Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital Gobindgarh is well-known Private Ayurvedic College. The college was established in 1996 and is generally known as Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College Punjab.
Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital Punjab is affiliated with Desh Bhagat University in Mandi Gobindgarh and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. The College has earned a reputation as one of the finest Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Gobindgarh.
Students will be provided with a welcoming environment and facilities to help you learn professional knowledge and create a comprehensive personality. College philosophy is to generate hardworking professionals who are also decent folk.
One of the college’s missions is to provide optimum medical facilities and special medical care of the highest standards by combining traditional Ayurvedic therapy and modern investigations.
Let’s see the facts about Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital.
|College Name||Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Gobindgarh|
|Popular Name||Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College Punjab|
|Affiliated with||Desh Bhagat University, Mandi Gobindgarh|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Course||BAMS UG & PG|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Punjab|
|Contact||Address: Amloh Road, P.O.-78, Dist– Fatehgarh Sahib, Mandi Gobindgarh-147301, Punjab.|
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Academic block,
- Herbal Garden,
- Clinical and non-clinical departments,
- Auditorium with audio-visual aids,
- Dissection hall,
- Anatomy museum,
- Well equipped laboratories,
- Well-maintained library,
- A separate administrative wing,
- Residential complex for faculty members,
- Staff quarters,
- Computer Lab,
- Audio-Visual Techniques,
- Play Grounds,
- Tour & Travels,
- Transport System,
A. Kayachikitsa (Medicine)
B. Panchkarma Unit
- (i) Emesis
- (ii) Purgation
- (iii) Decoction Enema
- (iv) Oily Enema
- (v) Nasal insufflation.
- vi. Physiotherapy Unit
- vii. Anti-Obesity Clinic
- C. Shalya Tantra (Surgery)
- i. Kshar Sutra Unit.
- D. Shalakya (Eye & E.N.T.)
- E. Stri Roga & Prasuti Tantra (Gynae. & Obstetrics)
- F. Bal Rog (Paediatrics)
- G. Dental Unit
- Basic Principle Department
- Sharir Rachna Department
- Sharir Kriya Department
- Dravyaguna Vigyan Department & Herbal Garden
- Ras-Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana Department and Museum
- Agad Tantra and Vidhi Vaidyak Department
- Rog Vigyan (Pathology)
Faculty & Staff
Here, College would go to great lengths to provide you with the necessary knowledge and abilities to become professionally competent, as well as to develop your innate qualities to become a responsible citizen and a moral leader.
College encourage student’s make full use of the knowledge of the highly qualified faculty members who are always willing to go the extra mile, to help them realize their full potential, and the facilities that are second to none will be provided at this College and come out with flying colors to serve the ailing humanity while maintaining a respectable social status.
College administrations have faith in the abilities of our professors and students. They have limitless potential, and we can accomplish anything together.
They are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the standards of medical education as faculty members. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies:
- To provide quality education in the field of Ayurveda to the next generation and to prepare them for the changing requirements of healthcare in the twenty-first century.
- To provide the best medical facility and specific medical treatment available, using a blend of traditional Ayurvedic therapy and cutting-edge research.
- To promote the Ayurvedic system of medicine in all of its uniqueness, and to raise public awareness of Ayurveda’s practical utility in healthcare.
- To make this location the “Epitome of Health Care.”
The course offered by Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College are shared in the below table:
For UG Course
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)||4 ½ yrs. & 1 yr. Internship|
For PG Course
For UG Course
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)||60|
For PG Course
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
We have examined the fee structure and courses offered by Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital.
|Course||Fee Structure (Annually)||Hostel fee|
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)||Rs. 2 Lakh||Rs. 24,000 Per Annum|
BAMS Course fee as per Govt of Punjab Department of medical education and research.
|Category||Fee (Per Annum)|
For UG Course
The candidate must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
|Must have passed the intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Board.|
|Subjects||Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as individual subjects in the qualifying examination.|
|Minimum Marks||General Category: Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the
|Disability Category||Persons with Disabilities (as per the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016): General Category: Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
|Entrance Test||Must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.|
For PG Course
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course from a Ayurvedic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
AIAPGET 2023 Cut-Off
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College Gobindgarh Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College Gobindgarh|
Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Gobindgarh
- Address: Amloh Road, P.O.-78, Dist– Fatehgarh Sahib, Mandi Gobindgarh-147301, Punjab.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Punjab Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab at www.graupunjab.org.
- Fill the online registration form carefully within the specified date and time.
- Provide accurate details, including your name, father’s name, course preference, college preference, category, quota, NEET-2023 marks, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Unique Registration ID and Password
- After successful registration, a unique Registration ID (Login ID) and password will be allotted to you.
- You will receive this information on your registered mobile number or email through SMS or email.
- Keep your Registration ID and password confidential and do not share them with anyone.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Log in to your account using the provided Registration ID and password.
- Click on the “Fill Choices” option.
- Select your preferred course, college name, reservation quota, and reservation type.
- Proceed to the next step after filling in the required fields.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Deposit the requisite fee through the Payment Gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- The fee payment options will be available on the website.
- Choose the appropriate payment method and complete the transaction.
Step 5: Counselling Registration
- Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling process.
- Without registration, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling (online/physical).
- Make sure you have completed the registration process to proceed further.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Applicants will be chosen for seat allotment based on their merit, preferences expressed, and seat availability.
- The seat allotment result will be announced on the official website.
- Check the allotment status and proceed to the next step.
Step 7: Reporting and Document Verification
- If you have been allotted a seat, report to the allotted college on the prescribed day.
- Carry the original documents and their photocopies as per the requirements specified by the authorities.
- The college will verify your documents, check your eligibility, and conduct a medical checkup if necessary.
Step 8: Fee Submission
- After the verification of documents and eligibility, you will need to deposit the fee.
- Prepare a demand draft of the required amount in favor of Registrar Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, payable at Hoshiarpur.
- Submit the demand draft to the college as instructed by the authorities.
Step 9: Reporting Procedures
- Follow the reporting procedures specified by the college.
- Submit the required documents and photocopies in accordance with the seat allotment.
- Complete any further formalities or processes as directed by the college.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidate
Candidates must provide the following documents in original for verification during admission, and one Attested copy set of the following documents must be submitted during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
The official website for Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College is http://dbach.in/.
Which University is affiliated with Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
Desh Bhagat University, Mandi Gobindgarh (www.deshbhagatuniversity.in) is affiliated with Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College.
Is Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital is a private Ayurvedic college.
How many BAMS seats are there in Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
Who administers the AIAPGET Entrance Exam?
AIAPGET Entrance Exam is administered by the National Test Agency.
When did Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital established?
Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital was founded in 1996.