Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College Nashik (MADAC Nashik) is one of Maharashtra’s prestigious Private Ayurvedic Colleges. The college, also known as Matoshri Ayurvedic College Nashik (MADAC Nashik), was founded in 2014. The college is affiliated with the Maharashtra University in health sciences, Nashik and also has the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College offers undergraduate programs in Ayurveda. The undergraduate program leads to a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degree, which spans a duration of five and a half years.
The college also emphasizes practical training and clinical exposure. It has its own Ayurvedic hospital where students gain hands-on experience in patient diagnosis, treatment, and management under the guidance of experienced practitioners. This practical training plays a vital role in preparing students for real-world scenarios and enhances their clinical skills.
Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College regularly organizes seminars, workshops, and conferences to keep students updated with the latest developments in the field of Ayurveda. These events provide opportunities for students and faculty to engage in scholarly discussions and exchange knowledge with experts in the field.
|Name Of Institute||Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College|
|Popular Name||Matoshri Ayurvedic College Nashik, MADAC Nashik|
|The Year of Establishment.||2014|
|Affiliation||Maharashtra University in health sciences, Nashik|
|Approved||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Yeola Dist – Nashik Maharashtra 423 401.|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Administrative Wing
- Lecturer Hall
- Seminar Hall
- Central Library
- Kriya Sharir
- Sharir Rachana
- Rasa Shastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana
- Rognidan -Vikriti Vigyan
Faculty and Staff
Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College in Nashik has a dedicated and experienced team of faculty and staff members who contribute to the academic excellence and overall functioning of the college. The faculty and staff play a crucial role in imparting knowledge, providing guidance, and supporting the students throughout their educational journey. Here are some key positions and roles within the faculty and staff:
Principal: The college is headed by a principal who oversees the academic programs, administrative operations, and overall management of the institution.
Professors: The college has highly qualified professors who specialize in various disciplines of Ayurveda. They possess extensive knowledge and expertise in their respective fields and are responsible for teaching advanced subjects, conducting research, and guiding students in their academic pursuits.
Associate Professors and Assistant Professors: These faculty members support the professors by teaching specific subjects, conducting practical sessions, and providing mentorship to the students. They play a vital role in delivering comprehensive education and fostering a positive learning environment.
Lecturers: The college also has dedicated lecturers who deliver lectures and provide instruction on specific topics within Ayurveda. They contribute to the academic development of the students by delivering focused and specialized teachings.
Clinical Instructors: The college employs experienced clinical instructors who facilitate practical training and clinical rotations for the students. They guide the students in patient diagnosis, treatment, and management, ensuring they develop essential clinical skills and competencies.
Administrative Staff: The administrative staff members handle various administrative tasks, including admissions, student records, examination coordination, and general administrative support. They ensure the smooth functioning of the college and provide assistance to students and faculty members as needed.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship||50|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualifications||To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College|
Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College
- Address: Yeola Dist – Nashik Maharashtra
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- All mark sheets from the first to the final year of B.A.M.S.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
What is the Official website for Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College?
Which university is affiliated with Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
What is the location of Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College?
Babhulgaon, Yeola Dist Nasik – 423 401.
When was Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College established?
Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College was founded in 2014.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 50 seats available for the BAMS course.
Is Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College a government or private college?
Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College is a private college in the state of Maharashtra.
How can I take admission into Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College?
To get admission in Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College Center students must perform well on the NEET exam.
What is the fee structure of Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College?
The Fees for Matoshri Aasarabai Darade Ayurved College is Rs.1,80,000.