SAM College Of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital is a one-of-a-kind institute founded in 2015 under the auspices of Shri Guru Hargovind Society, Bhopal. This is dedicated to the cause of reviving the legacy of a great Ayurvedic tradition.
SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital is accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, New Delhi, and is affiliated with the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur (MPMSU).
SAM College Of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital is a fully residential institute based on the ancient practices of the Indian GURUKULA system of knowledge transmission. Aside from Ayurveda, students will have ample opportunity to become acquainted with all of India’s traditional knowledge systems. Throughout the study period, each student will be under the direct supervision of his or her respective GURU. Students will be provided with adequate facilities for their physical, mental, and spiritual development. The training will be realistic, practical, and well-guided by the best faculty available.
I want a call from this College
SAM College Of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital Highlights
|College Name||SAM College Of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital|
|Popular Name||SAM College Of Ayurvedic Sciences College|
|Location||Raisen, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur (MPMSU).|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Village Agariya Chopra,Block-Sanchi,Dist-Raisen-464551,Madhya Pradesh.|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : email@example.com
- Internet Facility
- Health Centre
- Sport Complex
- Seminar Hall
- Virtual Class Room and E- Learning
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Dravyaguna Vigyana
- Shalakya Tantra
- Prasuti & Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya-Bala Roga
- Ayurved Samhita & Siddhant
- Rog Nidan avum Vikriti Vigyan
- Swasthavritta & Yoga 80.
- Agad Tantra and Vidhi Vaidyaka
- Rasa Shastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana
Faculty and Staff
The mission of this college is to be a forerunner in the technical education fraternity, with a firm determination to provide services that are academically superior and ethically superior.
Bringing out the ‘best’ in a person from within and developing the latest potential to be the best.
- To promote innovation, creativity and excellence in technical & professional education through Research & Development.
- To keep up with the latest technology being developed and used around the world, and to allow it to permeate our system here for the students.
|BAMS (UG)||5 years 6 months|
This selection will inform you about the SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital|
Address: Village Agariya Chopra,Block-Sanchi,Dist-Raisen-464551,Madhya Pradesh
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of www.mp.ayush.gov.in and www.ayush.mponline.gov.in and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
Candidates who are admitted to this college will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital?
Who is affiliated with SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital?
Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur (MPMSU).
Is SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital?
Village Agariya Chopra,Block-Sanchi,Dist-Raisen-464551,Madhya Pradesh.
When did SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital establish?
SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital was founded in 2015.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
What is the Fees Structure for SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital?
The fees structure for SAM College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital is Rs.2,20,000 yearly.