Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag established in 1992 has been doing commendable work in the educational sector with the goal of becoming a leading Centre of Excellence in the twenty-first century. Vinoba Bhave University offers postgraduate courses and research in physical science, life science, earth science, social science, humanities, commerce, technology, and medicine.
University has managed and maintained over 22 colleges including some of the popular and reputed colleges like St. Columbus College, Hazaribagh, and many such colleges in Bihar. VBU is affiliated with approximately 70 UG institutions as well as other professional and vocational institutions from across the state. University s a member of the AIU, Delhi, and the ACU, London associations.
Established by the State Government the university has the recognition and Approval of some of the best governing bodies such as the University Grants Commission (UGC), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), and Bar Council of India. University has also been Accredited with a ‘B++’ grade by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). With So University has become One prime educational hub to Impart education and knowledge in the educational sector of Jharkhand.
Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag Highlights
|Name of the University||Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag|
|Courses Offered||PG and UG (Traditional) And PG and UG (Vocational)|
|Popular courses||BAMS, BHMS,|
|UG Entrances Exam||NEET Conducted By NTA|
|PG Entrance Exam||All India AYUSH Post-Graduation Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Address||Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag, NH 33, Sindoor, Hazaribagh, Jharkhand, 825301|
|Emai IDfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
Vinoba Bhave University AYUSH Courses
(University also has offered various traditional and Vocational Graduate and Post Graduate courses in other streams such as physical science, life science, earth science, social science, humanities, commerce, technology, and medicine.)
Vinoba Bhave University AYUSH Courses Syllabus
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Semester 1||Physiology including BiochemistryHomoeopathic PharmacyMateria Medica|
|Semester 2||Organon of MedicinePrinciples of Homoeopathic Philosophy and PsychologyAnatomy, Histology, and Embryology|
|Semester 3||Surgery includes ENT, Eye Dental, and Homoeo therapeutics.Obstetrics & Gynaecology Infant care and Homoeo therapeuticsThe practice of Medicine and Homeo. Therapeutics|
|Semester 4||Pathology and Microbiology including Parasitology Bacteriology and VirologyForensic Medicine & ToxicologyOrganon of Medicine and Principles of Homoeopathic PhilosophyHomoeopathic Materia Medica|
|Semester 5||Materia MedicaOrganon of MedicineResearch Project|
|Semester 6||The practice of Medicine & Homoeo therapeuticsSurgery including ENT, Ophthalmology & dental & Homoeo. TherapeuticsObstetrics & Gynaecology Infant care & Homoeo. therapeutics|
|Semester 7||Organon of MedicineRepertoryCommunity Medicine|
|Semester 8||The practice of Medicine & Homoeo therapeuticsHomoeopathic Materia Medica|
Eligibility Criteria For BAMS/BHMS
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||10+2 Intermediate science or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is the basic requirement for admission. Student must have attained the age of 17 years as of 31st December of the year of admission. There may be changes in eligibility rules by the CCH or State Government or University, Which only will be applicable as per the regulation prevailing.|
The AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee manages admission to 15% of All India Quota seats in government BHMS colleges in India (AACCC). While admission to the 85% government state quota seats of the BHMS course in India is handled by the state’s affiliated university.
NEET is a mandatory test for admission to a BHMS course beginning this academic year. Check out the step-by-step process for applying to a BHMS course via NEET.
- Apply For NEET
- Appear at NEET
- NEET Result Declaration
- Enrollment at BHMS College
- Allotment of Seats at BHMS College
- Counseling basis Your NEET Score
Candidates applying for BHMS Colleges in Jharkhand must register for the Ayush counseling 2022 by visiting the state’s official website (Click Here). Ayush counseling for the All India Quota will be done in three rounds online. These are the steps in the counseling process. Candidates can view the Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Counseling information in PDF format (College, Seats, Quota).
Registration Procedure: Applicants must register online for the counseling process and carefully fill out all of the required information in the form.
Provisional Merit List: A merit list will be prepared following the successful completion of the registration process.
Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; at the time of registration, you must select any one center for document verification.
Choices/ Filling Out: Applicants can fill out their choices/preferences online.
Seat Allocation: Applicants will be chosen based on their merit, preferences, and availability of seats.
Reporting Procedure: According to the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and bring your original documents as well as photocopies on the prescribed date & time.
