Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Muktsar Punjab is well-known Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Punjab. The Guru Nanak Ayurvedic College Punjab, as it is well known, was established in 1997.
Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College Muktsar is affiliated with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University in Hoshiarpur and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. . Guru Nanak Ayurvedic College has established itself as a brand name for quality education in the higher tiers of medical education.
The college’s mission is to advance, disseminate, and apply knowledge of medicine and health sciences, cure diseases, and promote public health through need-based, problem-solving learning and discovery. College pursues mission with both excellence and compassion, guided by community aspiration, because the people we serve deserve nothing less.
The college is unique in more ways than one: it is specialised in medical and health sciences with a commitment to serving society, and it is designated as a “Center of Excellence” with an emphasis on socially meaningful medical education and health care.
|Guru Nanak Ayurved Medical College and Hospital, Muktsar
|Guru Nanak Ayurvedic College Punjab
|Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur
|National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
|UG Entrance test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)
|BAMS Colleges in Punjab
|Address: Barkandi Road, Muktsar (Punjab)
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
|Internet Facility/ Computer labs
Faculty & Staff
The college’s aim is to enhance, share, and apply knowledge of medicine and health sciences, cure diseases, and promote public health through need-based, problem-solving learning and discovery. We pursue our goal with excellence and compassion, guided by the aspirations of communities because the people we serve deserve nothing less.
As faculty members, they are responsible for contributing to and upholding the standards of medical education at Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital. The following policies are followed by all faculty on campus:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific data.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur will award the candidate the degree of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS/Ayurvedacharya) after completion of the prescribed courses of study over the prescribed period and passing the final examination with satisfactory completion of the compulsory rotatory internship.
The total duration of the course is 5½ years distributed as follow:-
Course Duration & Intake Capacity
|5 & 1/2 Year (Including 1 Year Internship)
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti and Striroga
BAMS Course fee as per Govt of Punjab, Department of medical education and research.
|Fee (Per Annum)
The candidate must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
|Must have passed the intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Board.
|Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as individual subjects in the qualifying examination.
|General Category: Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the
|Persons with Disabilities (as per the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016): General Category: Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
|Must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Guru Nanak Ayurvedic College Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Guru Nanak Ayurvedic College, Muktsar
Guru Nanak Ayurvedic College, Muktsar
- Address: Barkandi Road, Muktsar (Punjab)
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Punjab Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab at www.graupunjab.org.
- Fill the online registration form carefully within the specified date and time.
- Provide accurate details, including your name, father’s name, course preference, college preference, category, quota, NEET-2023 marks, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Unique Registration ID and Password
- After successful registration, a unique Registration ID (Login ID) and password will be allotted to you.
- You will receive this information on your registered mobile number or email through SMS or email.
- Keep your Registration ID and password confidential and do not share them with anyone.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Log in to your account using the provided Registration ID and password.
- Click on the “Fill Choices” option.
- Select your preferred course, college name, reservation quota, and reservation type.
- Proceed to the next step after filling in the required fields.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Deposit the requisite fee through the Payment Gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- The fee payment options will be available on the website.
- Choose the appropriate payment method and complete the transaction.
Step 5: Counselling Registration
- Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling process.
- Without registration, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling (online/physical).
- Make sure you have completed the registration process to proceed further.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Applicants will be chosen for seat allotment based on their merit, preferences expressed, and seat availability.
- The seat allotment result will be announced on the official website.
- Check the allotment status and proceed to the next step.
Step 7: Reporting and Document Verification
- If you have been allotted a seat, report to the allotted college on the prescribed day.
- Carry the original documents and their photocopies as per the requirements specified by the authorities.
- The college will verify your documents, check your eligibility, and conduct a medical checkup if necessary.
Step 8: Fee Submission
- After the verification of documents and eligibility, you will need to deposit the fee.
- Prepare a demand draft of the required amount in favor of Registrar Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, payable at Hoshiarpur.
- Submit the demand draft to the college as instructed by the authorities.
Step 9: Reporting Procedures
- Follow the reporting procedures specified by the college.
- Submit the required documents and photocopies in accordance with the seat allotment.
- Complete any further formalities or processes as directed by the college.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- Matric Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 10+1 Details Marks Card
- Gap Affidavit (if applicable)
- 10+2 Details Marks Card
- NEET Admit Card & Result Card
- 10+2 Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- 10+1 & 10+2 Regular Studies certificate duly attested by the Principal of last School
What is the Official website for Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital?
The Official website for Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College is http://www.gnamchmks.co.in/
Which University is affiliated with Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital?
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur, Punjab is affiliated with Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
Is Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is a private Ayurvedic college.
When did Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital established?
Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 1997.
How many BAMS seats are there in Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
Is it possible to do BAMS without NEET?
NO, you will be required to take the NEET in order to be admitted to the Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery (BAMS) course offered in AYUSH institutes in any Indian state. Unfortunately, admission to BAMS without NEET is not possible in any state.
What is the age limit to get admission into BAMS Course?
The age limit is given according to Punjab associates as in NEET 2022 which is at least 17 years at the admission time and max upto 25 years.
What is the minimum salary of BAMS Doctors in India?
BAMS is a bachelor degree in Ayurveda that has numerous opportunities in private sector and government sector as well. The Indian government allows BAMS graduates to open their own clinic, hospital, or Ayurvedic pharmacy after graduation.
BAMS graduates can pursue a PhD or MD in Ayurveda or related fields and work in research and top Ayurvedic pharmaceutical companies. Post-graduate BAMS students can also pursue a teaching career. They can find work in both private and public ayurvedic institutes. BAMS doctors can earn anywhere from 3 lakhs to 8.5 lakhs per year in salary.
What is the fee structure of BAMS in Punjab?
In Govt. Ayurvedic College and Private Ayurveda colleges there is increase in fees of 5% per year. However, the fees of government and private colleges ranges from Rs. 35180 to Rs. 52,500 and Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 respectively. College fees may varies from college to college.