Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurved College and Hospital is one of West Bengal’s most prestigious private Ayurvedic colleges. Rajib Gandhi Ayurvedic College Kolkata is the college’s popular name. It was founded in 2002 with the goal of providing the best Ayurvedic care to students. The College is affiliated with West Bengal University of Health Sciences in Kolkata and is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
RGMACH offers BAMS course with intake capacity of 50 students in WB. They serve the best Ayurveda knowledge to their students.
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital Highlights
Let’s see the facts about Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital
|College Name||Belley Sankarpur Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||Belley Ayurved College Kolkata, R.G.M.A.C.H. Kolkata|
|Affiliated with||West Bengal University Of Health Sciences.|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in West Bengal|
|Contact||Address: BELLEY SANKARPUR, Panpur More,P.O. : Kushdanga, Pin Code : 743126, Dist. : 24 Pgns(N), West Bengal|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Common room
- Herbal Garden
- Manufacturing Unit
- Hostel facility
- Hospital campus
- OPD/ IPD
I want a call from this College
- Agad Tantra
- Dravyaguna Kaumarbhritya
- Kriya Sharir
- Prasuti Tantra
- Rachana Sharir
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhhant
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Res. Meth. & Central Research Lab
Faculty & Staff
Graduates of the bachelor of Ayurvedic education programme will have a solid understanding of Ayurved, as well as scientific breakthroughs in modern medicine and substantial practical training, and will be effective physicians and surgeons who are fully qualified to deliver health care services. All faculty on campus are subject to the following policies:
- Describe the best available scientific evidence for proper care.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital offers UG Degree Course.
|BAMS||4 ½ years + 1 year compulsory internship= 5 ½ years|
We will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus in this section.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Here is the fee structure with its courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2023 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College Kolkata|
BELLEY SANKARPUR, Panpur More,P.O. : Kushdanga, Pin Code : 743126, Dist. : 24 Pgns(N), West Bengal
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurveda colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
NEET Counseling Experts have designed user-friendly tools to help students figure out what they want to do with their lives. To receive support throughout the NEET Counseling process and until individuals are accepted into their selected medical college.
AYUSH counseling experts
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||Candidates who want to take part in the BAMS counseling must have passed the NEET (UG)-2023 with a valid rank card.|
|Native:||West Bengal Residents|
|Age:||The candidate must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022.|
|Higher Secondary (Science) with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and NEET qualification.|
NEET UG 2023 qualified candidates who have already enrolled and paid the Counseling fee to participate in the WB State Quota, Private Management Quota, NRI Quota, and AIQ (AYUSH private colleges) Counseling 2023 can register in the Counseling process and exercise their seat and Institution preferences. To register, candidates must go to the UG Counseling website and click on the “Candidate Login” link https://wbmcc.nic.in/ug
Enrollment shall be limited to one per candidate. Fees for counseling and registration shall be paid only once for a specific candidate, unless the candidate remains unreported for Round 2 and wishes to participate in the mop up round. However, fresh enrolment and registration are permitted in rounds 1, 2, and 3, as well as if the cut off is reduced by the Government of India during the counseling process. Furthermore, such enrolment and registration may be permitted in a subsequent vacancy round only if the total number of previously unallocated and registered candidates is less than ten times the pooled vacancy for the college round.
Candidates who do not register and fill out a choice in Round 1 and save and lock that choice (or the system auto locks the choice after the choice locking period has expired) will not be considered for allotment in Round 1. The registered candidate’s choice will be filled anew in Round 2.
The non-allotted candidate in Round 1; the non-reported candidate in Round 1; the candidate who was allotted and admitted in Round 1 and expressed willingness to participate in Round 2; or the newly registered candidate in Round 2 can fill out the round 2 allotment form again.
Candidates who are not registered, candidates who failed during the document verification at the allotted college and became ineligible for the subsequent round, candidates who did not opt for the subsequent round, candidates who do not fill out a new choice in the subsequent round, or candidates who surrendered a seat after being admitted in the previous round are not considered for allotment in Round 2.
Candidates who are cancelled due to a lack of essential documents, candidates who surrender after admission, or candidates who are found to have submitted false information/falsification/fabrication of documents will be excluded from further counseling.
