North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital (NEHMCH Itanagar) is a well-known Homoeopathic College in Arunachal Pradesh was established in 2001. The College is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar, and is approved by The National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi as well as the Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
NEHMCH Itanagar was founded to provide students with the best Homoeopathic care possible, and the college offers Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery programmes (BHMS). The college is now known as one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
|College Name||North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar|
|Popular Name||NEHMCH, Itanagar|
|Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address : Vivek Vihar, Papum Pare, NH-52A, Itanagar Road Itanagar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar
- Approved by:– National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
- Aid Status:- Private
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe the best available scientific evidence for proper care.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- To encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
|BHMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||50|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. For the exact amount kindly contact our admission counseling expert on the Admission helpline No. 9289495501.
|Nationality||Indian citizens, NRIs, and Foreign Nationals (conditions apply)|
|Domicile||Valid domicile certificate of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Age Limit||Minimum 17 years as of December 31, 2023|
|BAMS and BHMS||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects. Minimum aggregate of 50% marks (40% for reserved categories).|
|BNYS||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects. Specific aggregate marks requirement varies.|
|BUMS||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects. Specific aggregate marks requirement varies.|
|BSMS||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects. Specific aggregate marks requirement varies.|
|Other AYUSH Courses||Specific eligibility criteria set by respective regulatory bodies and institutions.|
|Entrance Examination||Candidates must have appeared in the relevant entrance examination(s) for the AYUSH course they are applying for. Specific entrance exam(s) and qualifying marks required may vary.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital|
- Name: North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Address : Vivek Vihar, Papum Pare, NH-52A, Itanagar Road Itanagar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyzes the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates complete the online registration process on the official counseling website. They provide personal details, educational qualifications, and other necessary information. Upon successful registration, candidates receive a unique registration ID.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- After registration, candidates fill in their preferred choices of AYUSH courses and colleges/institutions. They consider eligibility, interest, and seat availability while making choices. Candidates can prioritize preferences based on desired course and institution.
Step 3: Document Verification
- Candidates attend the scheduled document verification process. They physically submit required documents, including academic certificates, identity proof, domicile certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), and others. The counseling authorities verify document authenticity.
Step 4: Merit List Publication
- Once document verification is completed, a merit list is prepared based on candidates’ preferences and merit in qualifying examination and entrance test (if applicable). The merit list is published on the official website, displaying rank secured by each candidate. It serves as basis for seat allotment.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Seats are allotted based on rank in the merit list, choices filled, and seat availability. Candidates can check allotment status and download provisional allotment letter from official website. The allotment letter contains information about allotted college and course.
Step 6: Reporting to Allotted College
- Candidates allotted seats must physically report to respective college within specified time frame. They complete admission formalities, pay fees, and submit required documents for verification. Adhering to reporting deadlines is crucial to secure allotted seat.
Step 7: Upgradation and Second Round Counseling (if applicable)
- Additional counseling rounds may be conducted for seat upgradation or if vacant seats are available. Interested candidates register again and follow the process accordingly.
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents (in original and three (3) sets of self-attested photocopies) for submission when requested:
- NEET 2023 result/scorecard
- Recent passport-sized photographs (Five in number)
- Class 10 & 12 marksheet
- Passing Certificate of Class 12
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- APST Certificate for Category-I state/central government employees
- Domicile/Employment Certificate for Category-II state/central government employees
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Character Certificate.
Which university is affiliated with North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar.
Is North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is a private Homoeopathic college.
What is the location of North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
The location of North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is Vivek Vihar, Papum Pare, NH-52A, Itanagar Road Itanagar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113.
When was the North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital established?
North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital was established in 2001.
How many BHMS seats are there in North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BHMS course available in north East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital.
Does North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital have hostel facilities?
Yes, North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital has hostel facilities.