Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is well-known college in the Bhopal,Madhya Pradesh and the college is establish in 2017. Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bhopal is a private college. It is well connected to the rest of the country by road, rail, and air. The college is spread across 5 acres of land and has well-established Hospital, Administrative, and Academic Blocks.
This well-known BAMS College in Bhopal is affiliated with Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University – Jabalpur ( M.P.) and is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Highlights
|College Name||Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University – Jabalpur ( M.P.)|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|College Official Website||http://www.pamcbhopal.com/|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Jhirniya, Jamuniyakhurd, Parvaliya, Narsingarh road, Bhopal (M.P.) – 462030.|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Teaching Pharmacy
- Quality Tasting Laboratory
- Multipurpose Hall
- Herbal Garden
- Computer Lab
- Instrument & Equipment
- Kriya Sharir
- Sharira Rachana
- ROGNIDANA EVUM VIKRITI VIGYANA
- Rasa Shastra evam Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Agad tantra
- Swasthavritta Yoga
- Prasuti Tantra Stri Roga
- KAYA CHIKITSA
- Shalya Tantra
- SHALAKYA TANTRA
Faculty and Staff
- To train skilled Ayurvedic scholars in the application of Ayurvedic fundamental concepts.
- To demonstrate the relevance of ancient texts and fundamental principles in the modern era
- To research and study original manuscripts that have yet to be explained
- Students of health sciences will receive competency-based training.
- To deliver high-quality, ethical healthcare.
- To produce profound scholarship graduates with Ayurvedic basics, scientific knowledge in accordance with ayurvedic fundamentals, and extensive practical training.
- To deliver high-quality education.
- To train researchers who will seek new knowledge and provide solutions for better health.
- To serve with dignity, honesty, and respect.
- To provide healthcare to society while adhering to all scientific and ethical guidelines.
|BAMS||4.5 Year Program + 1 Year Internship|
This selection will inform you about the Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
I want a call from this College
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
Address: Jhirniya, Jamuniyakhurd, Parvaliya, Narsingarh road, Bhopal (M.P.) – 462030.
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of www.mp.ayush.gov.in and www.ayush.mponline.gov.in and will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
Scorecard or Rank Letter
Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
Eight passport size photographs
Provisional Allotment Letter
Caste Certificate (if applicable)
PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Who is affiliated with Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University – Jabalpur ( M.P.)
Is Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Jhirniya, Jamuniyakhurd, Parvaliya, Narsingarh road, Bhopal (M.P.) – 462030.
When did Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital establish?
Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital was founded in 2017.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
What is the Fees Structure Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The fees structure for Parashar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is Rs.1,56,000 yearly.