Online counseling (step-by-step instructions): –
Step 1 (online registration): –
• Online enrolment will be available for UG Medical Counseling West Bengal State Quota, Management Quota, NRI/P10 Quota, and Ayush Private College AIQ seats in 2023. Candidates who have passed NEET UG 2023 and are eligible to participate in West Bengal State Quota/Private Management Quota/NRI Quota/Ayush Private College All India Quota online counseling for UG Medical seats 2023, are hereby requested to apply through the online link on the website https://wbmcc.nic.in strictly within the time limit. Candidates who do not enrol will be disqualified from participating in such online counseling.
• The qualified and eligible NEET UG 2023 candidate will enter his/her Roll No. and Date of Birth into the online system. If the record matches the result provided to the state by the National Testing Agency (NTA) via the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi, the candidate will be directed to provide personal information such as address, valid mobile number, valid email ID, Class 10+2 passing details, and domicile status. Candidates are reminded to fill out the form carefully because once filled out and submitted, the form cannot be changed. There will be no consideration of this application.
• The caste and EWS statuses would have to be provided again. Candidates from the SC, ST, OBC, and EWS categories will be asked whether their caste certificates have been issued/validated by a West Bengal authority. If they do not, they will be considered unreserved during the seat allotment process of online counseling, with the exception of any central institutes in West Bengal. OBC candidates whose certificates are issued in West Bengal will be required to choose either OBC A or OBC B as their subcaste. Candidates’ caste-specific responses cannot be changed once they have been chosen. To claim seats under OBC, OBC-A, and OBC-B, the candidate must submit a non-creamy layer certificate issued by the same authority that issued the OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate, unless the OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate was issued; otherwise, he/she will not be considered for seat allotment under OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B category.
• The cut off score for NEET UG 2023 counseling eligibility, as published by NTA. If the cut off is reduced by the Government of India or the National Testing Agency, the candidate with the reduced cut off will be able to register for counseling as long as the reduction occurs before the Mop up of West Bengal counseling.
Step 2 [Payment of applicable fees, acquisition of transaction ID, and generation of acknowledgement Receipt: –
• After online enrolment in NEET UG 2023, qualified and eligible candidates will be directed to an online payment system. The fee for counseling is Rs-2000/- (two thousand only), which is non-refundable and must be paid online only [For SC/ST/OBC/OBCA/OBCB/EWS/PwD candidates, the fee is Rs 1500/-, which is fifteen hundred only]. Bank transaction statutory charges, if applicable, will be added. Online deposits can be made using net banking or a credit/debit card system. If the payment is successful, the candidate will be returned to the link for the generation of an acknowledgement receipt.
Candidates are encouraged to print the payment proof (which includes the transaction ID) as well as the acknowledgement receipt for future correspondence, verification, and admissions. Payment proof can be obtained by visiting the website https:/wbmcc.nic.in and clicking on the view transaction ID link. Similarly, you can obtain acknowledgement proof from the same website by clicking the link to generate acknowledgement receipt during the payment schedule.
• It is possible that the candidate will fail to pay successfully due to an internet server error during the payment process, resulting in the generation of a transaction ID and/or an acknowledgement slip. The candidate is advised to be cautious and to check with his/her bank account before attempting to pay again, as payments made for the NEET UG 2023 counseling process are non-refundable. Candidates who have not successfully paid for the counseling process will be unable to participate in the counseling process and seat allocation. If a candidate fails to pay successfully in Round 1 counseling, he or she will be given another chance before Round 2 or Mop up round counseling. However, such a candidate must keep in mind that he or she is only eligible for the seats that are available during that particular round.
Step 3 (Registration, followed by choice filling and choice locking of successfully paid candidates):
- Successfully paid candidates must click the link candidate login in the website https://wbmcc.nic.in within the time frame specified, and then click the link New User Registration and enter the required credentials for registration. The transaction ID must be entered here. The acknowledgement number printed on the acknowledgement slip must also be entered here. These unique IDs must not be shared. Following this, the website will direct you to provide a security question, security answer, and a unique password in order to complete the registration step. The password must be 8-13 characters long and contain at least one upper case letter of the English alphabet, at least one lower case letter of the English alphabet, at least one Arabic numerical character, and at least one special character from the computer’s key board. The candidate must not share the password. If the candidate fails to protect the password generated at this stage, the counseling committee or MC will not be held liable.
