North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital (NEHMCH Itanagar) is a well-known Homoeopathic College in Arunachal Pradesh was established in 2001. The College is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar, and is approved by The National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi as well as the Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
NEHMCH Itanagar was founded to provide students with the best Homoeopathic care possible, and the college offers Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery programmes (BHMS). The college is now known as one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
Highlights North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar
|College Name||North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar|
|Popular Name||North East Homeopathic College Itanagar, NEHMCH Itanagar|
|Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address : Vivek Vihar, Papum Pare, NH-52A, Itanagar Road Itanagar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113|
Email: [email protected]
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar
- Approved by:– National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
- Aid Status:- Private
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe the best available scientific evidence for proper care.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- To encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
|BHMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||50|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. For the exact amount kindly contact our admission counseling expert on the Admission helpline No. 9289495501.
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least the 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital|
North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Address : Vivek Vihar, Papum Pare, NH-52A, Itanagar Road Itanagar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113
- Email: [email protected]
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyzes the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BHMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic college’s criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||10+2 Intermediate science or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology is the basic requirement for admission. Student must have attained age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. There may be change in eligibility rules by the CCH or State Government or University, Which only will be applicable as per the regulation prevailing.|
Online applications for admission to AYUSH courses can be submitted by visitors to the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh, website.
Registration and Choice filling steps:
- As per the schedule, all eligible candidates will register online at www.apdhte.nic.in.
- During online registration, candidates must provide/verify information such as their name, gender, age, state of domicile, category, PwD status, class XII or equivalent examination results, and so on.
- Candidates must also submit supporting documentation such as a Category Certificate, Class X certificate, Class XII marksheet, NEET 2022 Rank Card, Photograph, PWD certificate, and so on.
- After official verification of the aforementioned uploaded documents, all eligible candidates will be able to fill out, change, reorder, and delete their prefered courses/institutions. Candidates will not be able to unlock or change their choices once they have been locked.
- FILLING OUT CHOICES WILL BE ALLOWED ONCE DURING THE SCHEDULED PERIOD. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CHOICES DURING THIS PERIOD TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SEAT ALLOTMENT IN BOTH ROUNDS.
- Candidates can select as many options as they want.
- If a candidate does not explicitly lock his or her choices by the deadline, his or her last saved choices will be automatically locked after that date. Candidates are therefore strongly advised to make their own decisions. Candidates must print a copy of their locked choices for future use.
- A registered candidate who has not finalised any choices and/or has failed to save them even once during the selection process will not be considered for seat allotment and admission in the second round.
- If any candidate’s information is discovered to be fraudulent, incorrect, or untrue, the seat allotted (if any) may be cancelled. Furthermore, such candidates will be considered ineligible for admission and may face legal action.
Candidates who wish to participate in Online Counseling must pay a one-time fee. The following registration fees are non-refundable:
|Category – I (APST)||Rs. 500/-|
|Category – II (Non-APST)||Rs. 700/|
Security Deposit Payment
To avoid unnecessary hurdles of seats until the last date of admission by some candidates, resulting in seat loss, a security deposit as specified may be imposed prior to the issuance of the nomination letter.
If the candidate does not take admission by the deadline, the amount will be forfeited. However, if the candidate enrolls in the Institution and provides proof of enrollment, the amount will be refunded to the candidate.
The provisions will be followed in creating the final merit list (Displayed on the website- www.apdhte.nic.in).
Seat allocation will take place in two rounds, according to the policy (Online). Seats will be assigned to candidates in the first round, and the results, including the institute and branch, will be posted on the website. Seats will be assigned in the second round based on the available vacancies at the end of the first round, and the results will be posted on the website. No new registrations or choice filling will be permitted in the second round; registered candidates will not be permitted to change or resubmit their choice. As a result, all candidates are advised to make their selections during the first round. Seats will be assigned based on a candidate’s merit and branch/institute preferences as determined by business rules.
Following the second round, a Spot Round may be held to fill any remaining vacant seats.
Round 1: Seat allocation and reporting to the Directorate / Institutes
- The first round of seat allocation will be made stated on www.apdhte.nic.in.
- Seats will be assigned to candidates in the order in which they filled out their online choices, based on their NEET 2022 merit and the availability of seats in their respective categories/institutes/courses.
- After the first round of counseling results are announced, candidates will have the following options under the Submit Willingness tab after logging into their account:
- Floating Option
- Freezing Option
- Candidates who select the Freezing option must pay the applicable Security deposit / seat acceptance fee online via the “Pay Fee” option in the dashboard. The security deposit / seat acceptance fee will be refunded if the admission receipt is submitted within one month of admission in the assigned academy to this Directorate, otherwise the amount will be terminated.
