Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science Gandhinagar established in 2015 in Gandhinagar. Considered one of the best Ayurveda colleges in Gujarat college has earned its reputation for providing students with an excellent education in the field of Ayurveda. Affiliated with Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar college is also recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. and Ministry Of Ayush, New Delhi.
The college has made sure to give students the best facilities possible, including all the essential tools they need to advance personally and professionally in the field of Ayurveda.
The college’s mission is to serve society by developing into the “Institution of excellence” in the Ayurveda field and offering society the most skilled medical care possible. Also to create an academic platform for the best experienced and learned minds in Ayurveda to come together and engage with students in order to create a pool of talented Ayurveda professionals, leaders, and academicians who can engage and serve Ayurveda and society in their respective capacities.
|College Name||Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar|
|Popular Name||MRIAS college, Gandhinagar|
|Location||Pethapur Mahudi Road Near GGS, Piplaj, Gandhinagar- 382610 Gujarat, India.|
|Affiliated with||Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|Category||Ayurveda Colleges in Gujarat|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Pethapur Mahudi Road Near GGS, Piplaj, Gandhinagar- 382610 Gujarat, India.|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with:– Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
- Approved by:– National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Aid Status:– Private
- Agad Tantra
- Dravyaguna Kaumarbhritya
- Kriya Sharir
- Prasuti Tantra
- Rachana Sharir
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhhant
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Res. Meth. & Central Research Lab
Faculty And Staff
In order to provide education in the area of Ayurveda, the Faculty of Ayurveda in Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar provides exceptional teaching facilities which help students to build the necessary skillset for their future. As faculties are accountable for maintaining and raising the caliber of medical education at Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar. The following policies, which are applicable, are followed by all campus faculty:
- The Faculty of colleges are well-trained and experienced Individuals with the utmost knowledge about the field of Ayurveda and are always ready to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- In order to teach the specific material the Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject. Also, Faculty Increases emphasis on ongoing education to promote efficient utilization of existing resources
- The faculty of the college are always encouraged to take on new challenges giving them the insights they need to improve on the personal as well as the professional basis of students.
- Along with faculty members; the institute has a non-technical staff that provides the students with a healthy learning environment where they can grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
|BAMS||4.6 Years + 1 Year Internship||100|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Particular||Govt Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|BAMS||Rs. 2,81,000/-||Rs. 4,50,000/- (Per Year)||Rs. 4,50,000/- (Per Year)|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the updated fee structure candidate can connect with a counseling expert on admission Helpline no. 9289495501.
AYUSH NEET Cut-Off
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Step 1: Purchase PIN
- Visit the website http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx
- Make an online payment of Rs. 200/- to purchase the PIN (non-refundable).
Step 2: Online Registration
- Use the purchased PIN to complete the online registration on the same website.
- After registration, take a printout of the Registration details.
- Schedule an appointment at the Help Center for document verification and submission.
- Choose the Date, Time frame, and Help Center for Document Verification while printing the Registration details.
Step 3: Document Verification
- Bring the original documents along with self-attested copies to the designated Help Center.
- Submit the Registration details with attached documents at the Help Center.
- Get a ‘Registration Acknowledgement Slip’ signed by the nodal official at the Help Center.
- For NRI quota candidates, document verification and submission will take place at the ACPUGMEC Office in Gandhinagar. A processing fee of Rs. 10,000/- is payable at the time of document verification.
Step 4: Merit List Publication
- ACPUGMEC will compile and publish a merit list based on the NEET-UG All India Rank on their official website.
- Stay updated with the website for the detailed program of online counseling, seat matrix, and fee structure.
- Wait for the merit list after document submission.
- Check the website for the list of participating institutes and their authorized council accreditation (MCI/DCI/CCIM/AYUSH).
- Retain the purchased PIN until the entire admission process, including the refund process, is completed.
- It is crucial to appear for counseling on the scheduled day and time to secure admission.
Please note that this is a simplified overview, and it is advisable to refer to the official website or admission guidelines for detailed and up-to-date information
Gujarat Ayush counselling Process
Step: 1 Registration:
- Visit the official webpage of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC).
- Register online by providing the necessary details and making an online payment to obtain a PIN for registration.
Step: 2 Document Verification:
- After successful online registration, schedule an appointment at the Help Center for Document Verification.
- Submit self-attested photocopies of the required documents during the verification process.
Step: 3 Local Quota:
- If applying for Local Quota Seats at Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat, obtain a certificate from the Dean of the relevant institute confirming local residency.
- Contact the respective college for further assistance.
Step: 4 NRI Candidates:
- Only for NRI candidates, send a Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favor of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee to the ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar.
Step: 5 Preparation & Publication of Merit list:
- The admission authority will prepare and publish a merit list based on the candidates’ entrance exam scores.
Step: 6 Online Choice Filling & Seat Allotment:
- Access the web portal and select preferred courses and colleges.
- Save your choices in the portal, and the seat allotment will be done online based on available vacancies and candidate preferences.
Step: 7 Payment:
|Non- Refundable||Rs. 200/-|
Step: 8 Original Document Submission for Admission Confirmation:
- Candidates offered a spot in the first round can either decline the offer or report to their preferred college.
- Complete the admission process by submitting original documents as required.
Candidates must present the following documents before they can obtain the originals.
- Original admission order of ACPUGMEC
- Fee receipt/ challan – photocopy
- Self-attested photocopy of Allotment Letter of All India Quota/ Deemed/ Central Universities / Other State Counseling OR application of cancellation if not admitted anywhere
- ID Proof – photocopy
- Authority letter of ACPUGMEC (In case parents/representatives want to collect the documents)
- Tuition Fee Receipt
- Print Copy of NEET-UG Marksheet
- Std. 10th Marksheet
- Std. 12th Marksheet
- Proof of Date & Place of Birth & Indian Citizenship
- Domicile Certificate of Gujarat State
- Caste certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Copy of Passport [if Citizenship is Dual/ Foreign]
- Fitness Certificate
Documents Required For NRI:
Only applications that include notarized copies of the following certificates will be evaluated.
- Print-out of Online Application
- School Leaving Certificate (LC) or other document showing place of birth
- H.S.C.E. / Equivalent Examination mark sheet
- Mark Sheet of NEET-UG examination current academic year
- Transcript – for abroad student.
- Equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi if passed H.S.C. Examination from outside India – for abroad student.
- Passport (Notarized color photocopies of all pages including blank Pages) of NRI/NRI Parents
- Visa / Resident permit / OCI / PIO card as applicable (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
- Address proof (Indian) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
- Address proof (Foreign) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
- Undertaking in regard for the fees from NRI Student/Parent (on 300 Rs. Stamp paper)
- Document/s for Proof of Origin (Citizenship Card/P.R. Card etc.) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
NOTE: All required documentation should be available exclusively in English. If a document is written in a language other than English, it must be translated into English by a competent authority.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar|
Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar.
- Address: Address: Pethapur Mahudi Road Near GGS, Piplaj, Gandhinagar- 382610 Gujarat, India.
- Website: http://www.mrias.co.in/
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official website for Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar?
The official website for Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar is http://www.mrias.co.in/
When Was the Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar established?
Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar was established in 2015.
Where is the Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar Located?
Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
Which University is Affiliated with Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar?
Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science, Gandhinagar Is Affiliated with Gujarat Ayurveda University, Jamnagar.
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG Portal. Accordingly, candidates submit their choices.
Is it possible to edit/modify candidates’ choices after Choice locking ?
Once the choices are locked, it is impossible to edit/ modify the candidate’s choices even from the AACCC end. Hence, candidates are advised to verify all choices before locking.