Hakim Syed Zia ul Hasan (HSZH) Unani Medical College, Bhopal, is the only Govt. (autonomous) Unani College in Madhya Pradesh, founded in 1998. At the moment, the annual intake capacity of students is 60 at the undergraduate level, with a well-equipped 100-bed hospital where pathology labs, sonography, X-ray, and ECG facilities are always available, and the dream of starting postgraduate courses will soon come true, as efforts in this regard are underway. It is worth noting that one of the hospital’s priorities as a vision of the future is to make it a referral hospital for the entire state. This well-known Government Unani College in Bhopal is affiliated with Barkatullah University Bhopal and is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
The college is located on a 10-acre plot of land as part of a beautiful, common AYUSH campus, the first of its kind in India, where Unani Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic colleges share many things in common, such as spectacular scenery with wide appeal in the area, academic interaction, administrative collaboration, and a cordial and faithful atmosphere in dealing with many problems jointly. In 2008, this college relocated from the old city of Bhopal to its new campus near the Kalia Sot dam. Since then, it has grown from strength to strength, making great strides in a relatively short period of time.
The HSZH Government Unani Medical College was established to strengthen the nation’s weakest link, the rural population. Hakim Syed Unani Hospital Bhopal was established to provide students with the best Unani care possible, and the college offers the Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery programme (B.U.M.S.). The college has earned a reputation as one of the best Unani Medical colleges in Bhopal.
The institute has come a long way since its early days, as the college now has enough teaching staff with a new college building and a new hospital building that is up and running and enjoying all the benefits of being a successful hospital. Furthermore, the college takes pride in the fact that its annual student intake increased from forty to sixty seats in 2014. These examples will suffice to demonstrate that the college is making rapid progress.
I want a call from this College
Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital Highlights
|College Name||Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital|
|Popular Name||HSZH Unani Medical College Bhopal|
|Location||Bhopal, near kaliyasot dame|
|Affiliated with||Barkatullah University Bhopal|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Female only)|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: AYUSH Campus, Nehru Nagar Kolar Bypass Road,Behind MANIT Bhopal 462003 (M.P.).|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with– Barkatullah University Bhopal
Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
Aid Status– Government
- Class room
- Department of Kayachikitsa
- Department of Shalya Tantra
- Department of Shalakya Tantra
- Department of Stri Roga and Prasuti Tantra
- Department of Dravyaguna
- Department of Kaumarabhritya
- Department of Swasthyavritta
- Department of Samhita Siddhanta
- Department of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Department of Rachana Sharir
- Department of Roga Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan
- Department of Agada Tantra and Vyavaharayurveda
- Department of Kriya Sharir
- Department of Panchakarma
Faculty and Staff
The institute has come a long way since its early days, as the college now has enough teaching staff with a new college building and a new hospital building that is up and running and enjoying all the benefits of a successful hospital. Furthermore, it is a source of pride for the college that its annual student intake increased from forty to sixty seats in 2014. These examples are sufficient to demonstrate that the college is making rapid progress.
- The primary goal and purpose of this Unani medical college is to spread and popularise the Unani system of medicine and Unani way of life in the state by training students and providing treatment to the public based on Unani principles and concepts.
- Improvement of educational standards in the Unani system of medicine by utilizing modern advances in the medical field while remaining true to Unani principles.
- Training and development of students, scholars, physicians, and researchers with the goal of making them competent and efficient enough to meet the country’s and the state’s serious health challenges.
- Relief of human suffering due to health problems by providing comprehensive health care to the general public, particularly the state’s poor.
|BUMS||4.5 + 1 Year Rotatory Internship|
|Diploma in Unani Pharmacy||50|
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
|Name Fees||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year||Last Year|
|3||Entry Fees First Time||100||0||0||0||0|
|6||Security Fund First Time||0||0||0||0||0|
|9||Educational Tour Fees||3000||0||0||0||0|
|Security Deposit Refundable one|
time at the time of admission
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||10000|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ (>3.00 Lacs)||10000|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ (<3.00 Lacs)||10000|
Category wise total fee amount for admission year only
|2||Other Bckward Classes (OBC)||62420|
|3||Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ (Annual Income >3.00 Lacs)||62420|
|4||Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Annual Income (<3.00 Lacs)||62420|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital|
Address: AYUSH Campus, Nehru Nagar Kolar Bypass Road, Behind MANIT Bhopal 462003 (M.P.) India
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
BUMS College Predictor
BUMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BUMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic college criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a year of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Eligibility Criteria for Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||10+2 percentage required for NEET 2022 exam is separate for every category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in class 12 to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjectsUR – 50%,OBC/SC/ST – 40%,PWD – 45%|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of www.mp.ayush.gov.in and www.ayush.mponline.gov.in and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital?
Who is affiliated with Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital?
Barkatullah University Bhopal.
Is Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
Yes, Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital is a government Ayurved college.
What is the location of Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital?
AYUSH Campus, Nehru Nagar Kolar Bypass Road, Behind MANIT Bhopal 462003 (M.P.) India.
When did Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital establish?
Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital was founded in 1998.
How many BUMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 75 seats are there for the BUMS course in this Institute.
Do Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital offer PG course?
No, Hakim Syed Ziaul Hasan Government (Autonomous) Unani Medical College & Hospital do not offer PG course.