Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital is a renowned institution located in Mihijam, Jamtara district of Jharkhand, India. It is dedicated to the study and practice of homeopathic medicine, offering comprehensive education and healthcare services in this alternative system of medicine. The college is affiliated with the Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh and also has the recognition from the
The college was established in 1974 with the vision of imparting high-quality education and training in homeopathy. It offers undergraduate (BHMS), equipping students with the necessary knowledge and skills to become competent homeopathic practitioners. The curriculum is carefully designed to provide a strong foundation in the principles and theories of homeopathy, along with practical training to ensure the development of clinical expertise.
Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital has its own hospital, providing students with invaluable practical experience. The hospital serves as a training ground for students to apply their theoretical knowledge and develop their clinical skills. Under the guidance of experienced practitioners, students have the opportunity to observe and assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients using homeopathic remedies. This hands-on experience helps them gain confidence and proficiency in providing holistic healthcare services.
The college also emphasizes the importance of research and encourages students and faculty members to undertake research projects in the field of homeopathy. Research initiatives contribute to the growth and advancement of homeopathy, fostering innovation and evidence-based practices. This focus on research promotes critical thinking and expands the knowledge base of homeopathic medicine.
Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital plays a vital role in providing healthcare services to the local community and beyond. The hospital offers outpatient services, inpatient care, and specialized clinics, catering to a wide range of health conditions. Through its holistic approach to treatment, the hospital aims to address the underlying causes of illnesses and promote overall well-being.
|College Name||Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||Homeopathic College in Jamtara, Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College|
|Affiliated with||Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy|
|Category||Homeopathy Colleges in Jharkhand|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: 72, Korapara Road, Near Railway Station Road Jamtara Mihijam- 815354Jharkhand|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with:- Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh
- Approved by:- National Commission For Homeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
Faculty and Staff
- Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital, established in 1974, has a dedicated faculty and staff that contribute to the institution’s mission of providing quality education and healthcare in the field of homeopathy. The faculty members are highly qualified and experienced professionals who are passionate about teaching and promoting homeopathic medicine.
- The faculty at Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital consists of professors, associate professors, assistant professors, and lecturers. They possess a deep understanding of homeopathic principles, remedies, and treatment methodologies. These faculty members play a crucial role in shaping the curriculum, conducting lectures, and providing guidance to the students.
- In addition to the teaching staff, the institution also has a skilled and compassionate team of medical professionals who work at the hospital. These staff members include doctors, nurses, administrative personnel, and support staff who ensure the smooth functioning of the hospital and provide patient care.
- The collective expertise of the faculty and staff at Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital creates an enriching learning environment for students and fosters a patient-centered approach to healthcare. Through their dedication and knowledge, they contribute to the advancement and practice of homeopathic medicine in the region.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
|BHMS||4.6 Years + 1 Year Internship||50|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
|BHMS||Will Notify soon|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to Change. To know the exact amount kindly contact our admission counseling expert on Admission helpline No. 9289495501.
For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Native||10+2 Intermediate science or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is the basic requirement for admission. Student must have attained the age of 17 years as of 31st December of the year of admission. There may be change in eligibility rules by the CCH or State Government or University, Which only will be applicable as per the regulation prevailing.|
|Age||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||10+2 Intermediate science or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is the basic requirement for admission. Student must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. There may be change in eligibility rules by the CCH or State Government or University, Which only will be applicable as per the regulation prevailing.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital|
Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital
- Address: 72, Korapara Road, Near Railway Station Road Jamtara Mihijam- 815354, Jharkhand
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS admission consultant assists students in securing admission into BHMS programs. They provide guidance on the application process, recommend suitable colleges, help with document preparation, and offer support in exam preparation. Their goal is to simplify the admission process and increase students’ chances of getting into reputable BHMS institutions.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Jharkhand Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Visit the official website for Jharkhand AYUSH Counselling 2023.
Step 2: Find the “Registration” or “Apply Now” link and click on it.
Step 3: Fill in the registration form with your personal, academic, and contact details as required.
Step 4: Choose a username and password for future login.
Step 5: Upload the required documents, such as domicile certificate, NEET-UG scorecard, local resident certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), income and assets certificate (if applicable), disability certificate (if applicable), and any other relevant documents.
Step 6: Make the payment of the prescribed registration fee through the available online payment methods.
