Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital Satara is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Maharashtra. The college was founded in 2004 and is known as the Rural Institute of Ayurveda College Satara (RIARC Satara). The National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM, has approved RIARC Satara, which is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik. The college is now known as one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Satara.
With a deep-rooted commitment to rural development, the institute focuses on providing accessible and affordable healthcare solutions based on Ayurvedic principles. It strives to bridge the gap between modern healthcare and traditional wisdom, offering holistic treatments that cater to the physical, mental, and spiritual well-being of individuals.
The Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre offers comprehensive educational programs in Ayurveda, enabling students to acquire a profound understanding of the principles and practices of this ancient healing system. Through a combination of theoretical teachings, practical training, and clinical exposure, students develop the necessary skills to become competent Ayurvedic practitioners who can serve their communities effectively.
|College Name||Rural Institute of Ayurveda & Research Centre Hospital|
|Popular Name||RIARC Satara, Rural Institute of Ayurveda College Satara|
|Location||Vidyagiri Myani, Tal. Khatav, Satara|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Vidyagiri, Vita Road, Mayani, Tal.- Khatav,Dist. – Satara, Maharashtra|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Computer Lab
- Hostel Facility
- Sport Complex
- Digital Classroom
- Auditorium Room
- Free WiFi
- Herbal Garden
- Agad Tantra
- Dravyaguna Kaumarbhritya
- Kriya Sharir
- Prasuti Tantra
- Rachana Sharir
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhhant
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Res. Meth. & Central Research Lab
Faculty and Staff
- The Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre takes great pride in its dedicated and experienced faculty and staff members who play a pivotal role in advancing the institution’s mission of promoting Ayurveda and providing quality healthcare services. The faculty and staff members collectively contribute to creating a nurturing environment for students and ensuring the smooth functioning of the institute.
- The faculty at the Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre consists of highly qualified professionals who are experts in their respective fields of Ayurveda. These accomplished individuals possess in-depth knowledge of Ayurvedic principles, diagnosis techniques, therapeutic modalities, and research methodologies. With their wealth of experience, they impart theoretical knowledge and practical skills to students, ensuring a comprehensive education in Ayurveda.
- The faculty members not only excel in their teaching responsibilities but are also actively involved in research and publications. They undertake research projects to explore the efficacy of Ayurvedic treatments, validate traditional practices, and contribute to the growing body of scientific knowledge in Ayurveda. Their commitment to research and innovation enhances the credibility and relevance of Ayurveda in contemporary healthcare practices.
- The staff members at the Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre are dedicated professionals who provide essential support services. These individuals manage administrative tasks, maintain the institute’s facilities, assist in laboratory and clinical activities, and ensure the overall smooth operation of the institute. Their contributions are invaluable in creating an efficient and conducive learning environment for students.
- The faculty and staff members at the Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre work collaboratively to offer students a comprehensive educational experience. They strive to instill a passion for Ayurveda and foster critical thinking skills in students, enabling them to become competent and compassionate Ayurvedic professionals. The faculty members act as mentors, guiding students in their academic pursuits and encouraging their professional development.
Courses Offered and Seat Intake
|Duration||5 Years + 6 Months||50|
We will let you know about Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital BAMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
For UG Courses BAMS
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||First Round||Second Round||Second Round||Third Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital|
Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital
- Address: Vidyagiri, Vita Road, Mayani, Tal.- Khatav,Dist. – Satara, Maharashtra
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
What is the Official website for Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital?
Which university is affiliated with Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
What is the location of Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital?
Vidyagiri, Vita Road, Mayani, Tal.- Khatav,Dist. – Satara, Maharashtra.
When was Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital established?
Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital was founded in 2004.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 50 seats available for the BAMS course.
Is Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital a government or private college?
Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital is a private college in the state of Maharashtra.
How can I take admission into Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital?
To get admission in Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital students must perform well on the NEET exam.
What is the Fee structure Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital?
The Fees for of Rural Institute of Ayurveda Research Centre & Hospital Rs.1,88,000.