AACCC Registration Process & Counseling
The counseling of AACCC will start around 15-17 days after NEET 2022 Result and the schedule for counseling of AYUSH will be issued by AACCC. Seat allotment is done by AACCC on the basis of merit of NEET score. You will be issued an allotment letter on the website of AACCC after seat allotment, after downloading the allotment letter from here, you will have to report to the allotted college along with the original documents.
How to register for AACCC Counseling?
15 – 17 days after the result of NEET 2022 is declared by AACCC on the website of AACCC (www.aaccc.gov.in)
According to the schedule for admission to AYUSH Course, the registration for counseling will be started. You have to register. After that, the registration fee has to be paid and the security fee has to be deposited. This is as follows:-
For – 15% AIQ/ CU /NI
- Nonrefundable Registration Fees – Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
- Refundable Security amount – Rs. 10,000/- for all candidates.
At the time of registration, all the category candidates will have to pay Rs. 11,000/-
For – Deemed Universities
- Nonrefundable Registration Fees – Rs. 1,000/- for all category candidates.
- Refundable Security amount – Rs. 50,000/- for all category candidates
At the time of registration, all the category candidates will have to pay Rs. 51,000/
If a candidate applies for both AIQ and Deemed University, then the candidate will get higher registration+Security fees and have to pay Rs. 51,000/-
If a candidate has registered for Government Institution by depositing Registration fees + Security fees and after that, he wants to register for Deemed also, then he can use the Reset Registration option. They have to deposit Registration fees + Security fees for Deemed. But keep in mind that this option can be used only once.
What things should be kept in mind while choice filling and in which order to fill?
- First fill out the top college, if the marks are less, then fill out such a college first whose education is good.
- Fill out the low-fee college first, because there are many colleges whose fees are very high.
- After filling out the top college, you have to fill out the college of your state.
- Before selecting Deemed University, take information from its website or talk to the helpline number in the college. Along with the tuition fees of the college, check other expenses like Hostel, Mess, Sports, etc.
- Get information about the Bond from the Participating Institute on the web portal of AACCC.
- Give priority to such a state so that you can get benefits in PG.
- Give priority to Old Medical College first. Filling the new college in the last.
AACCC conducts online counseling for the First, Second Round, and 3rd/Mop Up Round of All India Quota/Central University/National Institute and Deemed University for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, and BUMS courses.
First Round Counseling
After registering on the website of AACCC and depositing the registration fees and security fees, the result of the first round will be published by the AACCC according to the choice fill made by the candidate for the first round. First, the provisional result is published, after there is no problem or objection to it, the final result is published.Some of its important points are as follows:-
- The first round is the free exit round. You can leave the allotted seat in it, there is no need to join it.
- In this condition the security money deposited by you will be returned after counseling over in the same account from which you had deposited. You will also be eligible for the next round of AACCC and state counseling.
- If you get an allotted seat in the first round and you want to join it, then you have to download the allotment letter from the website of AACCC and report to the allotted college along with the original documents. The admission formalities have to be completed by depositing one-year fee along with original documents in the allotted college.
- If you want a better college than this by participating in the second round, you will be given the option of upgrading and will be able to participate in the second round. Yes, you must select the upgrade willingness option in this condition. If you are happy with your first-round seat and do not want to participate in the second round, select No on the upgrade option form.
- If you joined the seat in the first round and later decide to leave because you have a better seat in your state, you can do so before the second round of AACCC registration begins. Its due date has been set. Before that date, go to your first-round college and resign from your assigned seat, as well as collect your original documents and deposit fees.
- If a candidate is not allotted a seat in the first round then he/she is eligible for the second round.
Second Round Counseling
- All candidates who participated in the first round are eligible for the second round. Those who did not register in the first round may do so in the second. There was no need to suppress the candidates who had registered in the first round. However, in the second round, all candidates will be required to fill out the new choice.
- The first round’s choice fill will not be considered in this round; they will be automatically removed. The first provisional result is published in this round as well, and if there are no problems or objections, the final result is published. Some of its key points are as follows:
- If you want to join the AACCC Fresh Seat allotted in the second round, you must download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documents. Admission formalities must be completed by depositing a one-year fee and original documents in the designated college.