- After registering, the candidate must re-login to the website’s candidate login link, https://wbmcc.nic. To login successfully, the candidate must now click the registered user login link and enter the roll number and newly created password. Following this step, the candidate will be directed to the choice filling page, where they will be able to view the available options and fill them in the choice basket one by one. Candidates who are not from West Bengal and belong to the private management can only see the private management seats and cannot see the state quota seats.
- The choice filling link provides the following options: choice up and down, single deletion, choice interchange, choice move, multiple deletions, and so on. The candidate may fill out all of the viewed choices based on eligibility; however, the choices will be processed only in accordance with the seat matrix for that round and the seat conversion policy for that round. Candidates are asked to arrange their choices based on their willingness, as the computer system will process choices from the first choice down at his/her inter se merit rank.
- Candidates must save their choices because those that are not saved will not be considered for allotment. After arranging the options, the final step is to lock the options after entering the password. Once the options have been locked, they cannot be changed, and no applications will be considered in this regard. Only the locked options will be processed for allocation. If the candidate fails to lock the choices but is able to save them, the system will automatically lock the choices provided and saved after the choice locking period has expired.
Step 4 (Publication of applicant list and publication of processed allotment results based on candidate eligibility): –
- After the choice locking period has ended, the system will publish the applicant candidate list based on the combined merit rank based on NEET UG 2023. The allotment will be purely provisional and based on the candidates’ inter se merit as per provided caste, PwD status, category (state quota/private management only/NRI quota). To secure admission, the assigned candidate must complete the physical document verification process at the assigned college within the time frame specified by providing the original documents and the required college fee.
- Candidates who fail the document verification process due to a lack of required documents and thus become ineligible for further rounds will be removed from the counseling process. Non-reported candidates are those who do not appear for document verification (physical reporting) at their assigned college with the required original documents and college fee within the time frame specified.
- The stray round (online) will provide a list of eligible qualified already registered candidates who have not yet been admitted. The choices made by such candidates during the mop up round, if any, will be upgraded in the subsequent round for consideration of seat allocation by the counseling software. The selected candidates must physically report to the relevant colleges within the time frame specified, along with their original credentials and the college fee as stated above.
- If the seats remain vacant, the registered non-allotted candidate list shall be provided to the concerned colleges for allotment and admission at a rate not less than ten times the pooled vacancy obtained (physical mode). If more information is required, it will be provided as soon as possible.
Step 5 (Verification of allotted candidates’ physical original documents at the allotted college within the time frame specified): –
- After allotment, all NRI/PIO candidates must report to the IHFW building in Swasthya Bhavan Salt Lake Kolkata 700091 for physical document verification before proceeding to the respective allotted college for admission. The precise date and time will be specified on the counseling website.
- For that particular round, no verification will be accepted after the stated scheduled dates. Candidates who are rejected during verification due to a lack of required documents will forfeit their candidacy for future consideration for counseling. A time-based system will not allow such a candidate’s request to be granted any further.
Without the permission of the Backward Class Welfare Department (BCWD), the conversion of SC/ST seats to UR and OBCA/OBCB seats to UR is not possible.
After obtaining prior permission from WBMCC, NRI quota seats that are vacant and have no suitable candidates in the stray vacancy round can be converted to Management quota.
If any Private Ayush college AIQ seats remain vacant after 2 rounds of counseling, they will be considered converted to State Quota, and State Quota rules will apply for allotment in Mop Up.
Private AYUSH UG Colleges with An Seats:
It is believed that some AYUSH UG private colleges may have All India Quota seats, for which the WBMCC will conduct counseling. In such cases, the rules of the All India Ayush Counseling latest guidelines for 2023-24 apply, which means that all such seats are open in nature. If a candidate qualifies for NEET UG 2023, he or she can compete for such seats based on the combined merit rank. If any seats remain vacant after two rounds of counseling, they will be considered converted to State Quota, and State Quota rules will apply for allotment.
Since document verification is only possible after allotment at the allotted college for the allotted candidate (NRI/PIO allotted candidates must appear for document verification centrally at Swasthya Bhavan as per schedule before approaching the allotted college), candidates will find the undertaking printed on the allotment letter to be signed by them during the admission process.
In a nutshell, the counseling steps are as follows: –
A.) First-round counseling: –
- It should be noted that during Round 1 of the Counseling, individual eligible and NEET UG 2023 qualified candidates can enrol, pay fees, register, and place their choices. After the candidates have placed and saved their choices, they must lock them because only the locked choices for that round will be processed for seat allotment based on the candidates’ inter-se-merit.
