Swami Vivekanand ayurvedic college Shrigonda, situated in the scenic town of Shrigonda, stands as a distinguished institution dedicated to the study and practice of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine. With a noble vision to preserve and promote the timeless knowledge of Ayurveda, the college takes inspiration from the teachings of the revered sage and philosopher, Swami Vivekananda.
Guided by a team of experienced and knowledgeable faculty members, the college offers a comprehensive and holistic education in Ayurveda, aiming to produce competent and compassionate Ayurvedic practitioners. The faculty members, deeply rooted in the traditional principles of Ayurveda, also incorporate modern insights to provide a well-rounded learning experience.
The college campus is equipped with modern infrastructure, including well-furnished classrooms, state-of-the-art laboratories, and a well-stocked library, providing students with a conducive environment for academic and research pursuits. Emphasizing practical training, the college offers hands-on experience to students through its fully functional Ayurvedic hospital, where patients receive authentic Ayurvedic treatments from skilled physicians.
The Ayurvedic hospital serves as a center of healing and well-being, focusing on personalized care and preventive approaches to address health imbalances. Rooted in the holistic principles of Ayurveda, the hospital endeavors to promote harmony between the mind, body, and spirit.
|College Name||Swami Vivekanand ayurvedic college Shrigonda|
|Popular Name||SVA college, Shrigonda|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Shrigonda – Pargaon – Ahmednagar Rd, Pargaon Sudrik, Maharashtra 413701.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
Swami Vivekanand Ayurvedic College, located in Shrigonda, offers a comprehensive range of facilities designed to enhance the learning experience, promote research, and provide quality healthcare services. These facilities contribute to creating a conducive environment for students, faculty, and patients. Here are some of the key facilities provided by the college:
- Academic Infrastructure: The college features well-equipped classrooms and lecture halls that facilitate interactive learning. Audio-visual aids and modern teaching methods are employed to enhance the educational experience.
- Laboratories: State-of-the-art laboratories equipped with advanced technology support practical learning and experimentation across various disciplines of Ayurveda.
- Ayurvedic Hospital: The college operates a fully functional Ayurvedic hospital, offering a wide range of traditional Ayurvedic treatments and therapies. Experienced practitioners provide holistic healthcare to patients.
- Library: The institution houses an extensive library with a diverse collection of books, journals, and research materials related to Ayurveda, providing valuable resources for academic and research purposes.
- Hostel Accommodation: Separate and well-maintained hostels for male and female students ensure a comfortable and safe living environment on campus.
- Research Facilities: The college encourages research initiatives with dedicated spaces and resources for students and faculty to explore and contribute to the field of Ayurveda.
- Sports and Recreation: Sports facilities promote physical well-being and foster a sense of community among students, encouraging a balanced lifestyle.
- Cafeteria: A cafeteria provides wholesome and nourishing meals, offering a space for students, faculty, and staff to gather and refresh.
- Community Outreach: The college actively engages in community outreach through medical camps and health awareness programs, extending Ayurvedic services to underserved areas.
- Cultural and Extracurricular Activities: Cultural events and activities enrich the student experience, fostering creativity and a sense of belonging.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Campus-wide Wi-Fi connectivity facilitates access to digital resources and e-learning materials.
- Administrative Support: Administrative offices offer assistance with various student services, admissions, and administrative matters.
Faculty and Staff
The faculty and staff at Swami Vivekanand Ayurvedic College comprise a dedicated team committed to providing quality education, research, and healthcare services. They play a pivotal role in shaping the college’s academic and healing environment. Here’s an overview of the faculty and staff members:
- Professors and Lecturers: The college is privileged to have experienced professors and lecturers who specialize in various branches of Ayurveda. Their in-depth knowledge and teaching skills contribute to the comprehensive education offered.
- Ayurvedic Practitioners: Skilled and seasoned Ayurvedic practitioners bring their practical expertise to the college. Their guidance helps students bridge the gap between theory and real-world application.
- Research Scholars: The college encourages research and innovation, fostering an environment where research scholars and faculty collaborate on projects to advance Ayurvedic knowledge.
- Administrative Staff: The administrative team efficiently manages the college’s operations, from admissions to student services, ensuring a smooth academic experience for all.
- Library Staff: The knowledgeable library staff assist students and faculty in accessing a wide range of academic resources, essential for both learning and research.