- If you have a seat allotment in AIQ/Deemed in the second round and do not want to join, there will be no problem. The Security Money you deposited will be returned to you. You will also be eligible for further counseling. The second round of free exit is available until you join it. After joining, you are unable to leave that seat.
- If you are assigned a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in the second round and join it, but later decide to resign from that seat for any reason, you will be ineligible for the next round of AACCC and State Counseling.
- If your seat is upgraded in the second round, your first-round seat will be automatically canceled and assigned to another candidate. You must first visit the joined college of the first round to obtain the relieving letter, then proceed to the allotted college of the second round to complete the admission formalities.
- If you were given the option to upgrade in the first round and did not upgrade in the second round, your first-round seat will remain the same. On that seat, you will be considered Joined.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the SC/ST/OBC/EWS category in any college in the first round, and then in the second round, in the same college, if the seat is allotted to him in the UR category, the candidate must repeat the admission formalities.
- The first round is a free exit, so there will be no problem when filling any choice in it, but the second round has to be done carefully.
- In the Mop Up round, seats that were joined in the first and second rounds can be upgraded.
Mop-Up round Counseling
AACCC conducts a mop-up round to fill the vacant seat after the second round of AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed University. Candidates who were not selected in the first and second rounds of the AACCC are eligible for this round. Candidates who joined the seat in the first and second rounds of AACCC are eligible for this; they can upgrade the seat allotted to them in their previous round. For the mop-up round, new registration is possible.
Those who registered in the first and second rounds do not need to register again. Like the first and second rounds, the provisional result is published first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
- In the Mop Up round, all candidates will be required to fill a new choice. Choice fills from the second round are not considered in this round and are automatically removed.
- Following seat allotment in the Mop Up Round, the allotment letter must be downloaded from the AACCC website and delivered to the assigned medical college along with the original documents. Admission formalities must be completed by depositing a one-year fee and original documents in the designated college.
- If you are allotted a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in Mop Up round and do not join, the security money you deposited will be forfeited, but you will be eligible for Stray Vacancy Round of Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
- If you are allotted a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in Mop Up round and join it, but later decide to resign from that seat for any reason, your security money will be confiscated (forfeiture) and you will be ineligible for Stray Vacancy Round of AIQ/Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
Stray Vacancy Round
The vacant seat of AIQ/Central University/National Institute is filled in this round through admission counseling by AACCC. There is no new registration in this round, and online allotment is done based on the Mop Up round selected. Deemed University is responsible for filling the counseling positions. AACCC publishes a list of candidates registered for Deemed University on its website, as well as vacant seats by the institute.
This list contains the names of candidates who have not yet been appointed. In order to participate in the Stray Vacancy Round, the student must be physically present. The Stray vacancy round schedule is available on the Institute’s website, and it is brief, lasting only 2-3 days. The NEET score of the current student in the institute is used to fill the vacant seat.
Vinoba Bhave University-Affiliated Colleges
List of Affiliated Ayurveda Colleges
|Sr. No.||Affiliated colleges to Vinoba Bhave University||Location|
|1||Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
List of Affiliated Homeopathy Colleges
|Sr. No.||Affiliated colleges to Vinoba Bhave University||Location|
|1||Devki Mahaveer Homeopathic College and Research Hospital||Pharatiya, Jharkhand|
|2||Govt. Homeopathic College and Hospital||Godda, Jharkhand|
|3||The Homeopathic College and Hospital of Mihijam Jamtara||Mihijam, Jharkhand|
|4||Tribal Social Welfare Society’s “Maa Kalawati HMC”||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|5||Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand|
|6.||Arogyam Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital||Garhwa, Jharkhand|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Vinoba Bhave university approved UGC?
Yes, Vinoba Bhave University is approved by UGC.
What is the official website of Vinoba Bhave University?
Official website of Vinoba Bhave University is https://www.vbu.ac.in/
When was Vinoba Bhave University established?
Vinoba Bhave University was established in 1992.
What is the Location of Vinoba Bhave University?
The Location of Vinoba Bhave University is Hazaribag, Jharkhand.
What are the Popular Courses offered by Vinoba Bhave University?
Vinoba Bhave University has offered a wide variety of Courses in various educational Streams. Some of the popular courses offered by VBU are BAMS, BHMS, PG Ayurveda, MBBS, MBA, M. Sc, And M.A.