School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore is offering the community the best possible healthcare services since its establishment in 2016. The college is Affiliated with Sri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences, shore, and has the recognition of the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM, New Delhi.
The main Mission of preparing students to become honorable and responsible citizens of the nation in addition to learning about Ayurveda. The college has the vision to become the prime institute of excellence in the field of Ayurveda and to contribute to building a healthy society.
Highlights School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore
|College Name||School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore|
|Popular Name||School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore|
|Location||Bhopal-Indore Road, Opposite Oilfed Plant, Sehore (M.P), Pin – 466001|
|Affiliated with||Sri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical sciences, sehore|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. New Delhi.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Bhopal-Indore Road, Opposite Oilfed Plant, Sehore (M.P), Pin – 466001|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with:– Sri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences, sehore
- Approved by:– National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status:– Private
- Lecture Halls
- Herbal Garden
Faculty And Staff
In order to provide education in the area of Ayurveda, the Faculty of Ayurveda in School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore provides exceptional teaching facilities which help students to build the necessary skillset for their future. As faculties are accountable for maintaining and raising the caliber of medical education at the School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore. The following policies, which are applicable, are followed by all campus faculty:
I want a call from this College
- The Faculty of colleges are well-trained and experienced Individuals with the utmost knowledge about the field of Ayurveda and are always ready to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- In order to teach the specific material the Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject. Also, the Faculty Increases emphasis on ongoing education to promote efficient utilization of existing resources
- The faculty of the college are always encouraged to take on new challenges giving them the insights they need to improve on their personal as well as the professional basis of students.
- Along with faculty members; the institute has a non-technical staff which provides the students with a healthy learning environment where one can grow into the professional candidate for their future endeavors.
Courses Offered And Intake Capacity
|BAMS||4.6 Years + 1 Year Internship||60|
This section will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this section will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sr.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees. To know the exact amount kindly contact our admission counseling expert on the Admission helpline No. 9289495501.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programs.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least the 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore|
School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore
Address: Bhopal-Indore Road, Opposite Oilfed Plant , Sehore (M.P), Pin – 466001
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criteria.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of https://ayush.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment orders will be issued in the stipulated timetable. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfaction for admission in the allotted college or can give the option for up gradation to a better institution.
4. Candidates who have been given satisfying options in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with a copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission to the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. For Such candidates who have not been given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included in the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase of counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase of counseling and who have been given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. For Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed timetable. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission to the allotted college in the second phase or can give the option for upgradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admitted to the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have been given the option of being Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not been given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included in the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases of counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have been given the option of being Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents, and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have been given the Upgradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stages, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Upgradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of the online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed timetable. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admitted in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
Candidates who are admitted to this college will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions
When Was the School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore established?
School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore was established in 2016.
What is the location of the School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore?
Location of School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore is Bhopal-Indore Road, Opposite Oilfed Plant, Sehore (M.P), Pin – 466001
Is it possible to modify/edit my choices after the choice locking?
Once lock the choices, it is impossible to unlock the same, even from the AACCC end. Hence, the candidates are advised to verify all choices before locking in.
Is the School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore Government Or Private?
School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore is a Private college Providing BAMS courses.
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG Portal. Accordingly, candidates submit their choices.
To which university School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore is affiliated?
School of Ayurveda & Siddha Studies, Pachama, Sehore is affiliated with Sri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences, sehore.