Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya established in 2014, is one of the Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Vidyapeeth Samiti’s constituent colleges. This college is developing into a center of excellence for Ayurvedic education. It is affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur, as the largest and most authentic source of Ayurvedic knowledge. Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya is dedicated to promoting the ancient science of Ayurveda and its integration with modern healthcare practices. The institution strives to create well-rounded Ayurvedic professionals who can contribute to the well-being of individuals and communities. The college also has recognition from the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine (NCISM)
The institution is known for its comprehensive curriculum and rigorous academic programs in Ayurvedic medicine. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various disciplines, including BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) and MD (Doctor of Medicine) in different specializations. These programs provide students with a strong foundation in Ayurvedic principles, diagnosis, treatment methodologies, and research techniques.
|Name Of Institute||Mahatma Jotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Jaipur|
|Popular Name||Mahatma Jotiba Fule Ayurvedic College Jaipur, MJF Ayurveda College Rajasthan|
|The Year of Establishment.||2014|
|Affiliation||Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur|
|Approved||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS College in Rajasthan|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address : Sikar Road, Harota, Chomu, Jaipur Rajasthan, Pin- 303702|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email: email@example.com, mjfayurvedacollege.org
- Academic Facilities
- Lecture Halls
- Herbal Garden
- Teaching Pharmacy
- Transport Facilities
- Learning & Teaching
- Amenities Facilities
- Samhita, Sanskrit & Siddhanta
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Agad Tantra & Vidhi Vaidhyak
- Rash Shastra & Bhaisajya Kalpna
- Prasooti & Stri Roga
- Nidhan & Rogavigyan
- Shalakya Tantra
Faculty and Staff
- Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya takes pride in its highly qualified and specialized faculty and staff members who contribute significantly to the institution’s academic excellence and the field of Ayurveda. The faculty comprises experienced Ayurvedic doctors, professors, and researchers, each bringing their unique expertise and knowledge to the institution.
- The faculty members at Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya possess advanced degrees and certifications in their respective fields of specialization within Ayurveda. They have undergone rigorous training and have extensive practical experience, enabling them to effectively educate and mentor students. Their expertise covers various branches of Ayurveda, such as Kayachikitsa (Internal Medicine), Shalya Tantra (Surgery), Shalakya Tantra (ENT and Ophthalmology), and more.
- The faculty members play a vital role in the institution’s educational programs by delivering comprehensive lectures, conducting interactive sessions, and providing hands-on training to students. They employ innovative teaching methods and modern instructional techniques to ensure that students grasp the intricacies of Ayurvedic principles, diagnosis, and treatment methods. Moreover, they emphasize the practical application of Ayurvedic principles in clinical settings, equipping students with the skills needed for patient care.
- The staff members at Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya are an integral part of the institution’s functioning. They diligently handle administrative tasks, maintain the campus facilities, and provide logistical support to various departments. Additionally, the staff members assist in research projects, facilitate the smooth operation of laboratories, and ensure that the institution adheres to regulatory requirements.
- The combined efforts of the faculty and staff foster an environment conducive to learning, research, and professional development. They actively engage in research activities, publish scholarly articles, and participate in national and international conferences, contributing to the advancement of Ayurvedic knowledge. Their commitment to staying updated with the latest developments in the field ensures that the education provided at Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya is of the highest quality.
- The faculty members also serve as mentors to students, guiding them not only in their academic pursuits but also in their personal and professional growth. They provide valuable career advice, encourage research initiatives, and instill the values of compassion and ethical practice in the future Ayurvedic practitioners.
Courses offered And Seat Intake
|BAMS||4.5+1 Year Internship||100|
This selection will inform you about the Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET Ayush 2022-23 Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||120-108|
AIAPGET Cut-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya|
- Address : Sikar Road, Harota, Chomu, Jaipur Rajasthan, Pin- 303702
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mjfayurvedacollege.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS admission consultant assists students in securing admission into BHMS programs. They provide guidance on the application process, recommend suitable colleges, help with document preparation, and offer support in exam preparation. Their goal is to simplify the admission process and increase students’ chances of getting into reputable BHMS institutions.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling Process
Step 1: Visit the official Rajasthan Ayush Counselling website.
Step 2: Click on the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link.
Step 3: Fill in your personal details, including name, contact information, and email ID.
Step 4: Verify your email ID and mobile number using the OTP sent to your registered email and phone.
Step 5: Log in to your account using the registered email ID and password.
Step 6: Provide your academic details, such as marks obtained, board or university name, and year of passing.
Step 7: Upload scanned copies of required documents, such as a photograph, signature, identity proof, and academic certificates.
Step 8: Fill in your preferred choices of AYUSH courses and colleges based on eligibility and preferences.
Step 9: Review your choices and make necessary modifications.
Step 10: Lock your choices to save them for the seat allocation process.
Step 11: Pay the registration fee online through the specified payment mode.
Step 12: Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Ayush Counselling.
- Create an account by providing the required personal information.
- Pay the registration fee, if applicable.
- Obtain a unique registration number and login credentials.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Gather all the necessary documents such as academic certificates, ID proof, category certificate (if applicable), domicile certificate, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of these documents on the counseling portal.
- Wait for the verification process to be completed.
Step 3: Choice Filling and Locking
- After successful document verification, the counseling schedule will be announced.
- Log in to the counseling portal using the provided credentials.
- Browse through the available Ayush colleges and courses.
- Make a list of preferred choices and prioritize them.
- Enter the choices in the online application form.
- Carefully review and recheck the choices.
- Lock the choices before the specified deadline.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- The seat allotment process will be conducted based on the merit list and choices filled by the candidates.
- Once the seat allotment result is published, log in to the counseling portal to check the allotted seat.
- If satisfied with the allotted seat, candidates can either “Freeze” the seat or proceed with further rounds of counseling.
Step 5: Reporting and Admission
- Candidates who choose to freeze their allotted seats need to report to the designated institute within the given timeframe.
- Complete the necessary admission formalities, including document verification and fee payment.
- If candidates wish to participate in further rounds of counseling, they can choose to “Float” the seat, which allows them to retain the allotted seat while also being considered for better options.
Step 6: Upgradation and Withdrawal
- If candidates have chosen the “Float” option, they will be considered for upgradation in subsequent rounds of counseling if higher-preference seats become available.
- If candidates wish to withdraw from the counseling process, they can do so by submitting a withdrawal request within the specified time.
Step 7: Subsequent Rounds (if applicable)
- If there are subsequent rounds of counseling, repeat steps 3 to 6 until the counseling process is completed.
- Participate in the subsequent rounds as per the schedule and guidelines provided by the counseling authority.
For UG Courses
- Admit Cards for the NEET (UG)-2023 Exam issued by NTA.
- NEET (UG)-2023 Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if the 10th Standard Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th passed the Certificate
- Class 10+2 Passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Bank Details
- Eight (8) Passport size photographs. (Same as affixed on the NEET (UG)- 2023/AACCC-UG counseling-2023 online application form).
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online from the AACCC portal.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID )
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format as attached in Annexure-VI.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied institution.
For PG Courses
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by the Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the official website for Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya?
Who is affiliated with Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya?
Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur
Is Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya is a full-fledged government institution?
No, Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya?
Sikar Road, Harota, Chomu, Jaipur Rajasthan, Pin- 303702
When did Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya establish?
Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya was founded in 2014.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
What is the fees structure Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya?
The fee for Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya is Rs 2,00,000.