Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, HAMC Dehradun, was established in 2005. The National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. has certified Himalaya Ayurvedic College and Hospital Rishikesh, which is affiliated with HNB Garhwal University.
HAMCH arose as a result of its founders’ pain over the service and quality of Ayurveda, which affected them to the core of their being. It is more than just an Institute; it is a narrative, a supplication written by its founders to the God Dhanwantari. It is a wonderful endeavor stream in the field of Ayurveda, contributing to society while preserving its original character.
On February 16, 2005, the institute was established as a result of the combined efforts of the Chief Patron, Honorable Chairman, Honorable Secretary, and other patrons under the umbrella of ‘Himalayiya Ayurvedic Yog Ewam Prakritik Chikitsa Sansthan’.
The idea became a reality on August 7, 2006, when the institute received clearance from the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine (NCISM) in New Delhi. Situated in the lush green environs of Shyampur, the institute is on its way to fulfilling the ambitions of its founders. Working with efficient personnel and people dedicated to the boundaries of their livingness, the institute is transforming the darkness of Ayurveda into a bright future.
Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital was founded to provide students with the finest Ayurvedic care possible, and it provides courses such as BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), M.D. (Ayurveda) Certificate Courses.
|College Name||Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Dehradun|
|Popular Name||HAMC Dehradun|
|Affiliated with||HNB Garhwal University|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|PG Entrance Exam||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttarakhand|
|Contact||Address: Fatehpur Tanda, Jeevanwala, Post- Via Doiwala Dehradun-248140|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Classrooms|
Faculty & Staff
The bachelor of Ayurved education will aim to produce graduates with a deep understanding of Ashtanga Ayurved, as well as knowledge of scientific advances in modern medicine and extensive practical training, who will become efficient physicians and surgeons fully qualified to provide health care services. They are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the standards of medical education at Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital as faculty members. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies:
- It was created by the college to maintain ancient traditional values while remaining modern enough to match your modern lifestyle.
- The college offer therapy for a wide range of diseases. It also provides health and beauty care packages.
- The treatment provided here is a great blend of traditional and spiritual practices.
- The center has modern technology while adhering to time-honored traditions.
For UG Course
For PG Course
For UG Course
For PG Course
|Rachna Sharir||06 Seats|
|Kriya Sharir||06 Seats|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|NEET Entrance Examination||Must have passed NEET Entrance Examination|
|Age||Must have completed 17 years of age by Dec 31, 2023|
|Domicile||Must be a resident of Uttarakhand|
|Qualification||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/BiotechnologyEnglish as compulsory coursesMinimum 50% for general categoryMinimum 40% for SC/ST categoryMinimum 45% for PwD candidates|
For PG Course
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course from a Ayurvedic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
AIAPGET 2023 Cut-Off
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College Dehradun Cut-Off (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College, Dehradun|
- Name: Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College Dehradun
- Address: Fatehpur Tanda, Jeevanwala, Post- Via Doiwala Dehradun-248140
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttarakhand Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- NEET(UG)-2023 qualified candidates interested in counseling need to register themselves.
- Provide necessary details including NEET 2023 examination Roll Number, NEET application number, valid mobile number, and other required information.
- Registration is available for each round of counseling as per the counseling schedule.
Step 2: Eligibility for Counseling
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to participate in the specific round of counseling.
- Candidates who fail to register in the 1st round can still participate in the 2nd and Mop-Up round of counseling after registration and payment of the required fee.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Candidates must fill their choices for the desired courses and colleges during the online choice filling process.
- Choices should be in order of preference and eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to select choices carefully as allotment once done cannot be altered.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Based on the choices filled and candidate’s merit, seat allotment will take place.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the 1st round, they can choose to accept the seat or participate in the 2nd round for seat up-gradation.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the 2nd round, they can choose to accept the seat or apply for resignation/surrender through the respective college Principal.
Step 5: Reporting and Joining
- Candidates who accept the allotted seat must report to the allotted college within the specified time frame.
- Failure to report/join the allotted college will result in the forfeiture of the seat.
Step 6: Subsequent Rounds (If Applicable)
- Candidates who have not been allotted a seat or wish to participate in further rounds can register and fill fresh choices in each subsequent round of counseling.
- Candidates can opt for seat up-gradation in the 2nd round if they were allotted a seat in the 1st round.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
For UG Course
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidate
Candidates must provide the following documents in original for verification during admission, and one Attested copy set of the following documents must be submitted during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital?
How can I get admission into Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital?
To get admittance to Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, admission is based on NEET Score through Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
Is a Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital a full-fledged private institution?
Yes, Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is a private Ayurvedic college.
When did Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital establish?
Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 2005.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
How many rounds are there for counseling?
There are first, second, and third (Mop-up) rounds, if there remains a vacant seat the university may hold a stray vacancy round.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
Is Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital recognized by any regulatory bodies?
Yes, Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) and affiliated with Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU), which is a statutory state university for Ayurveda education.