- Following allotment, the allotted candidate must physically attend the concerned college with original credentials and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents, as well as the college’s stipulated fee for document verification. After successful verification, the candidate will be admitted to the college and given the admission letter generated by the system.
- During the round 1 admission process, the allotted candidate will be asked to express willingness to participate in the subsequent round at the allotted college. If the answer is yes, then only the candidate is eligible to participate in round 2.
- Candidates who were not allotted, did not report for admission, or were not given a choice in round 1 are also eligible to participate in round 2.
- Along with this, there will be a provision for new enrolment, fee payment, and registration for NEET UG 2023 qualified eligible candidates for round 2, who did not do so for any reason during round 1 counseling.
- • Candidates who did not qualify in NEET UG 2023 as per the cut off marks provided by the NTA in its notice, are not permitted to participate in the counseling process. If the cut off is later reduced by the NTA/Govt of India, only those candidates will be eligible for counseling based on the revised cut off provided by the NTA/Govt of India.
- • Eligible and qualified candidates who fail to register for round 1 or subsequent rounds (even if they have successfully enrolled and paid the counseling fee) are not permitted to participate in round 1 counseling or subsequent rounds.
B.) Second round of counseling:
- Candidates who registered in Round 1 and were allotted and admitted in Round 1 and expressed a willingness to participate in Round 2 are eligible to participate in Round 2.
- Candidates who registered in Round 1 but were not allotted in Round 1 due to inter se merit position are eligible to participate in Round 2.
- Candidates who qualified for NEET UG 2023 and successfully registered in Round 1 but did not provide a choice during Round 1 are eligible to participate in Round 2.
- Enrollment, payment of fees, and registration for eligible and qualified NEET UG 2023 candidates who did not do so during round 1 counseling for any reason will be allowed again during round 2 counseling.
- Candidates who were assigned in Round 1 but did not report to the assigned institute for admission are allowed free exit, which means they are allowed to participate in Round 2 counseling without penalty, which means they are not required to enroll/pay fee/register again during Round 2 counseling. During round 2 counseling, they can immediately begin filling out new choice forms.
- Candidates whose allotted seats in round 1 were cancelled due to insufficient documentation but who remained eligible for subsequent round with changed candidature are allowed to participate in round 2 counseling for choice filling immediately with changed candidature status.
- Non-registered candidates are not permitted to participate in Round 2 counseling, nor are registered candidates who have not completed their choices in Round 2.
- Registered candidates who were admitted in Round 1 but did not express a willingness to participate in Round 2 during the admission process at the allotted institute are not permitted to participate in Round 2 counseling.
- Candidates who surrendered seats after admission in Round 1 are not permitted to participate in subsequent rounds of counseling, including Round 2. They have completed the counseling process.
- Candidates who have admitted/joined the allotted seat in Round 2 and subsequent rounds of counseling will be unable to resign/surrender and will be ineligible to participate in any subsequent rounds of counseling.
- Candidates whose allotted seats were cancelled in round 1 due to a failure to submit required documents (domicile; age criteria; 10+2 mark sheet with cut off marks criteria; medical fitness certificate) are removed from the counseling process and are not permitted to participate in subsequent rounds.
- The willingness to participate in a subsequent round is not available during round 2 admissions or any subsequent rounds of the admission process.
C.) Mop-Up Round counseling cleanup (online):
- Eligible and qualified NEET UG 2023 candidates who did not enrol, pay fees, register, or fill out new choices during round 1 and round 2 counseling for any reason will be allowed to do so again during Mop Up counseling.
- Candidates who are not assigned until round 2 are allowed to participate in Mop Up immediately by filing a new choice.
- Candidates who registered in Round 1 or Round 2 but did not provide a choice during the round/s are eligible to participate in Mop Up.
- Candidates whose allotted seats in round 1 were cancelled due to insufficient documentation but who remained eligible for subsequent round with changed candidature are allowed to participate in Mop Up counseling for choice filling immediately with changed candidature status.
- Candidates whose allotted seats were cancelled in round 2 due to a failure to submit required documents (domicile; age criteria; 10+2 mark sheet with cut off marks criteria; medical fitness certificate) are removed from the counseling process and are not permitted to participate further.
- Candidates who do not report during round 2 counseling are allowed to participate in mop up counseling, but they must pay the counseling fee and register again before being eligible for choice filling in mop up counseling (online). They are not, however, permitted to change the credentials provided during the enrolment stage of previous rounds.