- Laboratory Technicians: Proficient laboratory technicians maintain and manage the college’s well-equipped labs, playing a crucial role in hands-on learning and experimentation.
- Hostel Management: Hostel wardens create a comfortable and secure living environment for students, facilitating a nurturing community and home-away-from-home atmosphere.
- Support Staff: The diligent support staff contribute to the overall upkeep of the college, ensuring a clean, organized, and safe campus environment.
The collaborative efforts of the faculty and staff contribute to Swami Vivekanand Ayurvedic College’s mission of promoting Ayurvedic education and healthcare. Their dedication, expertise, and passion enrich students’ learning experiences and contribute to the college’s reputation as a center of excellence in Ayurveda.
|BAMS||5.5 years (including 12 months mandatory internship)||60|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sl. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|BAMS||Will Notified Soon|
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Eligibility Criteria
|NEET Entrance Examination||Applicants must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.|
|Maharashtra Residency||Candidates must be residents of Maharashtra.|
|Educational Qualification||Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
|Compulsory Subjects||Applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.|
|Minimum Marks||Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the 10+2 examination. For SC/ST category applicants, the minimum required marks are 40%. For PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates, the minimum required marks are 45%.|
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Swami Vivekanand ayurvedic college, Shrigonda Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Swami Vivekanand ayurvedic college, Shrigonda|
Swami Vivekanand ayurvedic college, Shrigonda
- Address: Shrigonda – Pargaon – Ahmednagar Rd, Pargaon Sudrik, Maharashtra 413701.
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to
the medical school of your preference.
NEET Counselling Experts
To know better NEET Counselling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counselling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
AYUSH counselling expert
AYUSH counselling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counselling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
- NEET UG 2023 admit card & Marksheet.
- Copy of completed www.mahacet.org online application form (latest).
- Nationality certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for the Issue of Such Certificate)/valid Indian passport/HSC/12th Std. School Leaving Certificate identifying the candidate’s nationality as Indian
- District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority issues a Domicile Certificate.
- Mark sheet from the H.S.C. (or similar) examination.
- SSC (or similar) certificate of completion (for Date of Birth).
- Medical fitness certificate (Annexure – H) for Aadhar Card If this is the case:
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of Caste Validity
- Certificate for non-creamy layers is valid until March 31, 2023. (For DT-A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D & OBC including SBC).
- Ex-servicemen Certificate/Actual Service Certificate (D1/D2/D3).
- D1/D2: Maharashtra Certificate of Defense Person’s Domicile.
- D3: Transfer certificate and parents’ Domicile certificate from a state other than Maharashtra.
- After March 31, 2023, a Competent Authority will provide an EWS Eligibility Certificate.
- MKB: Certificate from a disputed area, mother tongue certificate, and SSC/HSC from the MKB area.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of Authorized Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Candidates.
- Candidates from underrepresented groups (Minority).
- For orphans, a certificate from the Women and Child Welfare Department is required.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q: What courses does Swami Vivekanand Ayurvedic College offer?
A: The college offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, including Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degrees in various specialties.
Q: Is the college affiliated with any university?
A: Yes, Vitthal Ayurvedic College is affiliated Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and its courses are approved by the respective governing bodies.
Q: Are the faculty members experienced in Ayurveda?
A: Yes, the college boasts a team of highly experienced and qualified faculty members who specialize in various branches of Ayurveda. They provide comprehensive education and practical training to students.
Q: Does the college have a well-equipped Ayurvedic hospital?
A: Yes, the college operates a fully functional Ayurvedic hospital equipped with modern facilities. It provides authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients under the guidance of experienced practitioners.
Q: Does the college emphasize research and innovation?
A: Yes, Swami Vivekanand Ayurvedic College encourages research initiatives among both students and faculty. The institution provides resources and support for research projects aimed at advancing Ayurvedic knowledge and practices.
Q: What extracurricular activities are available for students?
A: The college organizes a variety of extracurricular activities, including cultural events, sports, and workshops, to ensure students have a holistic educational experience.
Q: Does the college have hostel facilities for students?
A: Yes, Swami Vivekanand Ayurvedic College provides separate hostel accommodations for male and female students, offering a safe and comfortable living environment.
Q: Does the college engage in community service?
A: Yes, the college actively participates in community service through medical camps, health awareness programs, and other outreach initiatives, bringing the benefits of Ayurveda to underserved areas.