Step 7: Review the information provided and ensure it is accurate.
Step 8: Submit the registration form.
The candidate will be required to pay the Registration/Application Fee via PayPal, Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
|SC/ST/Female Candidate of all categories||Rs. 250.00|
|Divyang of any category||–|
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website for Jharkhand AYUSH Counselling.
- Fill in the registration form with your personal, academic, and contact details.
- Upload the required documents, such as domicile certificate, NEET-UG scorecard, local resident certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), income and assets certificate (if applicable), disability certificate (if applicable), and any other relevant documents.
- Pay the prescribed registration fee through the available online payment methods.
- Submit the registration form.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Wait for the conducting authority to verify the uploaded documents.
- The authority will verify the documents to ensure they meet the specified requirements.
Step 3: Merit List Publication
- Check the official website or designated portal for the publication of the merit list.
- The merit list will display your rank based on the NEET-UG scores and other applicable criteria.
Step 4: Choice Filling and Locking
- Log in to the counselling portal using your username and password.
- Fill in your preferred choices of AYUSH colleges and courses from the available options.
- Prioritize your choices carefully.
- Review your choices and make any necessary changes before locking them.
- Once locked, choices cannot be modified, so ensure you are satisfied with your selections.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- The conducting authority will allot seats based on the merit list and the choices filled by candidates.
- The seat allotment results will be published on the official website or counselling portal.
- If you are allotted a seat, you will have the option to accept or upgrade the allotted seat.
Step 6: Reporting to Allotted College
- If you accept the allotted seat, follow the instructions provided regarding reporting to the allotted college within the specified time period.
- Complete the admission formalities, pay the requisite admission fee, and submit the necessary documents for verification.
- Failure to report within the stipulated time may result in the cancellation of the allotted seat.
Step 7: Counselling Round 2 (If applicable)
- If seats remain vacant after the first round of counselling, a second round of counselling may be conducted.
- Eligible candidates who did not participate in the first round or those who want to upgrade their allotted seat can participate in the second round.
For UG Courses
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Bank Details
- Domicile Certificate (for Jharkhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc).
AACCC Ayush Counselling online Registration & Process
Below is the simplified steps for AACCC Counselling Online Registration:
- To participate in the AACCC counseling registration 2023, qualified NEET (UG) candidates must register on the AACCC counseling website (www.aaccc.gov.in).
- Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2023 Registration, for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- The AACCC, Ministry of Ayush will only send information/communication to the registered E-mail or registered Mobile Number.
- The AACCC, Ministry of Ayush will not consider any request to change a registered mobile number or email address.
- To avoid technical complications, candidates are advised to use a Laptop or Computer with the most recent registered version of Chrome/Internet Explorer/Firefox/Windows/IOS during the Registration and Choice-Filling process.
- When registering for the AACCC-UG Portal, use extreme caution. Your allocation will be based on the information you provided during registration.
- Candidates are advised to download the ‘Sandes app’ for OTP on their registered phone number in order to register.
AACCC Counselling Process
ROUND 1: ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
Have a look at AACCC Counselling Process below: Only NEET (UG) – 2023 qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the AACCC-UG counseling.
Step 1: Registration for AACCC-UG Counseling.
Step 2: Payment of Counselling Fee (Non-Refundable Registration Fee + Security Deposit Money)
Step 3: Choice filling and locking
Step 4: Publication of Seat allotment list (Publication of result)
Step 5: Physical Reporting to the allotted college
ROUND 2: ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- NEET (UG)- 2023 qualified candidates who have not registered in the 1 st Round.
- Candidates registered for the 1 st Round and were not allotted a seat.
- Candidates who have opted for free exit in the 1 st Round.
- Candidates joined the allotted seat in the AACCC counseling in 1st Round and submitted willingness for up-gradation in the 2nd Round.
Step 1: Registration for AACCC- UG Counseling. (The candidates who participated in 1st Round need not be registered again)
Step 2: Payment of Counseling Fee includes Non-Refundable Registration Fee + Security Money (Need not to pay by the candidates, those who already paid the counseling fee at the time of registration for 1st Round)
Step 3: Choice filling and locking
Step 4: Publication of Seat allotment list (Publication of Result)
Step 5: Physical Reporting to the allotted college
ROUND-3/MOP-UP ROUND: Eligibility for participation
- NEET (UG)- 2023 qualified candidates who have not registered in the 1 st Round & 2 nd Round.
