Jamia Tibbia Deoband, founded in 1987, Hakim Shamim Ahmad Saeedi, the founder of the “Muslim Progressive and Educational Council of Uttar Pradesh,” and recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine and connected with C.S.J.M. University Kanpur, is a well-known minority institution that provides instruction in Unani Medicine and Surgery. It offers Kamil-e-Tib-o-Jarahat, B.U.M.S., and Mahir-e-Tib, M.D. courses in accordance with the C.C.I.M. Jamia Tibbiya Deoband is open to anyone, regardless of caste, creed, color, or gender, and attracts students from all across the country.
Jamia Tibbiya Deoband began in a rented structure in 1987, but soon after its inception, a block of land larger than three acres was obtained and a portion of the intended building was built on it. So, within a year of its existence, the college was relocated to its own building. Following that, construction work continued unabated, and by the end of 1993, four buildings, namely the College, the Hospital, and the Hostel, as well as a Pharmacy building, had been completed. The construction work is still ongoing, but a separate block for the P.G. Department and a three-story building for the girl’s hostel have lately been finished, thanks to Allah, the Almighty. The campus currently has a total size of five acres. All of the classrooms are large and have enough seats to accommodate up to 100 individuals.
Jamia Tibbiya Deoband complex, which includes the majestic buildings of the College, Hospital, Hostel, and Pharmacy, is located one and a half kilometers north of Deoband on G.T. Road. The setting is stunning and lovely, surrounded by lush foliage and big blossoming trees. The campus’s ambiance is pure and tranquil, making it perfect for educational activities and patient care.
Jamia Tibbia Deoband Unani College Highlights
Let’s have a look at the summary of Jamia Tibbiya Deoband
|College Name||Jamia Tibbia Deoband Saharanpur|
|Popular Name||JTD Saharanpur|
|Location||G. T. Road, Deoband, Saharanpur|
|Affiliated with||C.C.S University, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut-U.P|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|College Official site||http://www.jamiatibbiya.com/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address:G. T. Road, Deoband, Saharanpur (U.P.) 247554|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
E-mail: [email protected]
- Department of Kulliyat (Principles of Medicine)
- Department of Tashreeh-ul-Badan (Anatomy)
- Department of Munafe -ul- aza (physiology)
- Department of Tahaffuzi-wa- Samaji Tib (P. S.M.)
- Department of Tib-e-Qanooni wa llmus Samoom (Jurisprudence & Toxicology)
- Department of llmul Advia (Pharmacology)
- Department of llmul Amraz-wa-Saririyat (Pathology & Clinics)
- Department of Jarahiyat (Surgery)
- Department of Niswan-o-Atfal (Gynaecology & Pediatrics)
- Department of llmul Qabalat (Obstetrics)
- Department of Ain-Uzn-Anaf wa Halaq (Eye & E.N.T.)
- Department of Jild wa Amraz-e-Zohrawiya (Skin and Venereal Diseases)
- Department of Moalijat (Medicine) (P.G.)
Faculty & Staff
This college has a strong ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technologies. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical professionals to provide a self-learning environment for students as a faculty member of the Jamia Tibbia Deoband Saharanpur is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific data available.
- Reduce erroneous variation in value-based approaches.
- Provide more sensible and practical behaviour in relation to the material being taught.
- Increasing emphasis on ongoing education.
- To encourage the effective use of available resources.
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for further research.
Jamia Tibbia Deoband (JTD) Saharanpur provides a quality medical curriculum supervised by highly qualified staff and equipped with cutting-edge technology. The university is well-known for its undergraduate and postgraduate medical programmes.
|BUMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|M.D. UNANI (MOALIJAT)||3 Year|
|M.D. UNANI (MOALIJAT)||04|
This option will inform you about the BUMS Syllabus.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
The fee structures for several courses at JTD Saharanpur are listed below.
|BUMS||Tuition Fee: 2,04,000/-|
|Hostel Fee: 5000/-|
|M.D. UNANI (MOALIJAT)||3,00,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40thpercentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least 50th percentile is required.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Jamia Tibbia Unani College Deoband (JTD Saharanpur)|
Jamia Tibbia Unani College Deoband Uttar Pradesh
G. T. Road, Deoband, Saharanpur (U.P.) 247554
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
E-mail: [email protected]
BUMS College Predictor
BUMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly educates students on Ayush counseling and top Ayurvedic institutions’ criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) with a 10th equivalent Urdu Certificate Course.
Entrance Test: NEET Exam
Eligibility Criteria: B.U.M.S. 4 ½ years + one year rotatory internship.
Entrance Test: AIAPGET
Meet all eligibility criteria for the admission procedure to follow:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website http://ugcounselling.ayushup.in/.
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicant after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favor of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission to the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled in a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
The Department of Ayush, Government of Uttar Pradesh, conducts AIAPGET Counselling for MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) programmes at Uttar Pradesh Ayush institutes.
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Online Portal’s official website (http://pgcounselling.ayushup.in).
- Fill in all of your basic information as well as any other needed information as directed.
- You can acquire your login ID and password after completing the online registration process on the Uttar Pradesh Online portal.
- It’s a good idea to save your login ID and password in case you need them again.
Candidates who want to take part in AYUSH PG Counseling must first register on the official website and pay the required fees. The fees levied by the authority are listed below, according to the candidate’s category.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
During admission, candidates must present the following documents in their original form for verification, and they must submit one set of attested copies of the following documents during counseling.
- Scorecard for AIAPGET 2022
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark Sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-Year Exams
- BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate granted by the Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution 10th standard certificate as evidence of birth
- Valid government identity documents (Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically disabled medical certificate, if required
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable.
What is the official website for Jamia Tibbia Deoband?
When was the Jamia Tibbia Deoband founded?
This College was established in the year 1987.
Is JTD Saharanpur a full-fledged government college?
No, JTD Saharanpur, is a private Ayush college.
How many BUMS seats have been granted for admission to this College?
Jamia Tibbia Deoband has 60 BUMS seats sanctioned.
Can I get admission into Jamia Tibbia Deoband without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not feasible without NEET.
Why and What gives BUMS?
BUMS is a 4.5-year bachelor’s degree programme that focuses on various Unani treatments. It is followed by a one-year internship. This full-time graduate course covers a wide range of exercises, dieresis, surgery, treatments, Turkish bath, cupping, diaphoresis, and other techniques.