakarata Road, Dehradun (U.K) –248001
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Entrance Exam: The applicants must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.
Native: Aspirants must be residents of Uttarakhand.
Age: The candidate must be at least 17 years old.
12th standard with science (PCB) or any other similar examination recognized by concerned State Governments and Education Boards, provided the candidate obtains 50% aggregate marks in the areas of PCB. The General Category requires 50 % of the marks, whereas the SC/ST/physically challenged category requires 45 % of the marks.
NEET is required. Foreign students with equal qualifications will be admitted only with the approval of Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
Uttarakhand Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- NEET(UG)-2023 qualified candidates interested in counseling need to register themselves.
- Provide necessary details including NEET 2023 examination Roll Number, NEET application number, valid mobile number, and other required information.
- Registration is available for each round of counseling as per the counseling schedule.
Step 2: Eligibility for Counseling
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to participate in the specific round of counseling.
- Candidates who fail to register in the 1st round can still participate in the 2nd and Mop-Up round of counseling after registration and payment of the required fee.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Candidates must fill their choices for the desired courses and colleges during the online choice filling process.
- Choices should be in order of preference and eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to select choices carefully as allotment once done cannot be altered.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Based on the choices filled and candidate’s merit, seat allotment will take place.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the 1st round, they can choose to accept the seat or participate in the 2nd round for seat up-gradation.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the 2nd round, they can choose to accept the seat or apply for resignation/surrender through the respective college Principal.
Step 5: Reporting and Joining
- Candidates who accept the allotted seat must report to the allotted college within the specified time frame.
- Failure to report/join the allotted college will result in the forfeiture of the seat.
Step 6: Subsequent Rounds (If Applicable)
- Candidates who have not been allotted a seat or wish to participate in further rounds can register and fill fresh choices in each subsequent round of counseling.
- Candidates can opt for seat up-gradation in the 2nd round if they were allotted a seat in the 1st round.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the Official website for Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research?
How can I get admission into the Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research?
To get admittance to the Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research, admission is based on NEET Score through Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
Is a Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research a full-fledged private institution?
Yes, Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research is a private Ayurvedic college.
When did the Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research establish?
Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research was founded in 2005.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
What are the facilities provided by the Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research?
A. The facilities provided by the Shivalik Institute Of Ayurveda and Research are:
- Herbal Garden
- Cultural Events
- Educational Trip
- Guest Lectures
- Social Events