- Candidates who have already registered, but were not allotted seats in the 1 st Round & 2 nd Round.
- The candidate registered in Round-1/Round 2 & availed of Free Exit.
- Candidates joined in the 1st Round allotted seat and submitted willingness for upgradation, but did not participate in the 2nd Round of counseling.
- Candidates joined the allotted seat in the 2nd Round and submitted willingness for up-gradation in the AACCC counseling 3rd Round.
- Candidates who leave/resign the allotted seat in the 2nd Round, with forfeiture of Security money, three days before the commencement of the 3rd Round, can participate with payment of complete fees.
Step 1: Registration for AACCC-UG Counseling. (Those candidates who participated in 1 st Round/2nd Round need not be registered again)
Step 2: Payment of Counseling Fee includes non-refundable Registration Fee and Security Money. (No Need to pay by those candidates who have already paid the counseling fee at the time of registration for 1st Round /2nd Round)
Step 3: Choice filling and locking.
Step 4: Publication of Seat allotment list (Publication of Result) Step 5: Physical Reporting to the allotted college.
Note: All candidates must take admission on their upgraded seats in the Round 3 / Mop Up Round from Round 1 & 2 admitted seats. If such candidates do not accept the upgraded seats, they will be ineligible for further AYUSH counseling (Central/State/UT/Central Pool Quota) and their security money will be forfeited.
STRAY VACANCY ROUND FOR AIQG/AIQGA/CU/NI
“Seats that remain vacant (not joined/withdrawn) after the 3rd/Mop-up Round of AACCC-UG Counseling of Govt./Govt. Aided colleges/CU/NI will be filled through the AACCC, Ministry of Ayush’s online Stray Vacancy Round”
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION:
All registered candidates who were not admitted to any of the seats through AACCC-UG counseling or state/UT counseling are eligible for the Stray Vacancy Round.
- There is no Fresh Registration in Stray Vacancy Round.
- Candidates must submit a willingness in the AACCC-UG portal to participate in the Stray Vacancy Round with an undertaking that they are not holding any UG (ASU&H) seats allotted through AACCC-UG counseling or counseling conducted by State/UTs.
- Option for choice filling is available in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- No upgradation is available from the 3 rd/ Mop-up Round to the Stray Vacancy Round.
STRAY VACANCY ROUND FOR DEEMED UNIVERSITY
- The Stray Vacancy Round will be conducted by the respective Deemed Universities at their own level for seat allotment under Deemed Universities.
- AACCC, M/o Ayush will send a list of eligible registered candidates to Deemed Universities for the Stray Vacancy Round, which will be exercised strictly in order of merit.
- The seats are domicile-free, and only registered AACCC – UG counseling candidates are eligible for admission.
Note: In addition, a list of ineligible candidates will be distributed to the appropriate State/UT counselling authorities, National Institutes/Central Universities/Deemed Universities for the purpose of prohibiting them from participating in any other AYUSH counseling (Central/State/UT/Nominated seat, etc.)
Documents Required at the time of Joining Allotted Ayush College
AACCC Counselling Documents Required (Original along with attested photocopies of documents) at the time of joining in allotted AYUSH College are as below:
- Admit Cards for the NEET (UG)-2023 Exam issued by NTA.
- NEET (UG)-2023 Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if 10th Standard Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Bank Details
- Eight (8) Passport size photographs. (Same as affixed on the NEET (UG)- 2023/AACCC-UG counseling-2023 online application form).
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online from the AACCC portal.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID )
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format as attached in Annexure-VI.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied institution.
Which university is affiliated with Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital?
Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital is affiliated with Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh.
Is Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital is a private Homoeopathic college.
What is the location of Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital?
The location of Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital is Karudih, Jharkhand 814147.
Is it possible to edit/modify candidates’ choices after Choice locking ?
Once the choices are locked, it is impossible to edit/ modify the candidate’s choices even from the AACCC end. Hence, candidates are advised to verify all choices before locking.
When did Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital establish?
Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital was founded in 1974.
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG Portal. Accordingly, candidates submit their choices.
Does Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital has hostel facility?
Yes, Mihijam Jamtara Homeopathic College and Hospital has hostel facilities.