- Report All candidates who receive an allotment for medical related courses such as BAMS, BUMS, BHMS & opt for the Freezing Option, and have paid the Security deposit / seat acceptance fee as detailed above, will report to the Directorate of Medical Education, Research and Training, A Sector, Naharlagan, along with all relevant documents, within the stipulated date.
- If candidates fail to Freeze the seat, pay the Security deposit / seat acceptance fee, or report to the respective Directorate by the deadline, their seat allotment will be cancelled, and they will not be considered for seat allotment during the second round.
- Candidates who choose the Floating Option in the first round will only be considered for seat allotment in the second round.
- Candidates who have not selected the Floating/Freezing option will be considered uninterested and will not be allowed to participate in the second round. They may, however, participate in the Spot round if it is held.
- Candidates are therefore advised to select at least the FLOATING OPTION if they want to be considered in the second round.
- Candidates who are allotted other seats against their higher preference choices during the second round will forfeit their claim on seats allotted to them in the first round, and the first round allotment will be automatically cancelled.
- Candidates who have selected the Freezing Option must download and print the A Provisional Allotment Letter before reporting to the respective Directorates.
Round 2: Seat Allotment and reporting to the Directorate / Institutes.
- The results of the second round of allocation will be available on the website www.apdhte.nic.in.
- Following the announcement of the results of the second round of counseling, candidates will have the following options under the Submit Willingness tab after logging into their account:
- Floating Option
- Freezing Option
- Candidates who select the Freezing option must pay the applicable security deposit / seat acceptance fee online via the “Pay Fee” option in the dashboard. The security deposit / seat acceptance fee will be refunded if the admission receipt is submitted within one month of the date of admission in the allotted Institute to this Directorate, otherwise the amount will be forfeited.
- All candidates who receive an allotment for medical courses such as BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, & opt for the Freezing Option, and have paid the Security deposit / seat acceptance fee as detailed above, will report to the Directorate of Medical Education, Research and Training, A Sector, Naharlagan, along with all relevant documents, within the stipulated date.
- If candidates do not Freeze the seat, pay the Security deposit / seat acceptance fee, or report to the respective Directorate by the deadline, their seat will be cancelled.
- Candidates who did not select the Floating/Freezing option in the second round will be considered uninterested in the allotted seat, and the seat will be assumed to be vacant for the Spot round. Such candidates may take part in the Spot round if one is held.
Abandon / Departure of Seats
- Candidates who were issued a provisional admission / nomination letter during the first or second round but did not take admission in the allotted institution and wish to withdraw their seat may do so ONLINE within the time frame specified. If such candidates wish, they may participate in the Spot round.
- Candidates who have accepted admission to the designated institution will not be permitted to withdraw or surrender their seat.
- After the second round, a spot round may be held to fill any remaining vacant seats.
- The following applicants are eligible to compete in the Spot round:
1. Candidates who chose the Floating option in the second round.
2. Candidates who have withdrawn from their assigned seat within the time frame specified.
3. Candidates who have not been assigned a seat in the first round.
4. New candidates who were unable to register prior to the first round may participate in the spot round. Such candidates must register online and pay the applicable fees.
- Candidates who have a confirmed seat and have not withdrawn their seat cannot participate in the spot round. Candidates who have accepted admission to an institution against an allotted seat will be unable to participate in the Spot round.
Reporting at Allotted Institute.
- Candidates who choose the Freezing Option should report to the respective Directorates, collect the Provisional Admission / Nomination letter, and report to the allotted institution for admission according to the institution’s admission schedule.
- Allotment to candidates who have been offered seats but fail to report to the allotted College within the specified time frame will be canceled.
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents (in original and three (3) sets of self-attested photocopies) for submission when requested:
2. Class X pass certificate for age verification
3. Class XII mark sheet/ pass certificate.
4. NEET 2022 Score Card
5. PWD certificate (if applicable)
6. Security Deposit / Seat acceptance fee receipt.
7. School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
8. Migration Certificate
9. Medical Fitness Certificate
10. Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate i.e.
i. APST Certificate for Cat.-I
ii. Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued during 2022 by First Class Magistrate during 2022 for Cat.-II.
Which university is affiliated with North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar.
Is North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is a private Homoeopathic college.
What is the location of North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
The location of North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is Vivek Vihar, Papum Pare, NH-52A, Itanagar Road Itanagar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113.
When was the North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital established?
North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital was established in 2001.
How many BHMS seats are there in North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BHMS course available in north East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital.
Does North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital have hostel facilities?
Yes, North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital has hostel facilities.