- Non-registered candidates are not permitted to participate in the Mop Up round, nor are registered candidates who have not completed the Mop Up selection process.
- Candidates who remain admitted after round 2 counseling are not eligible to participate in mop up or subsequent counseling.
D.) Stray vacancy round counseling (online):
- In the stray vacancy round, no new enrolment, fee payment, or registration is permitted. Only candidates who have already registered and have not been assigned or reported until the mop up round are eligible for selection. Upgrading (of mop up round choices) in the stray vacancy round provided, they put up fresh choice during the mop up round of counseling
- Candidates whose allotted seats were cancelled in the Mop Up round due to failure to submit required documents (domicile; age criteria; 10+2 mark sheet with cut off marks criteria; medical fitness certificate) are removed from the counseling process and are not permitted to participate further.
- Non-registered candidates until the Mop Up round, or registered candidates who have not filled out their choices in the Mop Up round, are not permitted to participate in the stray vacancy round.
- If some seats remain vacant for any reason, the already registered and unallocated candidate list, which is at least ten times the pooled stray vacancy, will be forwarded to the concerned colleges for allotment and admission (physical mode). If necessary, the details of such a stray vacancy filling process will be communicated.
To be fulfilled and legit, allotted candidates must submit the following documents in original with a self-attested photocopy for verification at the allotted college.
For State Quota
- Acknowledgement Slip- After successful enrollment, a slip is generated online.
- Domicile certificate (a1,a2,b) or e-district website domicile certificate
- In the case of a parent’s domicile certificate displaying residence as West Bengal (any two of the three ID cards specified above), the voter card/Aadhar card/passport of the parent’s is required.
- If relevant, caste certificate. (This document was issued in the state of West Bengal.)
- 2023 NEET-UG Admissions card.
- 2023 NEET-UG Rank Card.
- As an application, IPGMER Kolkata issued a PwD certificate.
- Proof of payment of Counseling fees (generated online).
- Proof of age (by December 31, 2023, you must be 17 years old).
- Verification of marks sheet for class 10+2.
- Provisional allotment letter from the website https://www.wbmcc.nic.in.
For Management Quota
- Acknowledgement Slip – After successful enrollment, a slip is generated online.
- Admit Card for NEET-UG 2023.
- Rank Card for NEET-UG 2023
- Proof of Counseling Fees Payment (generated online).
- Proof of Age ( age should be 17 years by 31.12.2023)
- Medical Certificate (from Registered Allopathic Medical Practioner).
- 10+2 marks sheet for verification of marks.
- Allotted candidate’s Provisional allotment letter generated from the website https://www.wbmcc.nic.in
- As an application, a caste certificate is required.
- As an application, IPGMER Kolkata issued a PwD certificate.
For NRI Quota
- Notarized Affidavit of the applicant or sponsor who is a non-resident alien.
- Documents stating that the candidate/sponsor is a non-resident alien (valed passport, visa, recent utility bill).
- As per the judgement of the Honable Supreme Court of India in case WP (C) No689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) and Anrvs.
- Union of India and Ors. Dated 22nd of August, 2017
- Notarized Affidavit from the sponsor stating that he or she will cover the candidate’s entire course price.
- After successful enrollment, Acknowledgement slip is generated online.
- Admit Card for NEET-UG 2023.
- Rank Card for NEET-UG 2023.
- Proof of payment of Counseling fees (generated online).
- Proof of Age ( age should be 17 years by 31.12.2023)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness ( from Registered Allopathic Medical Practioner).
- As an application, a Caste certificate is required.
- As an application, IPGMER Kolkata issued a PwD certificate.
What is the Official website for Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital official website is http://rgmach.org.
Which university is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital is affiliated with West Bengal University Of Health Sciences.
Is Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital a government or private institution?
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital is a private Ayurvedic institution.
What is the location of Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
The location of Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital is BELLEY SANKARPUR, Panpur More,P.O. : Kushdanga, Pin Code : 743126, Dist. : 24 Pgns(N), West Bengal.
When was Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital founded?
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital was founded in 2002.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 50 students seats available for the BAMS course.
How can I enroll for admission into Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
Students must perform well on the NEET exam to enroll in Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital.
Is there a hostel facilities at Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
Yes, they have a separate hostels for boys & girls at Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College and Hospital.